Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

What is Twitter Famous

what

That was a joke

what is life

@Weapons

okay, fair enough, I mistook Strawman for you but you did pull some reaction tests in Tyne-Wear iirc, so, point stays

I am asking you a simple question

oh, okay, then who are you suspecting/ who bugs you?

the time in between birth and death

@Refa, I think I am mostly agreeing with most of your reads, excepting I think outing Cop target isn't alignment indicative and I am townreading Junko for a different reason (but he should really stop disappearing and continue that fight with like he promised to)

@Boron, I am voting Weapons cause his tone sounds like he is trying to be unhelpful and would like to persuade him otherwise.

btw, why did you track Proto? (unless you already answered this, in which case, please link me to it)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa, oh, lol, with that recent post, it seems we really do think alike, though I think there are 4 scum and Eury is another (and like Refa said, for me, it is mostly PoE also)

There were no other protective roles. The only other explanation is that scum no killed so that Paperblade would be psuedo-cleared, but considering he claimed to you earlier, that would have backfired horribly if he got CC'd.

There were no other protective roles. The only other explanation is that scum no killed so that Paperblade would be psuedo-cleared, but considering he claimed to you earlier, that would have backfired horribly if he got CC'd.

ummm, isn't yours and Blade's role conflicting anyways?

Ugh, call me dumb but I still don't get it. Maybe we're talking about different stuff though. What I wanted to ask is about your reply to Paperblade on this post.

Well yeah, that's what I'd do if I was scum. If I'm not scum, why would they care if you tunnel in on me?

Also I was supposed to sleep forever ago. I'll reply to anything else that needs to after that, and hopefully by that time Randa will have some actual content himself. Don't think there's anything else that needs to be done during this day phase?

This. Honestly though, I didn't think of the second part until after Paperblade brought up that if I was scum, I could have no killed as well.

Jesus this is painful, 50 pages is way to much. Somebody tell me who to read cause I really can't seem to get anything right now.

Jesus this is painful, 50 pages is way to much. Somebody tell me who to read cause I really can't seem to get anything right now.

read the thread to get the overall idea on how the stuff happened

but if you want specifics, go after Marth to deduce who he might be teamed up with, but reading the thread would most definitely be best

I think Blitz's suggestion to ISO Marth is cool. He didn't post much, after all.

Who would you suspect/townread based on what Marth did? It's ok if you don't have much conviction on those reads, I just want to see what your thoughts are.

Three things:

1. WTF Refa why is your ISO 8 pages.

2. Eli kinda reminds me of my usual play style, and that's not a good thing.

3. I'm going out for lunch and explain 2 when I get back.

@Blitz, your second question seemed like it was asking why I thought something when I'm pretty sure I never thought about the subject at all. If I remember the question correctly, I think scum nk'ing is so underestimated that it's actually good, but I don't think anyway has the guts to do it. There's is still the possibility of the nk happening for an unexpected reason and then scum covering for it with creativity though. And you're mistaking reason testing with dicking around.

No one really suspicious but want to talk about circumstances but breakfast first.

@Blitz, your second question seemed like it was asking why I thought something when I'm pretty sure I never thought about the subject at all. If I remember the question correctly, I think scum nk'ing is so underestimated that it's actually good, but I don't think anyway has the guts to do it. There's is still the possibility of the nk happening for an unexpected reason and then scum covering for it with creativity though. And you're mistaking reason testing with dicking around.

No one really suspicious but want to talk about circumstances but breakfast first.

I was asking you the question cause your speculations are cool, so, like I was asking, why do you think scum would redirect the doc when they have a roleblocker?

A one shot hooker is less likely because of the fact that the one dead was the Joat (unless another Joatesque role on their side) and since no one claimed hooked, it is hard to deduce why scum would do it

Ok so circumstantially, and barely skimming their isos, this is like the exact position both scum Boron and scum eclipse would be in. Also, circumstantially, that's how town Refa claiming plays out. Also circumstantially, Randa is probably town. Also I'm not a fan of PoE in these circumstances since half the time you end up being way off.

Also ITG: no one gives Kay credit and phoneposting still sucks.

Oh, if they found another pr that was important to rb, but that's only really Elie here and then we'd all be forced to laugh when he turns out to be SK with an unblockable kill. That's quite the speculation though.

Whoever's cruisin and not conftown is definitely scum though. Problem is, idk who's cruisin and am not in the mood for scumhunting and would probably miss who's cruisin cause it turns out that's a really effective strategy that works every game scum wins.

from blitz #542

yet he is a vanilla? I think blitz just slipped

## Vote blitz

Wow good morning and is the first thing I see

Blitscum

And god all this game at 3am what the heck

Votals 3.2

Weapons (4): Refa, Baldrick/Paperblade, Blitz

Junko (1): Elieson

Randa (1): Green Poet/Mitsuki

Blitz (1): Junko

Not Voting (5): Randa, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse, Eurykins, Weapons

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. There are 55 hours and 5 minutes left in the phase.

##Unvote Junko

I forgot that i townread him for trying to take the blame for kirschelynch over GPMits early game

I dunno that slip by blitz makes my thought run south on him

I also feel like my reads have been shit all game meaning that Eury/GPMits are probably town despite my efforts, pointing towards Inventor!Eury being scum again? or still scum in the less active slots like randragon and fuck idunno

If Refa isn't ITP then Paper is and i feel like there's one scum between the two of them; given all of this protection being a bit much for town

I'd rather lynch in the vanillas and i want to know why Blitz vanilla yet claiming idling so

##Vote Blitzscum

gghf if my shot on refa tonight fails and/or i turn up dead then I guess refa is worth lynching? idk