Are you going to spoil if for yourself?

TKHikaru13

156 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to spoil the game for yourself?

• Yes, I want to be prepared.
    • Yes! I can't wait for if!
    • No, I want to experience the game for myself.
    • I don't care either way.
    • I haven't decided yet

Nope.png

Not happening. That's actually why I'm actively trying to get the most information out of what we've got right now. Once the game is released, I'll avoid everything Fire Emblem related.

I mean, this is a solo game and a Fire Emblem to boot. That's something I want to experience by myself as much as possible.

Edited by Cysx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these days, I'll play a Fire Emblem game before I write a whole section about it on the site. But not this time.

Ooh, I think I played New Mystery of the Emblem before I wrote about it. Except that was a remake, so I wasn't that surprised when I was playing XD

Edited by VincentASM

For the Hoshido route I'll probs be reading full spoilers, since I am not interested in playing it tbh. Meanwhile, for Nohr I'll most likely just check the recruitment requirements and important stuff.

One of these days, I'll play a Fire Emblem game before I write a whole section about it on the site. But not this time.

Ooh, I think I played New Mystery of the Emblem before I wrote about it. Except that was a remake, so I wasn't that surprised when I was playing XD

Same with you, I want to play a game before watching and reading up about it due to impatience! Well i guess FE11/FE12 was the sole exception, but I digress.

After I spoiled so much of Awakening for myself I sucked a lot the enjoyment I could've gotten out of the game.

This time around though, I'm going to try to tear myself away from this site. *sigh* It'll be a long few months.

I just want to know about the game's length and some other elements like classes and weapon durability. I don't want to leave this sub-forum for 6+ months but even with mods doing their job, some jerkface is going to be making threads like "Poll: Did you think Kamui's death at the end of the game made Dancer's sacrifice pointless?" and other spoilery bullshit. I'll have to get my information from the main website.

After I spoiled so much of Awakening for myself I sucked a lot the enjoyment I could've gotten out of the game.

This time around though, I'm going to try to tear myself away from this site. *sigh* It'll be a long few months.

this. I'll just be lurking around let's play and rom haxoring to read up on fe7/fe8 hacking.

I'm going to do my best to not spoil any story elements...I don't care about too much else. I'd love to see the new classes and weapons and all that good stuff, but I hope I can keep the story as much of a secret to myself as possible. I remember when Awakening came out, I saw the screenshot of Chrom's death (at the VERY beginning of the game), and I thought I had ruined the game for myself. I was soooo relieved to find out that was literally the first thing you see when you turn that game on. I also spoiled Lucina's identity, but I didn't that was too important. Either way, I'll do my best to avoid spoilers, but inevitably it'll probably happen one way or another.

No way in hell.

I'm boycotting this subforum once the game is released in Japan, and if there are any assholes out there who think they want to spoil it elsewhere, prepare to be banned.

Yesss, thank you.

= = = = = = = = = =

Too bad some people's definition of a spoiler is so loose it needs a belt. Might have to rely on the main site for weapon data and stuff.

I'll read about character, classes and trivias about the game, but I won't spoil myself about the more serious parts of the game. I just want to know more about its basic premise and become even more hyped.

I'm honestly kind of torn. I think I'll definitely spoil names, but beyond that I have no clue. I want to go in blind but at the same time, 2016 is a long way away.

Yeah i feel this feel. So im undecided if im gonna spoil it for myself. I might at least spoil some things. Like pairings and stuff.

i'm going to go with option 6: i don't want to but i have to moderate you chucklefucks for the whole period between JP and US releases.

:(

I also know this feel. When Skyward Sword was being released, i was mod at a Zelda forum. Tough times in avoiding the SPOILAS.

Names, classes and such are fine (we usually get trailers on them anyway), but story spoilers are not gonna happen.

Unlike Awakening, I know this game is getting localized and it's not going to be nearly as long of a wait. I expect If to come out in February of 2016.

I'm going to try my absolute hardest to try and evade as many spoilers as possible. I mean, being on an FE forum, I think I'm probably going to stumble on a few things. But I want to play all the different stories with as little information as possible

I don't currently plan to, but I'd be kidding myself to think I won't in the end. I'm terrible at resisting spoilers, and there's an additional excuse to spoil myself thanks to the route split. Wanna make the right alignment decision and whatnot.

Edited by Twylis

I think it's inevitable that SoC might make Gameplay vids of it or LPs of it.

I'm not going near it, the FE Wiki, nor this thread if they're gonna spoil it when it comes out in Japan.

Edited by Jester Capri

Definitely won't spoil the story other than making sure that none of the characters I like die due to story reasons. I'm paranoid they'll kill Marx off...

Everything else is fine, though. I want to know names of the characters and who they can support with, info about the battle system, etc. I'll try not to spoil the music, though. I want to experience that in-game.