FE7 RANDOMIZER Low Turns

General Horace

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A speedwings and promotion bonus will take Oswin to 15 spd which is enough to double pretty much every non-promoted unit in the game. The only thing he won't be good at is killing bosses but Luna!Hector should be able to take care of that against the lategame bosses and Marcus should be able to handle the rest just fine.

Edit: It's also interesting to see mooks go after Oswin despite doing 0 damage to him. They must have 0 displayed hit on Marcus for that to happen afaik

Edited by Yojinbo

I theoretically could, but it's technically not complete because all the future prepremoted units are still autolevelled, (I'm turning autolevel off so their bases will be what they should be) so as a result, they'll likely have totally ridiculous stats.

I could still post the patch and you could un autolevel them if you want. (or leave them be, if you want capped stats)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYtiIjqi0uc&feature=youtu.be

there's chapter 15. Priscilla joins the party, along with Lyn's chumps.

Edited by General Horace

Sain finally got in touch with his feminine side!

Also, Priscilla and Oswin Solo confirmed.

Why the hell does Eliwuss have four magic?

I'm going to think that Hector will be your main warper?

Yeah, Hector will probably warp, he has a 30 magic cap too. Priscilla's still pretty squishy (she still has awful HP/def growths) but she should still be ok.

I don't think Wil will be deployed ever again

EDIT: Just kidding, female druids and male druids have the same cap, 29. Oh well.

Edited by General Horace

also, can Eliwood promote with a Guiding Ring or does he need to wait for the story promotion? And what about Hector, does he use a Heaven Seal or a Guiding Ring?

also, can Eliwood promote with a Guiding Ring or does he need to wait for the story promotion? And what about Hector, does he use a Heaven Seal or a Guiding Ring?

In the fix patch Eliwood doesn't autopromo, he uses a ring. Hector uses a ring.

On another note, Priscilla will be the Jill(extremely fragile Jill, mind you) to Oswin's Haar.

Edited by momogeek2141

In the test run i did previously, the story promotion still happened, so either the fix patch doesn't do its job, or its intended. He can still promote with a guiding ring though, but if he's a sage going into Cog, he'll demote to a mage I think.

More Wyvern Riders! Yesssss. I love Wyvern Riders!

Kent and Lyn are the new Julian/Lena for this game.

Nice three turn. Dem Wyvern Riders breaking this game and its system.

In the test run i did previously, the story promotion still happened, so either the fix patch doesn't do its job, or its intended. He can still promote with a guiding ring though, but if he's a sage going into Cog, he'll demote to a mage I think.

Would you be holding off promoting Eliwood until the promotion event then? What happened when he got demoted to Mage? Level 20 Mage with negative stat gains, re-promoted, jump back to the level he was originally or to Level 1 Sage?

All his stats previously above 20 would be reduced to 20, and when he repromotes, it'd be a normal promotion. So if he had 25 magic when he demoted, he'd only have 20+ whatever the promotion gain for sages is when he promotes again, not 25. I dunno if I'll promote him early, probably only if it actually saves some turns.

Edited by General Horace

It's looking like we're recruiting everyone!

Here's chapter 16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVtBos1_2E&feature=youtu.be

I realized after finishing this chapter that I missed readjusting a lot of the base stats of some classes, so I went back and did that after the fact (like knight had like, +2 con, and most female variants of classes were 1-3 stat points better than their male counterparts for some reason).

I'll have more animations up soon too.

here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83gBrkqkIPU&feature=youtu.be

Edited by General Horace

Monk bases (and magic user bases) in general are really good, so they should theoretically be my best units. There are outliers like Oswin who just has a high base level (and knight bases aren't that good either) that are good physical based units, but whatever Pent shows up as is bound to be a powerhouse. Canas is a bit of a disappointment though.

man raven has such good stats; they're wasted as a cleric ;_; if only he'd been a cav or ANY COMBAT UNIT AT ALL

and lucius though; here I thought priscilla was glass cannon... do you think he'll come in handy at all?

This is a really interesting run. Seing such an overpowered Oswin is amusing.

Will Pent have his new class on Living Legend, or will he stay as a sage there?

That could make it a bit harder to LTC depending on his class.

man raven has such good stats; they're wasted as a cleric ;_; if only he'd been a cav or ANY COMBAT UNIT AT ALL

and lucius though; here I thought priscilla was glass cannon... do you think he'll come in handy at all?

Lucius will probably never get deployed again. His base level's really low and he's gonna be 2hko'd even in EHM.

This is a really interesting run. Seing such an overpowered Oswin is amusing.

Will Pent have his new class on Living Legend, or will he stay as a sage there?

That could make it a bit harder to LTC depending on his class.

Last time I ran through, Pent was a sage, and then later became a Hero. So either I got (un)lucky and he randomized as a sage as an NPC or he stays the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkxK1fvjrI&feature=youtu.be

all fear EHM Fargus. Completed in 3 turns. Canas should have B lances, but he's not gonna be used ever so I'm not gonna bother replaying the chapter to reset the weapon ranks.

For some reason, I thought I gave Priscilla an angelic robe a while back. I guess I could do that now, huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaY_TUGkE4o&feature=youtu.be

TWO CHAPTERS ONE DAY

This one is pretty boring though, no new units to make fun of either.

17 in 3 turns.

Edited by General Horace