Anyone feel like Kozaki is the perfect Fire Emblem character designer?

HeartTranquil

Lyn's design put emphasis on her legs without showing her panties, unlike Dancina, which is why I was just baffled and annoyed and pointed it out.

While true, she's also been shown to have a large, golden lance, which I think doesn't exactly help her singing.

That's kinda what I meant by "more emphasized" as her dancing is more emphasized than her skill with a lance. I also find it interesting that Aqua's upper half is less revealing than most other dancers in the series.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kozaki's style fits the game well

That's supposed to be a compliment or not ? :p

That's kinda what I meant by "more emphasized" as her dancing is more emphasized than her skill with a lance. I also find it interesting that Aqua's upper half is less revealing than most other dancers in the series.

Maybe Kamui is supposed to be a leg man, instead of a breast man. Thus, story-wise push us toward Aqua.

Worst FE Ever.

Oh crap, I say that as a joke, but I hope it's not the case. It wouldn't be the first time that a developer push a fetish in our face

Edited by B.Leu

That's supposed to be a compliment or not ? :p

Maybe Kamui is supposed to be a leg man, instead of a breast man. Thus, story-wise push us toward Aqua.

Worst FE Ever.

Oh crap, I say that as a joke, but I hope it's not the case. It wouldn't be the first time that a developer push a fetish in our face

You fool! You've doomed us all!

Seriously though, Awakening pretty much shoved the zettai ryouiki fetish down our throats, among other things like Nowi. I doubt they'll stop with that particular fetish in Fire Emblem: IF, given how prominent it was last game and that the next installment seems to focus even more on fan service.

Good lord we're going to have a beach episode with that sausage head girl, aren't we?

Edited by Thane

You fool! You've doomed us all!

Seriously though, Awakening pretty much shoved the zettai ryouiki fetish down our throats, among other things like Nowi. I doubt they'll stop with that particular fetish in Fire Emblem: IF, given how prominent it was last game and that the next installment seems to focus even more on fan service.

Good lord we're going to have a beach episode with that sausage head girl, aren't we?

Besides Camilla and maybe Aqua, I don't really see anything that indicates there will be more fanservice. Pegasus Knights got rid of the boob cups in favor of some shirt, vest thing that both Hinoka and Tsubaki wear and I don't really consider Female Kamui to be fanservicey.

Also, I'm pretty sure we need to pay for a beach episode like in Awakening.

Edited by IceBuster573