Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I didn't target SB, I was redirected from my original target Mitsuki, who I initially thought may have been masons with Baldrick, which I had hinted at during D1. I could have picked either of them, but I went with Mitsuki. Contrary to everone else's opinion, I'd rather not let Mitsuki explode me.

I mean, I don't think she's scum, unless any other scum could kill and act, but her behaviour's really weird. A third party would make sense, but I'm unsure about it in a game this small with so many information roles.

Mitsuki, didn't you say that you agreed on my townread of Shin just before the night phase? What changed?

This bothers me as well, one doesn't usually go around blowing up their townreads. Even if one did change their mind because of N1's happenings, it had already been set up. This also has the horrible potential to go wrong, if we mislynch, it's 5/2 and then 3/2 after scum and Mitsuki get their kills in, leaving us in a horrible position D3. This is assuming Mitsuki's town, if she's 3rd party it's gg.

I have a feeling that scum's hidden somewhere in the inactives, I'm going to head out for some sort of social event (what a loser, rite) later, but I really want to have a chance to read over the not SB/Mitsuki/Refa slots.

##Vote: Mitsuki

Doing this mostly because my stupid ability would activate otherwise (unless it's me then lol gg) and I really don't like her play.

Man, this reminds me of FE11 Mafia where J said he hijacked Rein because he thought he was an info role. I'm going to assume you're being honest about the redirect because it makes no sense for you to lie about it regardless, but even so targeting one of two people you thought to be masons (probably should check out the hint, I guess) makes no sense from a town PoV. At least you not trying to 1v1 SB pretty much makes him confirmed town. Actually SB, regarding the ITP spec, was Shin a 1x Fullcop? I guess it (it meaning the whole alignment thing, since the role would serve the same purpose for scum unless there was an ITP) could have been there so he looked better if he targeted your role, but I mean his claim still would seem BS so it's not a very good fakeclaim *shrugs*.

Don't get the Mitsuki vote, didn't you just say you didn't think she was scum?

Don't get the Mitsuki vote, didn't you just say you didn't think she was scum?

I also gave a reason why her play was incredibly risky from a town PoV. As much as we shouldn't be hunting for third parties, I don't understand why she'd be acting like that as town.

I'm a one shot full cop, so I get the whole she-bang, role and alignment. SB can confirm this.

Also, I don't have any reads on the active members of the game, so I thought I'd stick something meaningful down in the meantime otherwise stupid vote role might come into play.

This also has the horrible potential to go wrong, if we mislynch, it's 5/2 and then 3/2 after scum and Mitsuki get their kills in, leaving us in a horrible position D3. This is assuming Mitsuki's town, if she's 3rd party it's gg.

I don't know about you, but I don't exactly like the idea of losing the game D3.

That's a fair point, but her behaviour doesn't exactly strike me as town. Doing a 180 on a town read as a town arsonist doesn't really make any sense. I mean, it would be a really weird set up to have so many info roles otherwise.

She can defend herself on that point, since I'm kind of curious what sparked the change in reads as well. Regardless, you never answered why you targeted someone you thought was a Town Mason. There is no reason for you to do this as town if you wanted to actually catch scum.

Still a bit drowsy.

My role is a town cop. I was actually silent for a majority of D1 for a reason. I didn't want to give scum any reason to kill me. Then I would have investigated the person whom I thought was the most scummy, however Elie's no nighttalk statement fucked me over. Unless of course no nighttalk doesnt mean i cant use my role, in which case Im a fucking idiot. Now that i have claimed im going to assume that im gonna night N2.

Still trying to form an opinion.

My main reason was because I thought it would give me two clears and a lot of associative reads to go off of. The rest of my reads on people were fairly vague, so it would have been potluck if I'd actually found scum, but yeah, I can see why my play wasn't optimal.

OK, another cop, this isn't even funny any more.

Unless of course no nighttalk doesnt mean i cant use my role, in which case Im a fucking idiot.

I may have already used my action, but you're guilty as charged of that, my friend. Could you be a bit more specific? SB and I are both fairly situational cops, so it's weird that a proper one would actually exist.

Oh...that actually kind of makes sense. Feeling less sure about Shin, honestly, I should probably stop posting while I'm braindead. Yeah, yeah, frustration at everyone claiming info roles, but I don't care about that. The real issue is why does everyone else except me have an actual role? This is the worst, thanks Elieson.

I may have already used my action, but you're guilty as charged of that, my friend. Could you be a bit more specific? SB and I are both fairly situational cops, so it's weird that a proper one would actually exist.

Each night I have the ability to target a specific person and find out their role. (I think...) What exactly do you mean "guilty as charged"?

Each night I have the ability to target a specific person and find out their role. (I think...) What exactly do you mean "guilty as charged"?

At the bottom of your Role PM it should say in short. What does it say there?

@Mod, what's your criteria for inactivity subbing?

I do it if i feel it's justified, or after a prod

just woke up so Votals incoming