Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think somebody set up us the bomb then we should have someone else other than BBM on the wagon?

I'm just trying to do re-reading, feel free to hammer whenever.

I tried explaining that to BBM earlier, and look at where it got me. ;/

All right, looks like everyone's done. Hi Marth.

##Vote: SB

SF doesn't let me fucking finish my post.

If the SK was just being played by a sane person, kirsche would've died D2 and my entire scumteam (aside from maybe Randa?) would've lived through the day. Instead of trying to shoot one of the numerous obvtowns on D3, they decided to shoot a lurker who everyone forgot was playing. THANKS SKOBAMA.

Shit wait why did you guys do that bbm I trusted you UGHH

SB WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER

I tried explaining that to BBM earlier, and look at where it got me. ;/

All right, looks like everyone's done. Hi Marth.

##Vote: SB

Oh hey that's Hammer/Phase End.

Edited by Sara.

So like phase end yeah.

SB (5): Quote, Paperblade, Baldrick, BBM, eclipse
Voteless: The Rest
Everyone came together in anger, thirsty for revenge for the previous days mistake. Piling on their votes to SB they strung him up and prepared to execute him. Revealing his true form he held a long scythe and looked out over the crowd in silence. If he was going down he would take someone with him, or at least he thought. The town moved quickly and defeated the scythe wielding monster before them before he could deal any more harm to anyone.
SB has been lynched, he was:

Dear SB, You are Skeith, The Terror of Death.

iD0FxzZ.png
You are Skeith, the Terror of Death, the First phase of Morganna. You're main goal has been to hunt down Aura and destroy her as she protects the World from the full power of the Cursed Wave. Not many can escape your grasp.

Once during each night you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Casting Suvi Lei on X" This will Paralyze your target, making them unable to act that night.

Once during the game you may respond to your role PM with "JUDGEMENT" Your ultimate will encase all players not aligned with you in Ice, making them all unable to act for the night. After using this ability you will have idle the next night to recharge your powers.

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Phases of Morganna You win when all threads to you and your fellow Phase members have been eliminated.

Night 4 has started. it ends in 24 hours, or most likely whenever I get home from work tomorrow. About 5 PM CST. Or unless all actions are sent in before I sleep tonight.

Edited by Shinori

Everyone comes together in the morning to find the dead body of Baldrick. This was getting old and dangerous really fast.

Baldrick has died, he was:

Dear TTPK_Tal, You are Bear, the Organized Leader.

3ae985d28b.jpg

You are Bear. You meet Tsukasa and Mimiru and quickly get involved in business that you really should keep your head out of. You aim to try and help Tsukasa and everythign quickly spirals into chaos. You have no regrets though, that's the type of person you are.

You lack any special powers unique to your own, but you can hunt down the threats against town using your keen mind and your vote.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Town members have been eliminated.

Guess he should have kept to his own business.

Day 5 has started. Day 5 ends in 72 hours or whenever hammer is reached. Hammer is 4.

Game is in potential LYLO.