Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

It'd be incredibly easy for you to fake. Even if you didn't say you tracked Dandragon (and possibly maybe killed him as well), you could just say you tracked me and I did nothing, which would be easy to know if you were scum (although i guess I'd be proven as a not roleblocker if you did, so maybe you'd do something else or you actually have a track but just didn't use it). Argh, this is why I asked if we could lynch Shin on D2 before Mitsuki was like "no I primed him it'd be a waste don't lynch Shin lynch Refa instead" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Fuck me.

Except for the fact that we all agreed to for me to Track Dandra so we could clear each other. What would Tracking you prove? Now if I had claimed after the fact this argument might have made sense but that's not what happened.

What does not lynching Shin yesterday have to do with this?

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I just thought of something crazy. What if Marthipan didn't get roleblocked yesterday and he primed someone else? Then if he killed someone and detonated both of them he'd win (assuming we mislynched the wrong person). Man, a 10 person game with 1 scum. I wouldn't lynch him but if that ends up being the case I just want to say that I totally called it.

Except for the fact that we all agreed to for me to Track Dandra so we could clear each other. What would Tracking you prove? Now if I had claimed after the fact this argument might have made sense but that's not what happened.

What does not lynching Shin yesterday have to do with this?

It would prove that I didn't roleblock anyone because I have no night action. Not lynching Shin is not a strike against you in any way, it just makes me frustrated in myself because I knew I should've pushed that harder and I knew there could be a scum roleblocker but I didn't do it.

I guess that's true, although like I mentioned yesterday you could just idle instead and be 'cleared', which would be worth losing your doomed buddy over any day.

Intentionally or not, you're missing the point. Shin would still have gotten roleblocked and I'd be cleared. If I was a roleblocker and did as you suggested, my scumteam would have zero vote power until uh one or two days? I dunno, I never really thought of these numbers for obvious reasons lol.

Intentionally or not, you're missing the point. Shin would still have gotten roleblocked and I'd be cleared. If I was a roleblocker and did as you suggested, my scumteam would have zero vote power until uh one or two days? I dunno, I never really thought of these numbers for obvious reasons lol.

Uh Marthipan not Shin lol. I'm distracted, can you tell?

Wait, also how is what I said true in any way FYPOV?

"It would prove I didn't roleblock anyone". If I track you and see you stay at home while Shin burns, that would be conclusive evidence that you didn't roleblock anyone that night. If I Tracked you and Bluedoom was blocked, then that would have cleared you as not the Hooker.

I was agreeing that your hypothetical scenario made sense, not that you had no night action because I don't know whether you do or don't.

Fair enough. Also going to stop arguing here with you because unless my Bluedoom conspiracy theory is real, chances are you won't agree with me anyways and it'll just clog up the thread and make me more salty if you manage to get me mislynched two games in a row. Hopefully Prims/SB/Marthipan do things so that this charade of a day phase can be ended.

lynch radiant dragon. imo.

the difference between refa's play here and in qprogue is that here he's actively engaging with the thread even if his content's not that great. in qprogue he was laid back and only made his posts when he had to to keep up an image

also his voting role and the way shin piggy-backed off his claim still makes him look town.

i really feel like RD's play this phase has been weaseling between me/refa as potential suspects so he can just go for the one that's an easier lynch tomorrow.

Just Saying.

it's really really weird how he suddenly buys Shin here and wants to go for Mitsuki. Shin was also voting Mitsuki so I think mafia viewed Mitsuki as their only real alternative to a Shin lynch that day. but RD never actually speaks of this Mitsuki case again.

thank you. although in all fairness, i also suspected you sometime today and thought shin's replies were good too at the time so shrugs. didn't realize the mitsuki case thing though so that's a good point (that he actually felt good enough about shin to vote with him as well).

since there's no virtually no chance of a quickhammer (unless it's a Prims/Shin scumteam but there's no reason for Prims to care that much about saving Shin today when town would lynch one of me RD tomorrow anyways), i'm just going to put my money where my mouth is and

##Vote: Radiant Dragon

OS i was actually hoping that SB had voted RD so i could quickhammer RD and pretend it was a scum hammer but that dream is now ruined forever. ;_;

it's really really weird how he suddenly buys Shin here and wants to go for Mitsuki. Shin was also voting Mitsuki so I think mafia viewed Mitsuki as their only real alternative to a Shin lynch that day. but RD never actually speaks of this Mitsuki case again.

