1. 1. Who side are you on?

• Team Hoshidan
    • Team Nohr
    • Third faction.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we should be putting specifics down of Tsubaki's gender either way until the game is actually released

Due to recent screenshots showing map icons that appear to be female fighters it's not unreasonable to speculate the possibility of removing the gender gate on fighter/zerk and peg/perhaps even troub, and it's not the first time FE used a female name for a man (remember Dorcas)

However I also entirely welcome female characters with shoulder width and actually wear pants

either way I win Tsubaki is still the best

either way I win Tsubaki is still the best

I vehemently object to your statement, kind sir.

The blonde haired myrmidon girl with a kimono is the best.

She's supposed to be a tomboy, that's the point.

...do japanese tomboys usually literally sound like(and voiced by) guys? Honest question.

-goes to listen again-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kNQcJq_wnhk#t=166

He says hai here. For someone wanting an example

Edited by L95

I don't believe Tsubaki is a genderlocked name, and that dude most definitely does not look or sound like a lady. I'm all on-board for male Pegasus Knights myself not to mention he'd make a decent husbando when i do female Hoshido route.

Edited by Ambulz

A friendly reminder to people who hope to do shipping with people on the Hoshido side: as a blood relative, you're unlikely able to have Kamui marry any of them.

Unless IS does the incest route like that would ever happen in a FE game

Dreams crushed the moment I saw Ryouma saying "I'm your older brother"...

A friendly reminder to people who hope to do shipping with people on the Hoshido side: as a blood relative, you're unlikely able to have Kamui marry any of them.

I doubt ALL of them are related to Kamui. :P:

And if they are, fanfics to the rescue~!

Don't really feel like shipping Kamui with anyone, because it's way too early to tell. Despite all replies to the contrary, I'm still on Hoshido's side~! :P:

It technically did happen already in a past game, granted one half of that equation was being mind controlled and the other wasn't aware that they were siblings, but still (unless you were being sarcastic in which case ignore me I can't pick out sarcasm well on the internet)

I wouldn't be surprised if IS went the 'SURPRISE YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY RELATED TO ANY OF THEM' route a lot of harem shows go down. Since Kamui is a dragon-unicorn thing and no one else seems to be, it is possible his Hoshido family maybe just found him/adopted him/whatever? Like maybe only his 'father' knew he wasn't really related. Look, I don't know, it just happens so much in a bunch of other series I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Which, if I'm being honest, would totally KILL the whole family drama thing for me. Like, the only connection Kamui has to Hoshido (assuming he's been living with Nohr most of his life) is probably bloodline. He most likely has more actual familial ties and memories with Nohr at that point, so if he's not actually related to Hoshido....ehhhh.

But at the same time, him actually being related means no husbandos/waifus from the Hoshido royal family :(

If Hoshido's ruler is available for marriage, I will be more entice to join their cause. In all seriousness, it will come down to which side has the better waifus. Dancer-chan is obvious number 1 waifu for me but the rest will influence my decisions.

Hoshido's ruler might very well be your MOTHER or oldest sibling if I'm understanding things correctly here so I highly doubt you could marry her even if this game has that option.

Dreams crushed the moment I saw Ryouma saying "I'm your older brother"...

you never know...

they could always bullshit a non-relation revelation halfway through

a reverse "No, Luke. I am your father." sort of deal

how many hoshido do you think can turn into dragons, after all? something seems MIGHTY FISHY about kamui

Nohr seems more interesting plotwise.

And design wise I like them more already.

I've never been a big fan of samurai and such themed characters, personally.