Characters with extra scenes in the tower

I noticed that Tibarn, despite not being a forced character for 4-E, gets some extra dialogue scenes here and there when he's in the endgame. He tries to confront Zelgius when Ike is about to duel him, and later he sasses Yune when she's about to begin telling the creation story.

So I'm just wondering, does anyone know if there are other characters who get extra such scenes? Pelleas and Naesala I imagine do, since they get to tear up their blood pacts when Lekain dies. Anyone else?

There are TONS of extra scenes and special boss conversations in the endgame.

(Idk most of them).

• Sigrun has a special boss conversation with Leakin, Hetzel and Sephiran (and maybe Levail?) (same should go for Tanith)
  • Haar with Levail
  • Jill with Hetzel and Sephiran
  • Oliver with Lekain and Hetzel (and maybe Sephiran?)

If you bring Naesala to the endgame, he'll get the bloodpact instead of Sanaki.

Before E-3 each Laguz Royal and Elincia have an extra scene, when they talk about the creation.

I can't mention them all, because I don't even know them.

All the Laguz kings have some extra lines. Especially Naesala, who takes his blood pact from Micaiah at the end of 4E-1. Elincia gets some too. And as already mentioned, Mist reacts along with Tibarn towards Ike facing the Black Knight.

So basically, it's Naesala (and Pelleas?) for the blood pact tearing, Mist and Tibarn for the Zelgius scene, and Elincia+ Laguz Royals for the creation story?

Edited by Radiant head

• 3 weeks later...

There are TONS of extra scenes and special boss conversations in the endgame.

(Idk most of them).

SF has special boss convos for the whole game. If anyone is interested, just click on part 4 and scroll down to the 4-E boss conversations.

http://serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/scripts/game-script/miscellaneous/boss-conversations/

I know you said you already know about 'em, radiant head, but I thought I'd mention them for ice tea dude since he said he didn't know all of 'em.

Edited by Severlan

Np.

That's odd though, I've had Sanaki and Micaiah attack Lefail with siege tomes, and somehow I didn't see those convos. Either something is wrong with my game or I wasn't paying attention.

Edited by Radiant head

Np.

That's odd though, I've had Sanaki and Micaiah attack Lefail with siege tomes, and somehow I didn't see those convos. Either something is wrong with my game or I wasn't paying attention.

The script lists those as talks. You have to move those two next to him and do a non-battle conversation.

In the case of Lehran, I'm pretty sure the script says that Sanaki can't even attack him.

Funnily enough, Astrid also has boss conversations with Hetzel, Lekain, Levail, and Sephiran. But why would anyone bring Astrid to endgame?

Well with the amount of BEXP the game gives you, pretty much anyone can be end game material.

Whether or not they are optimal is another thing entirely of course.

BExp dump won't help Astrid much because her growths in str/spd/def are horrible. She needs Blossom in addition to her innate Paragon, which means she has to gain levels the old fashioned way, which given her low level and availability, is quite the challenge.

Of course, she potentially can use Double Bow and hit the 34 speed, so there's that I guess.

Edited by Radiant head

I know it has nothing to do with the topic, but.... Why is 34 speed considered a "magic number"? Maybe because it lets you double attack the magic spirits? Or maybe Ashera?

If that's the reason, I don't consider it so important, at least in normal mode. I don't find Ashera's fight that difficult to begin with, and a character that can't double attack her can prove useful anyway for the rest of the game.

I know it has nothing to do with the topic, but.... Why is 34 speed considered a "magic number"? Maybe because it lets you double attack the magic spirits? Or maybe Ashera?

Rexflame users only need 31 speed. (if they have enough strength to use it without AS penalty)

If that's the reason, I don't consider it so important, at least in normal mode. I don't find Ashera's fight that difficult to begin with, and a character that can't double attack her can prove useful anyway for the rest of the game.

The Ashera fight in normal and hard mode is exact the same.

Ashera is really not hard, if you bring the dragons and the laguz royals and make good use of the supports

Cain, Giffca, Rolf and Elincia can 1RKO an aura with supports.

Well with the amount of BEXP the game gives you, pretty much anyone can be end game material.

Whether or not they are optimal is another thing entirely of course.

Paragon + blossom can work well too, if you're a little bit lucky.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Actually, it isn't those so much as it is Dheginsea and the auras that you'd need 34 speed to double (with White Pool for auras).