Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Well, there's something else that's bothering me. Why does town need a Bulletproof? Maybe I'm underestimating Elie games, but it seems a bit overkill.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Dandra visit me last night, although he's no longer here to clear me unfortunately. What I don't understand is why scum went after him unless they're trying to hide their characters. I don't know of any reason why they would need to, but then again I don't know why we would need a Flavor Cop if flavor doesn't matter in the first place.

Refa, are you the Announcer?

It seems that either both Prims and Bluedoom were roleblocked, or one/both of them are lying about their role/actions. Blocking Bluedoom would basically confirm Shin as scum, while blocking Prims would only make sense if scum was trying to SB but he's still alive, so...

Never mind apparently Prims lied about his role. Now I'm leaning towards a Prims/Shin scumteam but I don't see the point of scum!Announcer? It might not be his only role, though. Need Bluedoom to log on and tell us what happened to him.

@SB: I didn't mention it in my last post because it's completely useless, but it's Motivator. Why Elie thought locking Motivator to a Night 3 ability was a good idea is beyond me.

Prims, why didn't you say something when we were lynching Rapier? He would have been the only known protective role at the time to you, and you'd have had to known that town would have had no protective roles besides him.

does town need a protective role with this much information? I didn't really think about Rapier's role when voting him.

my full role is Conditional Insomniac / Announcer. I can only announce memes.

Prims, why didn't you say something when we were lynching Rapier? He would have been the only known protective role at the time to you, and you'd have had to known that town would have had no protective roles besides him.

Well, there's something else that's bothering me. Why does town need a Bulletproof? Maybe I'm underestimating Elie games, but it seems a bit overkill.

refa are you scum

I'm a Follower - I see what action my target takes (if they have an active role), but not who they target. I saw her 'prime' someone last night. I've never heard of Arsonist before now, but the first four search results on Google all say that it's a neutral or scum-aligned killing role.

Correct, I can only Follow once. I felt that this was important to mention because I don't want the Mafia to kill me tonight out of fear of getting Followed. I also don't want the (theoretical) Doc on me for the same reason - I'm not worth protecting at this point.

To be fair I'm more of a Jack than anything else. The Follow is the only inspect I have.

I'm not quite following you SB. Are you a Tracker?

Tonight I'm a Tracker.

I'm going to play league in a few minutes because I'm Literally Shinori but these are all stuff RD said about his claim and they're pretty contradictory? He says that the follow is the only investigative thing he had and that he wasn't worth protecting, even though he had a tracker shot and therefore WAS, and also if he really had the track I'm wondering why he thought I was one.

This isn't factoring in unfavourable interactions with Shin I don't have time to detail either.

I was gonna re-read but that's a good catch.

On the other hand, I kind of hope Refa is scum because if his role is town then that's depressing.

I thought about that yesterday SB, but he did say inspect and not investigation. Him saying he wasn't worth protecting could be a way to get scum to shoot him, however I don't understand why he'd think you're a Tracker if he had a 1-Shot Track AND a Watcher flipped.

does town need a protective role with this much information? I didn't really think about Rapier's role when voting him.

my full role is Conditional Insomniac / Announcer. I can only announce memes.

Thought about it some more, while I can see each of these individually being part of a scum role, I don't think Elieson would put both of them for fakeclaim purposes. ##Buddying

I was gonna re-read but that's a good catch.

On the other hand, I kind of hope Refa is scum because if his role is town then that's depressing.

I'd be less depressed if I was scum too because it'd mean I was actually doing well.

tbh I also still think that Shin going from "Refa's voting role is specific and weird" to "btw I'm a hammerer" makes them unlikely buddies.

So, RD or SB is the mafia. and honestly Occam's Razor points to RD because like is there even anybody alive who would need to frame RD via nightkilling Dandragon to get him lynched over themself? Other than me, I guess, but I'm town.

I thought about that yesterday SB, but he did say inspect and not investigation. Him saying he wasn't worth protecting could be a way to get scum to shoot him, however I don't understand why he'd think you're a Tracker if he had a 1-Shot Track AND a Watcher flipped.

Wait, fuck, I botched this up horribly. I meant, a way to get scum NOT to shoot him. Fuck me.

also blah blah "if i were scum" whatever but there's no real reason for scum!Prims to claim the protective role and lock down his targeting options in the first place when she could just go with the provable announcer claim.

btw if anybody has a way to stop a kill they should claim it now cuz otherwise I'm assuming Marftsuki is confirmed town off it only being potential MYLO.