Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just switched from Eury to Randa, it turns out I might not be here for deadline after all

to make it easier to search:

##unvote

##vote: randa

Eury also wanted to keep her case on BBM solid even after he vanillized me. I can see how scum would want to kill the town!vanillizer-who-kills-scum-with-their-shots. From what I saw Randa's cases are more based on his derpiness than scumminess in general, but whatever, I haven't read much from him aside from the cases built about him.

I'm willing to sheep both cases. baah

Votals?

@SB- terra died on D1 though? Also scum probably have a doc for me.

@Weapons- I didn't target anyone on D1. I targeted Blitz on N1 with ten minutes left in the phase, then waffled and cancelled the order five minutes later (that's what I was trying to communicate to kirsche at the beginning but then I just messaged him). But then the ITP shot them anyways.

I don't think the mods will provide votals since votes are technically supposed to be in PM due to kirsche's death.

remember to vote in PM guys (looking at you Rapier)

elie announced votals wouldn't be posted at all today. we don't even get end of day votals

@Weapons- I didn't target anyone on D1. I targeted Blitz on N1 with ten minutes left in the phase, then waffled and cancelled the order five minutes later (that's what I was trying to communicate to kirsche at the beginning but then I just messaged him). But then the ITP shot them anyways.

But how does that stop a dayvig?

Also: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52652&view=findpost&p=3671604

Read the first ability again.

oh right I forgot again that I can target during the day

I.. don't know tbh then why there's a scumdoc? Maybe the ITP is like Boron in Touhou and can kill at night or at day?

doesn't Refa's kill only work on Macha? I'm confused I don't know what you mean

terra claimed miller to marth though and marth outed it publicly in thread and the mafia knew from flavor that macha used to be one of the phases of morganna, hence miller

Maybe the doc was meant to be a fakeclaim.

Terrador had just claimed miller, so scum probably flavourspecced that he was macha.

yeah the doc was meant to be a fakeclaim for the guy who scans as Town Deathproof

I just thought the mods weren't on... elie is offline on skype and I ahven't seen shinori in the gamethread

Why didn't you target Marth, at the least?