• Third faction.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you never know...

they could always bullshit a non-relation revelation halfway through

a reverse "No, Luke. I am your father." sort of deal

how many hoshido do you think can turn into dragons, after all? something seems MIGHTY FISHY about kamui

LOL, not all hope is lost then :P and if marriage exists and is approached in a similar way as it was in Awakening, they just might go down that route to ensure that Kamui has plenty of choices. Although Kamui ending up not being related to anyone is kinda lame storywise, imo. I mean, I like my lobster lord, but a good, compelling story is more important :D

I've never been a big fan of samurai and such themed characters, personally.

Me too. I prefer western style. Plus if is roman-ish. I'm roman, slaughter innocents weaboo FE hero characters original design do not steal with the family will be my dream.

It technically did happen already in a past game, granted one half of that equation was being mind controlled and the other wasn't aware that they were siblings, but still (unless you were being sarcastic in which case ignore me I can't pick out sarcasm well on the internet)

I wouldn't be surprised if IS went the 'SURPRISE YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY RELATED TO ANY OF THEM' route a lot of harem shows go down. Since Kamui is a dragon-unicorn thing and no one else seems to be, it is possible his Hoshido family maybe just found him/adopted him/whatever? Like maybe only his 'father' knew he wasn't really related. Look, I don't know, it just happens so much in a bunch of other series I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Which, if I'm being honest, would totally KILL the whole family drama thing for me. Like, the only connection Kamui has to Hoshido (assuming he's been living with Nohr most of his life) is probably bloodline. He most likely has more actual familial ties and memories with Nohr at that point, so if he's not actually related to Hoshido....ehhhh.

But at the same time, him actually being related means no husbandos/waifus from the Hoshido royal family :(

It was sarcasm, but I don't blame you. ;):

He could very well be born from two human parents and altered via magic to be able to use a Dragon Stone but the slightly pointed ears makes me think s/he's a.half-human hybrid. I can't see them revealing him to not be blood related because that would completely undermine the plot. Maybe they'll make an exception and say "well, he's only their HALF sibling so it's not that bad... and they didn't grow up together so... I guess that's okay. Don't try incest at home kids"

This is a problem, on the other hand Nohr has boobs and the better imouto. But Hoshida has the lobster lord and Hinoka. Hmm..choices choices.

This is a problem, on the other hand Nohr has boobs and the better imouto. But Hoshida has the lobster lord and Hinoka. Hmm..choices choices.

Nohr also has the better Plot:

JOIF4hf.gif

Nohr seems more interesting plotwise.

And design wise I like them more already.

I've never been a big fan of samurai and such themed characters, personally.

I personally prefer the Hoshidan designs.

The Nohr designs look ridiculous to me.

Edited by FrostyFireMage

Hoshido sounds like Awakening, Nohr sound like the rest of the games more compelling plot and higher challenge.

So Nohr for sure, there's also the fact that Nohr is more like your family for raising you while Hoshido are a bunch of strangers which you happen to be related by blood to.

I like Team Nohr's character designs, color schemes, difficulty, and the fact they raised the MU so I'll probably end up on that path.

The only dilemma I am having is that I like to make my game avatars and decisions based on myself, and I would definitely be a more path-to-peace kinda guy.

Edited by Sroy

I personally prefer the Hoshidan designs.

The Nohr designs look ridiculous to me.

I'm not a fan of that stripey design they have going on on the bottom of the blonde little sister's skirt and continuing on down her boots too (much like I'm not a fan of them on the dancer either~)

Also don't think I missed Camilla having that crotch cloth (idk :c) that covers everything a crotch cloth should except for her crotch

So many people choosing Nohr just because it's EVUL and has bewbs :v

Don't forget for the ~challenge~

But hell, those are better than my reason. Max is the only reason I'm siding with Nohr~ Well and female Kamui if she's limited to that like the cover is showing so far. But I imagine if the digital version lets you choose your side later in the game then you'd have had a chosen gender by then. WHICH MEANS Max is my only reason~

Edited by Freohr Datia

And then every character in the game is related to you.

And if the marriage aspect is brought back in, it becomes an incest party. Oh god no.

Hoshidan for me cause Twintails must die and I love becoming the character that betrays the very people he lived with for years. I don't know why but I love it. The only thing that upsets me is that your sister in Hoshidan, Hinoka, is your sister. Dammit..... Eh. I can live with it.

Edited by DualMix

Nohr here. The promise of a more complex (hopefully less clichéd) story and the family classes that are on offer seem to me a great deal more fun with Nohr. Other than both sides getting a cleric; Hoshido gets an Archer/Sniper, a Pegasus Knight and a Myrmidon/Swordmaster which is ok, pretty nice balance without being too interesting. Nohr get a Wyvern Rider, a Dark Knight and a Great Knight/Paladin all of which are pertty damn sexy classes to have imo. The Dark Knight especially is a favourite of mine from Awakening and i have to assume that most of how the classes play will carry over from Awakening into If.

So yeah, show me complexity, show me a slightly tougher route and show me more about the Nohr Dark Knight because Dark Knights are awesome!!

Edited by Merric

I cannot get on board with this game any more...

How come? Not going to be all like OH YOU SHOULD, I'm curious.

Also Hoshido, has cooler designs (imo only) and I have a huge liking for Japanese culture, despite the "easier" more "cliche" route. I'm gonna enjoy it I think. Nohr will be down the line and i'm certainly interested in them, but Hoshido has more that appeals to me personally despite liking harder games.

Edited by Jedi

I like Hoshido's designs more too. I just hope this route won't be TOO easy. I mean, I'm not that great at FE, so I'm glad this one will be easier than Nohr, but yeah.

I like Hoshido's designs more too. I just hope this route won't be TOO easy. I mean, I'm not that great at FE, so I'm glad this one will be easier than Nohr, but yeah.

I'm fairly sure both will have the standard

Normal, Hard, Lunatic, Lunatic+. Just Nohr may have more complex maps.