Elieson gives back :Ike Amiibo Giveaway: [Concluded]

Elieson

Ike Amiibo  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Pick this one
    • Don't pick this one.

Yes, I love SF. I've been here for many years, and done what I can to maintain respect and dignity here, while having a good time and making friends. Well, I'm not fortunate and rich enough to spoil all of my children and eclipse, but I'd like to return the favor of having a great home to call my own by offering up a prize which I came across recently.

I'm giving away a Freshly boxed, 100% unscathed NoA Ike Amiibo to one poster in this thread, as a way to show my appreciation for the community. All you have to do is vote in the poll above, so I can keep track of your name. First, be a member of Serenes Forest since before February 24, 2015 @ 3pm CST B_Tech is the only exception to this. Then, pick the first option, as apparently polls need 2, and I won't be counting names in the second option. Post if you want, or if you don't, but I'd appreciate it if you did to at least let me know you /in'd yourself. I'll be collecting names until 11:59PM CST (that's GMT -6) on March 1, 2015, and I'll be randomly selecting one name from the pot. Bear in mind that I know nothing of shipping Internationally, so if whoever is selected happens to live overseas, I'll do what I can to figure out a way to get it to you. Everything will be Random, and I'll do a screencapture/recording for evidence of the selection at the turn of the hour into March 2 (assuming I'm not asleep or sick or my internet's dead or something).

I guess to preceed this, I was given a game on STEAM by Blazer (go friend him he's obviously a cool guy), and I promised myself I'd do something like that to give back. Since this is a Fire Emblem forum and all (and I don't have access to the other three FE Amiibo yet, I figured I'd do something well, relevant to the common interest of my friends. I'll do more in the future if I can, but I just want to give out somethin

HJCpJ2l.png

In case it isn't obv, I'll cover shipping charges

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting!

Here's to hoping that I might get picked! I voted as soon as I saw the "Ike Amiibo Giveaway"! And FREE? Bonus!

EDIT: But are you sure you really want to do this? Ike Amiibo are pretty hard to find! I know you have two, but it seems a bit TOO generous to me! Hehe...

Edited by Carter

EDIT: But are you sure you really want to do this? Ike Amiibo are pretty hard to find! I know you have two, but it seems a bit TOO generous to me! Hehe...

I've intended on doing this for a while now! I just had to work a bit to get a 2nd one

Chucking my name into the mix. Hopin' my luck improves after what I've been dealt this entire month. Month of nightmares, I tell you.

Edited by Dai

Wow that's really cool I am amazed any Ike Amiibos have come through because I preordered one months ago and it is still backordered and I am beginning to think it won't come. Here's hoping.

Looks like you're redeeming yourself for the sin of giving up so early and buying from a scalper, Elie. Rosalina, kind of understandable. But Ike? Looks like you found out the hard way.

I've got Ike already so I won't join, but I just wanted to come in and say that I think this is a pretty cool thing you're doing!

Hope someone who cares wins.

Everything Fox said applies to me, too.

One word of advice though regarding this draw: You should only accept members who were registered to the forum before you made this topic. Maybe by a few days or a week, even. It's what Vincent understandably did when he was giving away a Pokemon a short while back.

Looks like you're redeeming yourself for the sin of giving up so early and buying from a scalper, Elie. Rosalina, kind of understandable. But Ike? Looks like you found out the hard way.

Well, I've wanted to load up on Ikes and offer more, but availability is tough as it is. I fully planned on keeping an Ike for myself and sharing whatever other Ikes I can get my hands on. If I needed to pay 2.5x for an extra Ike just to share with my friends, it's worth it on opportunity and principle alone (I'm just not made of money doh!)

One word of advice though regarding this draw: You should only accept members who were registered to the forum before you made this topic. Maybe by a few days or a week, even. It's what Vincent understandably did when he was giving away a Pokemon a short while back.

That's a good point. I'll retroactively apply this ruling towards anyone who has not already posted here that's a newer member. This means that B_Tech will be allowed into the pot (and posted in support, I appreciate it), but not future entrants that have not been a member since this thread's creation date & time

Edited by Sara.