Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

It's suboptimal because we have no way of knowing RD's role for sure. I mean, you guys can do that, but it won't be my fault if it turns out he's scum JoAT + Roleblocker or something. Just lynch the player who seems the most scummy.

It's still dumb as hell for scum!me to limit my team's kill options if I had a provable claim. Not to mention that I could've been CCed if there was a real doc.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's suboptimal because we have no way of knowing RD's role for sure. I mean, you guys can do that, but it won't be my fault if it turns out he's scum JoAT + Roleblocker or something. Just lynch the player who seems the most scummy.

It's still dumb as hell for scum!me to limit my team's kill options if I had a provable claim. Not to mention that I could've been CCed if there was a real doc.

Eh, fair enough. Didn't really think of that honestly. If you're scum, you owe me five bucks though.

why does me being a 1-shot roleblocker make any more sense than me being a full time roleblocker?

I don't think that? You'd be a full time roleblocker over a 1-shot one for sure.

Pardon me for being slow in this game.

My char is mai valentine

OK so if I understand correctly, prima famed the BG bit for reactions or something? Tbh I don't know why we lynched rapier, I thought it was because of two cond bpv claims.

Idk when he proved the amount part but being a full-time hooker along with the insomniac and announcer parts makes sense because they've it'd be a pointless role.

Furthermore, scum!rd gearing up to lynch his buddy shin at potential Mylo is bad play because it puts him at a disadvantage as far as numbers go. Then he'd have to pull off two mislynches from there with 2 cleared townies and other town reads.

As scum it makes more sense to buss your buddy at actual mylo for town cred, which is what prims is doing. Ofc, going by the way he does this, he'd end up in like a prims vs refa scenario later in the game, although chances of winning are better late game.

Its a tough call honestly but I think we should lynch shin regardless as a safety net for us.

I don't think that? You'd be a full time roleblocker over a 1-shot one for sure.

I think this question was directed at me, actually. To answer the question, I just feel that it'd be weird for you to have a full hook in addition to your other abilities. Nothing real concrete.

@Bluedoom: Why is it a bad move for me to bus my buddy at MLYO but make more sense for Prims to do the same? I appreciate the defense but I'm not following your logic here.

*announce part

Uhhh I need to know what scum! Rd benefits from playing the way he's playing rn. If shin is scum, sb's clear(unless superbus) and it's a prims vs refa vs rd scenario with refa likely being town I suppose.

Men (and I guess you could add me into that since I wouldn't get to prove my role whoops)

Meh.

As an uninformed observer I thought some hilarious lynch happened very suddenly or something along those lines. But I guess Quickhammer mafia was last game.

Phase Pause

Bakura has been revealed as a player (BBM), and will be forced into Suicide by phase end.

Phase Unpause

Amongst the clatter of cards and the shouting of epic catch phrases, one participant stood out from the others, mainly because you haven't seen him since you started this god forsaken journey. It's as if the main characters just decided to run off and leave whichever side characters behind that were too slow to keep up. Bakura wouldn't take this sitting down. He has the Queen to impress, and he has Millennium Items to collect. There's too much at stake.

And with that, Bakura had snuck through the fauna of the island, possessed by the spirit of an ancient Egyptian thief, dedicated to acquiring the power of the Millennium Items. In no time at all, he found a secret entrance to Pegasus' mighty castle, and took haste towards navigating its empty halls. It was only a matter of time until he could find the treasure that would give him the power he needed to steal that damned puzzle.

And with the sun setting, Bakura found himself in the very pent of Pegasus's lair. Bent on taking what should rightfully have been his from the beginning, from thousands of years ago, Bakura approached Pegasus, shouting unusually British profanities, but not before chanting a magical shield that would block his mind from being read by Pegasus's Millennium Eye. It was over. Pegasus lost.

And with that, Ryo Bakura forcefully ripped out Pegasus's eye, and then his Millennium Eye, and fled into the shadows of daybreak, anxious to add to his collection one more of the sacred treasures which he had sought for thousands of years.

Reinfleche has been killed. He was...

Dear USER, you are Maximillion Pegasus.

You're fabulously rich, and love to flaunt it. Your flamboiyant voice tickles the fancy of all the ladies, and you have a knack for playing in the dirt. Playing in the dirt helped you earn your Millennium Eye, and also helped you invent Duel Monsters, which made you a multi-billionaire. That's pretty lucky!

You are forced to post in the game at least one time before Day 4, revealing your identity as someone who might be here. Your post can be anything you want, but you need to post before the game would end, to flaunt your exuberant overconfidence. Beware though, for you think that some people are out to get you and your riches,,,or even your Millennium Eye. It is the artifact that got you where you are today, after all. Also, you've made many enemies in your time as a possibly-gay billionaire entrepreneur philanthropist.

In short, you are the Self-Aligned Hidden Coordinator.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when the tournament is over, and you're alive to brag about it!

BBM has won. He was...

Dear BBM, you are Ryo Bakura.

You just want to play childrens card games, and want to follow your devilishly handsome friend Yugi around when you do so. You're a kind Albino, but wish you had more screen-time. Oh well, maybe next season!

Since nobody likes you and your British accent, no one actually notices that you're here, and for the duration of the game, you will identified as a Hidden player. Should you post, your identity will be revealed, and since nobody likes you, you will be killed at the end of the phase you reveal yourself in by forces beyond your comprehension because that's just how things roll in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged. How frustrating!

In short, you are the Self-Aligned Hidden Survivor.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when the rest of the living players are also Town.

If only this was true. You are really...

Dear BBM, you are the Bandit King, Bakura.

You have thousands of years of rage pent up in you, and have unfortunately been cursed to live your life in the soul of a golden ring attached to the chest of an attractive young Albino. This fills you with even more rage, and your goal is to seek out the Millennium Items and destroy the world, with your buddy Zorc. Since it will take a ton of power to do this, you need to get more, and where are you going to find more power? Within the lot of Millennium Items.

Since you've already failed in stealing Yugi's Millennium Puzzle like, 5 times or so, you've set your eye on...another treasure. An Eye, to be precise. Fortunately, you know that there is a hidden player holding the very item in which you seek. Your job, is to find out who that may be, and kill them. At any point during the game, you may post in thread, USER, prepare for a one-way trip to the Shadow Realm! In all of your poetic glory, your opponent will be forced into submission, and you will steal any Millennium Items that they hold, before thrusting their soul into the Shadow Realm. This will only work on Pegasus though, since he is the only character with an item you can steal, and it's in the script and all. How violent!

Revealing your identity in thread by posting will result in you being caught, because even with your fantastic hair and sweet bod, your accent gives you away as a Limey, and nobody likes Limeys. You'll be auto-lynched if revealed during the day. Keep your eye, and your Millennium Ring, out for anything unusual that happens in the game, If revealed during the night, you will die in the morning, while security patrols around Pegasus's Island will catch you before you've had time to prep your incredibly British clothing. If you aim at the wrong person, you'll kill them, then promptly be thrown out of the show for making it exceed the rating that 4Kids would allow. How unfortunate!

In short, you are the Self-Aligned Hidden Universal Suicidal Serial Killer.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when Pegasus has been killed. If the game ends before you kill Pegasus, you will not win.

And thus, the Bandit King fled the island, anxious to lay in wait until his next strike in Elieson's next Yu-Gi-Oh related game...

BBM has won, and will be ejected from the game.

Phase Unpause

Nothing has changed in terms of hammer requirements or anything on the living playerlist.

Edited by Sara.

To be honest, I'd have believed it considering Jedi's role in FE6. Hopefully SB doesn't kill himself again though.