Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims, would you know if you got blocked despite sending in no action? I ask because Poly explicitly crumbed a role yesterday, so he'd be a good choice for a scum roleblock.

Isn't Mitsuki more likely to be third-party, though?

I don't think there's an ITP but she'd make more sense as one than mafia, yeah.

That's who I'm thinking is the last scum as well, by POE really (didn't Shin ignore Tech as well? I should probably read his ISO; I couldn't read him for crap but at least Dandragon was trying later on). Man, I feel kind of bad for scum though considering how townsided this game seems from the claims, but at the same time I'm like "better them than me, suckers".

Also I requested Elieson to make me the SK before the game started and I didn't roll ITP so there probably isn't one

You guys all suck at counting, he's at L-2. Also do not want to hammer him until Mitsuki and Dandragon can get posts in; Mitsuki explaining her role and whom she targeted and Dandragon claiming and chiming in his thoughts on the matter. It's no fun if some of the players don't get to play!

what

I confirm that I am 1-shot arsonist and tonight I primed Shin, so don't bother lynching him. I hope I don't need to explain how 1-shot arsonist makes no sense as a 3rd party role, but seeing current votes I guess I don't have to? Let me catch up.

Prims, why is Tech worse than Refa? I know him and well, he's the sort of lazy person who will keep making excuses to avoid doing stuff (sorry Tech, but it's true). He didn't even check his role PM until midway, I've been following his active times. Also I just saw a guest reading the thread once and his activity times are pretty similar than mine, so I don't think he has been lurking.

Other than Shin well, I think everyone except for Refa is town lol

Refa has been mostly laying in the background and not pushed any real suspicions, so it's not just PoE. I'll explain when I'm not on a hurry, since I'd rather explain my townreads along.

Refa and Shin don't make sense as a scumteam based on roles. Between them they'd have one vote that they don't even have full control of which is kind of stupid.

I'm not sure if I actually buy the claim of one shot arsonist but I'm fine with letting Mitsuki live to burn Shin anyway. I'll look back at Day 1 later.