Here's the post that Prims linked:

##Unvote for now.

I can buy Shin's version of events for now, as a couple of people suddenly bother me more.

First of all, what's the point of a 1-shot Arsonist? Isn't the entire lure of the role to be able to off multiple players at once? Why would Elie make it 1-shot? In addition, it doesn't really make sense for town!Mitsuki to suddenly turn around and prime one of her townreads, especially if she's a 1-shot as she claims to be. I'll wait for her to respond before voting her again but I'm almost positive she's either scum or ITP at this point.

While I don't exactly agree with Mitsuki and Prims' suspicions of Refa, I am finding it harder and harder to believe that he's the only player without a real role. Just out of curiosity, what's your character Refa?

Why Dandragon would believe that 'no night-talk' means he can't use his role is beyond me, even if it was his first game. This leads me to suspect he may be lying about being inactive to cover up the fact he's the Redirector (assuming they exist). Then again, I'm also at a loss as to why scum!Dandragon would claim Flavor Checker at this point (or at all, really) so I'm somewhat conflicted about this slot.

I'm like 99% sure that at least one scum is hiding in the three Cop claims. I'm leaning toward either Shin or Dandragon solely based on rolespec, since SB's role seems kinda lame as scum.

Saying "I can buy Shin's version of events for now" doesn't mean I believe he's not scum. It just means that I suspected Mitsuki more at the time. From what I remember, I dropped the case when she continued her explanation because it made sense.

In addition, I actually straight up say that I'm still suspicious of Shin in the last sentence of the post you quoted.

I'd really appreciate not getting mislynched when confirmed scum is standing right there. Especially on the kind of logic that can be refuted in the very post it bases it case on.

I'd really appreciate not getting mislynched when confirmed scum is standing right there. Especially on the kind of logic that can be refuted in the very post it bases it case on.

What Prims said was true, though. If we lynch Shin, scum gets to choose who they want in MYLO the next day. If you genuinely believe that I'm scum with Shin, then you should just vote me.

What Prims said was true, though. If we lynch Shin, scum gets to choose who they want in MYLO the next day. If you genuinely believe that I'm scum with Shin, then you should just vote me.

I don't see how this is such a big deal, though? We would be going into LYLO at least two clears no matter who they kill, so the risk doesn't seem worth the reward to me.

It's really just down to you and Prims as Shin's buddy, and I'm only really suspicious of Prims at this point because he's been so adamant about going after me instead of Shin. Then again, buddying at this stage doesn't really make a lot of sense I suppose.

Ugh, ##Unvote, ##Vote: Refa. If the last scum is Prims, well GG I guess.

Man, if Prims is the last scum I'm going to feel really dumb. At least I'll have $5 in my Paypal account though!

Looking back on things, Dandragon's really not stupid enough to target RD. In fact, I recall him being told to pick somebody else. I've had a massive read of both Refa's and RD's content, and there's a staunch difference. Refa's kinda been there the whole game, but I don't see anything that really screams scum.

RD on the other hand seemed pretty keen to gather everybody's roles in full detail, it seems odd for town to try to gather it all. There's also the fact he's never really pushed for anything that wasn't an existing wagon and even then his pushes felt pretty weenie.

##Vote: Radiant Dragon

Prims, I'll get to that in a minute (...or an hour). Off the top of my head, it's mostly a combination of my townread on Poly + your role + + your play today + you're not the type of person to spam "I'm town" as scum.

Dandragon was told to target RD. Just because there's nothing that screams scum doesn't mean I'm town (I mean...I AM town, but I'd like to think I'm fairly good at staying under the radar and appearing townie as scum). I've spent far more time rolespeccing than RD has, I'm pretty sure. I dunno, I feel like you're just WIFOMing at this point, but everyone else can get their own conclusions out of it.