Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Elieson's First FIST Mist Misty misty_avatar_by_greenskullplz-d4dsxls.pn Musty Rusty Rust Lust Votals

Randa (4): Shin, Mitsuki, Radiant Dragon, SB.

Shin (1): Baldrick

Baldrick (1): Dandragon

Voteless: Technosuke, Refa, Poly, Randa

3 hours and 25 minutes remain. 6 hammers early. Otherwise, majority=Lynch

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? I'm not having any fun this game.

What about the deadline shenanigans? We were lynching a dude with only 3 votes on him, who hasn't even replied to the cases on him. And people keep reading the thread and do nothing about it. Do you think he's town? Do you think he's scum? Why do so little people care about this lynch?

Nobody is listening to anybody, it's like we're all trapped within our bias. This is a game that ten people are playing, yet I get the feeling that most of us are trying to play this game alone, without having in mind that the basis to get this game moving are social interactions. Maybe we are even discouraging others to play; see how we inmediately jump to point out that other people's cases are bad when we don't even find them scummy.

What I said isn't meant for anybody in particular, yet at the same time everything applies to everybody. And I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one who is frustrated; I'm not the only one who feels this game should be going another way.

But nothing will ever change if we think that the others are the ones at fault.

So go and ask people questions. Talk about other people's cases, not to say your opinion on the case, but your thoughts on who is being cased. Defend who's getting wagoned if you think they're townie, or try to pressure them if you think they're scum. Ask people for thoughts on your reads.

There are a lot of things you can do to get this game moving other than looking at the thread, posting your thoughts and leaving.

And remember: There are 10 players, and we're here to decide who gets lynched.

What can you do to reach your alignment's wincon?

Bye for tonight, I hope we can make D2 worth it.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm kind of busy here. Already said I'd be OK with lynching Randa, but yeah. I'm kind of lost in general, because all of my scumreads have either been disproven (either by my own accord or other people), so I just have people I'm like "they could be scum? maybe? I'm not hard townreading them?".

It's a cultural problem. People don't like to lynch inactives because they don't have enough content to build a case on, so unless you can devote a proper amount of time to the game (which is like nobody except BBM) it's a better strategy to stay silent instead of speaking out and potentially putting a target on your back.

I'm not opposed to lynching Randa, but I'm worried that's because he hasn't come in and defended himself. I'm still not caught up with the thread, though, and I may not be able to read it in time.

Looking at Randa's wagon.

The first vote, Shin, did indeed come from left-field (I'm not in any position to scold people for letting players go under the radar, but it's a fairly detailed case for no build up). I don't agree with "scum would sheep an established case" because there weren't any to speak of; he wouldn't vote himself, he disagreed with RD's tech vote before and the vote on Mitsuki wasn't that much better than having a look at someone with no votes.

Mitsuki did say she found something of Randa's scummy while they were talking before, and brought it up again recently. I can kind of see the case about it being scum rhetoric, but you did say at the end of that debate you thought it was more of a disagreement than anything. Explain.

Running out of time, but I think this wagon needs to be discussed more. I'm partly to blame, bugt real life 2 stronk.

Elieson's First FIST Mist Misty misty_avatar_by_greenskullplz-d4dsxls.pn Musty Rusty Rust Lust Lost Votals

Randa (4): Shin, Mitsuki, Radiant Dragon, SB.

Shin (1): Baldrick
Baldrick (1): Dandragon

Voteless: Technosuke, Refa, Poly, Randa

1 hour and 25 minutes remain. 6 hammers early. Otherwise, majority=Lynch Edited by Sara.

I'm going to look through his posts and explain where I'm coming from, since I agreed with some of the points that Shin and SB brought up previously. Not going to complain about him having non content because he does that regardless of alignment, but the only content of note in his first post is arguing against Mitsuki's Shin vote (and somewhat his town read) and voting you (more of a prod vote though, because he later said that he didn't find you scummy). I guess my issue is that he's spending a lot of time replying to people but he doesn't seem to be getting anything out of it. Like I know it's easy to get caught up replying to people (especially as town, because you kind of actually care what the other person says), but it just feels pointless in Randa's case. Kind of confused by his Mitsuki vote, mostly because of the timing. I get that sometimes people reread and catch up on stuff that they missed the first time around, but there was nothing for him to catch up on since her vote was based on one post and it was super early in the game. Not sure if he'd drop that vote as quickly as scum though. Don't have any issues with his wall post, though.

