Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

Day 1 Votals: The Fifth

Terrador (4): Randa, Kirsche, Refa

SB. (3): BBM, Paperblade, Baldrick/TTPK_Tal
Rapier (3): WeaponsOfMassConstruction, Green Poet, Eury
Kirsche (3): Terrador, Rapier, Lord Gaius

Baldrick/TTPK_Tal (3): Hugh Of Ilia, Bluedoom, SB

Bluedoom (1): Formina Sage

Blitz (1): Blackhawk Stinger

Voteless: Quote, Blitz

There are 6 hours and 33 minutes left in Day 1. Day 1 ends when a hammer of 10 votes occurs on any given player, or for today only, when phase time ends and one player has majority.

Edited by Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we so bad at consolidating. Technically an SB lynch is more likely might swap back. Everyone should decide who out of those two I should leave my vote on for the day. I will only listen to those who have claimed to me.

Man BBM made a good post about how I wouldn't do this as scum and it was totally ignored =(

Hurry Baldrick <5 mins to go before sleep.

@Bizz: idk why you would think that but k.

btw what specifically is this referring to

gg no re guys

Kirsche, did your buddy claim yet? I think I left shortly after your mason claim. Mayor mason seems a bit OP anyway, but then again Elie did have a hand in this game so maybe it's not bullshit. Uh, never mind.

Someone sum up the Terrador case, I'll read him first if I'm okay with what I see on that regard.

I'd be willing to consolidate on Rapier and maybe Baldrick, but not on SB or Kirsche. Still don't like Blitz, especially with his answer to my post not being very good.

Dude, he's probably a Doctor Vigilante Weak Watcher Rogue Mayor Mason, and while the later parts are all like totally believable, the Doctor part is his downfall.

cba to analyse all of the content because I'm tired. SB you went over Terrador because you're last post from that was Super Bad.

You said literally nothing about it at the time.

What the fuck?

(So no, I haven't claimed to kirsche.)

@Baldrick, I think you said something like that in the scum QT in CYOU'RE? I'm pretty sure you mentioned one-shot either way and that's the main thing I found memorable about your play there so yeah.

I don't get what you mean about your Rapier read at all.

@Blitz, why would you remove your vote at the end of the day? His post kind of bothers me because it's just a lot of /words/ but it lacks any real direction in it. It feels like Blitz isn't really trying to accomplish anything here which is really weird considering his normal play.

Hey, it didn't get me lynched in Code Geass!

Also, fuck it, gonna make sure we have enough votes for a lynch here.

##Unvote

##Vote: Terrador

I still think Blitz is scum though. Via's probably town looking back, but I really don't like Blitz's responses to me so far.