1. 1. Who side are you on?

• Team Hoshidan
    • Team Nohr
    • Third faction.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoshido because I like Japan things, but hopefully I'll be able to play both (without buying a second game...)

I hope that stuff about Hoshido being the more accessible and familiar route won't translate to "easy and cliche". Way to incentivize a choice by making it "the version for casuals vs the version for people who like good games"

Team make two files and do both!

But I'll probably do the Nohr route just for more complex story. (Also, when have voluptuous characters ever been good in Fire Emblem?)

pretty much!

Always. weren't Ursula and Heather good?

I dont wanna murder playable characters.

I'm hoping they'll be defeated but not actually die in battle. Otherwise, I'm just going to hope they don't appear in any "route the enemy" chapters.

Imma assume that people are more attracted to Nohr's side due to it being edgy and having Kamira/Camila's tits high difficulty according to the direct.

That, plus it seems that fixing Nohr from the inside will be a thing, and that interests me more than the standard repel the invaders that Hoshido's side seems to be.

I'm hoping they'll be defeated but not actually die in battle. Otherwise, I'm just going to hope they don't appear in any "route the enemy" chapters.

I dunno, I think it would make the multiple versions thing have more of an impact. I'm down for being forced to kill the other game's playable cast.

Who in their right mind would choose Hoshida?

rAf8BTX.gif

Lol, I see two good reasons to hop on the Nohr bandwagon.

But perverted joking aside besides Katanas I wasn't all that impressed with the characters on the Hoshidan side. I might have been convinced by that second redhead in the first trailer, the one with the long red hair. But Now I'm not sure if she is the second sister of the mc's Hoshidan family in this next game.

Besides, being evil is more fun and only the ambitious can conquer the world. We should all join the "Evil Imperialist Medieval Western pig dogs:" :B):

Edited by Shadow Knight

Idk i really don't like camilla's design the bottom half is a huge mess pls at least fanservice right and make a coherent design

Designswise atm Nohr really only has Marx going for me

the female designs on Hoshido doesn't stand out as much but they're also less ridiculous than Camilla's bottom half; on the other hand Tsubaki exists, ponytail dudes please come to me yes yes good

I mean I'll definitely still play Nohr for difficulty and story and shit but it is not winning the character design war by a long shot

Edited by Thor Odinson

So...Fire Emblem going the Pokemon route with two games for the price of one? On the bright side, it does seem like it really will be 2 different games.

I'm on Team Nohr for now, but like with Pokemon I'll be getting both so we'll see which I end up liking better.

We need an option of Team Undecided! Since I have no idea who I'll side with first, designwise neither side is calling out to me other than maybe that dude with the red haired ponytail. Hopefully with the translation of the special edition section of the official site it means the west is getting the "Special Edition" game card with all three scenarios on it.

Team Hoshido. I like their clothing style better. If Bouncy Tits in Nohr is recruitable, I'll see how important she is(n't), and then make it a point to kill her off.

(yes I'm shallow as fuck, and no I'm not sorry)

Undecided,Hoshido has that nice Sengoku Era design, though Nohr's idea of dealing with internal conflict could be interesting depending on how much invovlement you can have in the story.

Edited by Generic Operator