Elie, can you ping Randa or something? I'd at least like to get a claim from him.

Note to self never go to buffalo again. There is literally nothing to do in that city. Uh I claim watcher, and don't really give a shit if I get lynched as it saves me a lot of reading and I'm not sure I'd contribute more living then dead.

Well, fuck. Watcher can go either way (generally I'd see it being more likely as a scum role, honestly), but I figure you'd put MORE EFFORT into surviving as scum (although I'd hope you'd put just as much effort as town BUT WHATEVER). Randa, who do you want to lynch? Any last minute reads or gut reads or whatever? There's like half an hour left, and because of my god awful role I can't even tie the votes or random lynch someone I feel less strongly about.

##Vote

I'm bored. I should probably spend this time reading whatever I just skimmed and updating my reads on other players but I'm also lazy.

i really don't care who we lynch and i wouldn't feel confident in swinging a lynch somewhere else when i haven't read whats happened in the last 24ish hours. also i was weaville so at least we follow the canon.

Elieson's First FIST Mist Misty misty_avatar_by_greenskullplz-d4dsxls.pn Musty Rusty Rust Lust Lost Last Votals

Randa (5): Shin, Mitsuki, Radiant Dragon, SB., Refa

Shin (2): Baldrick, Refa
Baldrick (2): Dandragon, Refa

Technosuke (1): Refa

Poly (1): Refa

Randa (1): Refa

Mitsuki (1): Refa

Radiant Dragon (1): Refa

SB. (1): Refa

Dandragon (1): Refa

Voteless: Technosuke, Poly, Randa

2 minutes remain. 6 hammers early. Otherwise, majority=Lynch Edited by Sara.

There goes my conspiracy theory about how Randa was a scum role that halved the votes on him (since vote roles seem to be a theme in this game judging from the two claims) rounded up. That'd probably be OP though.

Randa (5): Shin, Mitsuki, Radiant Dragon, SB., Refa

Shin (2): Baldrick, Refa

Baldrick (2): Dandragon, Refa

Technosuke (1): Refa

Poly (1): Refa

Randa (1): Refa

Mitsuki (1): Refa

Radiant Dragon (1): Refa

SB. (1): Refa

Dandragon (1): Refa

Voteless: Technosuke, Poly, Randa

Duels were clearly the main reason why all of these children just up and left their homes. Who wouldn't want to win three million dollars by playing a children's card game?

Looks like Weevil was a bit too loose-lipped with his deck's secret bug theme, that is a total secret, and shouldn't be shared with anyone.

No Randa, we don't want to see your buttcheeks shouted literally every other player, in unison, as a response to his well, illicit requests.

This show is about children's card games, not your underage posterior! Off with his...buttcheeks! shouted Pegasus, through loudspeakers apparently built right into the very trees. Why doesn't he have a hotel here?

With not a moment's hesitation, Crone scooped up young Randa by the underpants, threw him on the return boat, and kicked it off into the ocean, with nary a passenger in site, nor even a pilot. What kind of show is this, again?

And thus, Randa has been lynched. He was...

Dear Randa, you are Weevil Underwood.

ihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoice. Oh, and you got Yugi's Exodia cards wet. That, and bugs. ihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoiceihateyourvoice

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with: ##Night X: Planting a bug on [uSER]. Your bug will inform you of anyone who visits [uSER] during the night. How gross!

In short, you are the Town Watcher.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when the rest of the living players are also Town.

CURSE YOU, MY QUEEN!!!!!

Night 1 lasts 24 hours, but may end up to 12 hours early if I have all actions and feel as though it's worth ending early. Night 1 ends on Friday, 2/27/15 @ 11pm EST/GMT-5.

Edited by Sara.

Subs are being contacted for Technosuke.

No Nighttalk.

Fix'd ending day because typing is hard tonight

Edited by Sara.

Technosuke has been subbed out.

Rapier is now in for Technosuke.

3 hours until Phase End.

Edited by Sara.