Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

I don't get anything on GP from Refa's ISO, and her most recent post is agreeable, especially the BBM/Randa points, so eh.

I see what somebody meant before when they said Refa kept poking Randa, I don't think it's strongly indicative of the latter's alignment.

@Eury; I don't like the fact you said "BBM is townie but I didn't like him scanning Rapier". Together, it looks like you're trying to undermine his authority while giving yourself an out if things go badly.

Refa scumread Eury for a long time but didn't push her despite her posts being reasonable, then attacked Bizz for being "too confident" in their Eury case. Unless someone has a better reason as to why Kirsche switched to Refa I will believe what Bizz said. I think it could be a bus, but what I've mentioned above is the only thing I've found her scummy for, and it fits with her being paranoid town in her recent posts so I guess Randa would be my prefence?

idk I just want to let BBM decide. It's his punishment for being rash.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I forgot

@BBM; I'm not that happy with your logic but I guess I can accept you make big plays. Also, as I said before, I agree with GP on why you're not scum, so I'll message you later.

@eury- unless you think scum have a night-acting doctor for nothing but a day SK I'm town. Yes, my role is pseudo-investigative, but too much investigation seems more likely than no killing power in a game of this size. I really don't get your paranoia; it seems like paranoia for the sake of paranoia and just BUT HE DID THIS and ignoring reasons why I'm town and only focusing on the ones for why I'm scum. And like, you're not even voting me at the end of it so what's the point of it all?

also btw I totally derped yesterday and didn't read my role PM and didn't realize I could act during the day- it's why I thought that there was a dayvig at first, because I'm only half a vig kind of.

ok the voting thing is kind of moot cuz like ~no votes~ but still like Baldrick said you're not really giving a definitive answer as to whether or not I'm scum. If you had to lean one way or another right now, which would it be?

btw I think we should have an informal vote system anyways just so that it's easier to track people's suspicions.

@mods- with the lightkeeper thing; will we be told at the end of the phase what the votals were even if we don't know who voted where?

when I say "Acting paranoid for the sake of being paranoid" I mean that there aren't many good reasons for her to be paranoid in this situation, other than that she wants to be- if she's scum, possibly to engender distrust of me like you suggested.

I also think she kind of sidestepped Paperblade's "only rolespec after 70 pages" point. Even if a quarter of the game is spam, 50 pages is still more than 80% the length of Code Geass and she had a ton of content there. Saying "but there's spam" doesn't change the fact that there's also content and Eury isn't really looking at it?

anyways I'm going to eat and then try to look for associative reads with Refa.

and ugh end of phase votes not being public kind of sucks balls

I'm going to do this as well even though I was townreading her earlier ;_; ##Vote: Eury

Marth, did the corals tell you the reefs were putting pressure on me?

It's weird how she talked up her reads in the Rapier response then said there is too much spam in the Paper response. I want to hear her explanation for this and the other stuff before I vote her.

I'd like to say that I wouldn't be surprised of this bs came from town eury since she suspected shinori and I in mirai Nikki even though I outed a guilty and shinori was doc.

But she's still a good lynch since she is one of the few players with no favourable interactions with scum.

Should be looking at randa/eury/sb/gp

He thought that scum day vigged Terra to setup a bald lynch and then kept waffling a bit on his blitz vote before sticking with it. But that is a poor reason for dropping your scum read and looks weird however you look at it, esp with flipped scum day vig now.

What the fuck happened here.

. . .is what I'd normally say. I'll try to catch up, but right now I want to punch something (and none of you are to blame).