Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just kidding, I'm really conditional bulletproof.

Sorry, turns out I couldn't find the time to defend myself. Should've left this to another subber, but I thought I could work it out.

Then he would've voted himself lol. Although the rules are missing the typical "no fools".

Thank you. Phase Unpause or something Votals

Rapier (3): SB, prims, Dandragon
Mitsuki (1): Shin
Refa (1): Mitsuki

Voteless: Refa, Rapier, Radiant Dragon

90 minutes remain in phase. 5 hammers. No hammer = No lynch

I'll extend phase for an hour to compensate for me calling Phase Pause if no hammer occurs at the 90 minute mark, so let's just say there's 2.5 hours left in phase.

Man Rapier WTF, I thought you were a Scum Governor/Dayvig. Why would you even do that, do you hate me?

Also Bluedoom, do you have time to get a post out? I won't hammer if you do, and I'd like Rapier to give some last minute reads just in case.

##Vote: Rapier

In all honesty, I don't expect him to post in time, but yeah, I'll explain this if I don't explode tonight.

After the participants in the tournament of champions, two duelists just didn't fit in.

damnit I'd flavor more but I'm really springing on edge right now IRL because of incoming spinal surgery for my father

Rapier was lynched. He was...

Dear Technosuke, you are the Paradox Brothers.

You're two people. Wait, no you're one person, just split into two. You constantly rhyme, and have a decent deck theme. You live underground, which is weird, and you are only distinguishable by the colors of your clothing. Family reunions must be thrilling.

Since you are two people, it will be exceptionally hard to take you down. When you are in perfect sync with your alter ego, is when you are in top scum-hunting shape. However, should you waver from your rhyming ways of speech, your unity will weaken, and so will your ability to maintain self-preservation. You are required to make at least 4 posts per phase, and 75% of your posts must include rhyming in their entirety (quotes and ##Votes not included). Failure to do so will cause your ability to be rendered useless. How quirky!

In short, you are the Town Conditional One-shot Bulletproof.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when the rest of the living players are also Town.

Night 2 begins now and ends in 24 hours (10p CST aka GMT-6), on March 2, 2015.