Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

wait baldrick did you say you sent me your claim? because i don't remember that i've sent so many emails

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also can someone explain the Blitz cases because uh...I haven't really read his latter posts at all whoops.

I'm okay with lynching Baldrick because (from what I've managed to read) his reasons to jump from "hey Weapons your case on Rapier is bad" to "I totally agree with Weapons now, I'll even vote him" was too drastic. It was a massive 180º turn from his former read. I can see why scum would use Weapons' post as an excuse to vote the leading wagon player.

Unless Baldrick cites the reasons why he decided to switch his reads so strongly and quickly, I'm content with lynching him.

##Vote: Baldrick

Iunno Bizz he said he wanted you to send me his claim in the phase pause.

@Refa: Blitz decided to not respond to anything recent, empty unvote without any strong scumreads except for me (lel) and then disappear.

Oh well Rapier claimed to me so who cares let's lynch Blitz or Baldrick or SB instead.

Wait...did he seriously claim to you? The same Rapier dude who was scumreading you earlier?

Day 1 Votals: The Sixth

Baldrick/TTPK_Tal (6): Hugh Of Ilia, Bluedoom, SB, Paperblade, Refa, Rapier

SB. (4): BBM, Baldrick/TTPK_Tal, Kirsche

Rapier (3): WeaponsOfMassConstruction, Green Poet, Eury

Kirsche (2): Terrador, Lord Gaius

Blitz(2): BlackHawk Stinger, Quote

Bluedoom (1): Formina Sage

Voteless: Blitz

There are 5 hours and 20 minutes left in Day 1. Day 1 ends when a hammer of 10 votes occurs on any given player, or for today only, when phase time ends and one player has majority.

@Refa: Blitz decided to not respond to anything recent, empty unvote without any strong scumreads except for me (lel) and then disappear.

These reasons don't really amount to scumminess. From what I got from you, you're voting him because of his absence instead of scummy actions.

But Baldrick's 180º does seem like a scum action in my eyes, for the reasons I stated before. So I'm more willing to lynch him.

Haven't really read SB, can't say much about him.

Empty unvote isn't telling, unless this is like a meta read (dude, I don't think I've ever played with Scum Blitz haha). Lack of strong scumreads is fair, but meh...I'd have probably been like, way more convinced of this if Terradork hadn't flipped since he basically did the same thing and was town ugh.

Wait...did he seriously claim to you? The same Rapier dude who was scumreading you earlier?

I did. We need a townleader and Kirsche's pretty much been promoted to it by everyone, so I suppose I will follow. Also my claim secures me somewhat, better this than being turbolynched.