Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you arrive together in the morning you find the remains of what looks to have been a fight between two people. Following the trail of destruction you arrive at the dead body of Formina Sage, who appears to have been massacred into a bloody pulp. Sad at the lose of a good player everyone moves away from the destruction and begin to work to find out who could have done this and how to stop them.

Formina Sage has died, he was:

Dear Proto, You are Silver Knight.

89951f1452.jpg

You are the Silver Knight. He's the one standing in the picture above! You are a very loyal and devout follower of Lady Subaru. You are the Second-in-Command of the Crimson Knights, directly under Lady Subaru. You follow the weird boy named Tsukasa who seems to be close to Lady Subaru as you don't trust him at all. You would do almost anything to make sure Lady Subaru stays safe from harm and to keep The World a nice place for all.

Once during each night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Recruit [user] to join the Crimson Knights. You will persuasively convince [user] to join the Crimson Knight masonry. [user] will lose their role, but be made aware that you and your fellow Crimson Knights are allied with each other. Should you attempt to recruit someone not aligned with the Town, however, you and your entire squad will let your guard down, and be killed from the inside.

You won’t let Lady Subaru die, since she’s your brave leader. Should Lady Subaru be targeted by a kill, you will take any shots that might come her way. This does not apply to lynches.

<SNIP> You and your fellow masons will be allowed to chat here. <SNIP> If Lady Subaru dies, this chat can no longer be accessed. Lady Subaru cannot access this chat under any circumstances.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Town members have been eliminated.

Night 1 has ended, Day 2 has begun. Day 2 ends in 72 hours, Sunday the 29th, at 1 A.M. or when hammer has been reached. Hammer is 9 votes.

3rd party confirmed...

no it isn't. the PM states the masonry is alligned with town, and since it should pretty freaking obvious at this point who lady sabaru is this game makes slightly more sense.

also kirsche whenever you get up can you inform us if there is still a mason, and if they do exist please do not disclose their name. the role PM doesn't say anywhere that the masonry disbands upon proto's death.

Kirsche, I hope you have confirmed mafia because I have like no motivation to read through the game when the only person who's flipped is some slacker dude who had like one post and noone made any effort to read him at all.

Blitz, while you're on, why didn't you just claim lynchproof earlier? Why did you have to be so cagey about it? What even are your reads?

also kirsche whenever you get up can you inform us if there is still a mason, and if they do exist please do not disclose their name. the role PM doesn't say anywhere that the masonry disbands upon proto's death.

Dude, what is the point of doing this at all...

Blitz has been really defensive in tone (read: his entire Via interaction as well as his most recent post (iirc)), dodgy in his answering people's questions (read: my pressing him after the aforementioned Via interaction) and hasn't had much in the way of actual suspicions (he even admitted as such after the Via thing was done, which is about the one legit answer I actually got out of him).

I also do not quite get the Rapier case since I've been gone for so long, but I'm not sold on him. Baldrick's at least trying to contribute right now so I'm willing to leave him be for now, and I townread SB.

I am fine with you calling me defensive and I am fine with you saying I don't have many reads, but not only you did you not even bother answering my questions to you you even went and wanted a quick hammer on me before I got back in almost every post after this one (albeit I wasn't supposed to be around near phase end, but I got to because my instructor let me off the hook early). Sounds like you are afraid of me figuring out your intent was malicious

##Vote: Poly

And there's no harm either. Kirsche doesn't have communication with the masons, and the recruiter is dead, so all it does is help me not be confused by the role PM.

Suddenly something strikes out, it looks kinda wierd. Something you can see through and seems kind of like a liquid but hard as steel. Following the direction it moved in you see it stabbed through Blitz's chest. Blitz dissolves into particles as he is deleted from the game.

Blitz has died, He was:

Dear Blitz, You are Corbenik, The Rebirth.

h0Lg6Nx.jpg

You are Corbenik, The Rebirth, The eighth and final phase of Morganna. You serve Morganna directly and are only called upon when the time is necessary. Hard to kill and hard to find you could be seen as the ultimate cause of destruction in the World.

Twice during the night you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Repth Seeker on X" This will protect them and heal them when they take damage, protecting them from any lethal actions that night. This can only be used twice during the game.

You have one shield around you that protects you from any and all damage that would focus on you. This is a one shot Deathproof vest.

Additionally as long as you hold your Deathproof vest, you are revealed to be as "Town Deathproof" to any inspections.

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Phases of Morganna You win when all threads to you and your fellow Phase members have been eliminated.

Everyone begins to talk about the strange way Blitz died. I mean yeah, he was obviously evil, but what the heck was that that killed him? Suddenly an administrator posts news to everyone that there is a third party program in the system and that is the reason for the kill.

Essentially a third party killed Blitz.

PHASE RESUME.

Also for the record, these people were on at the time of the shot (and two other anonymous users, not counting Randa and Paperblade): Me, Lord Gaius, Bluedoom, Randa, Baldrick, and Paperblade.