Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

Possibly, tbh I wouldn't be shocked, but considering PXZ1... Who the heck even knows?

Also I expect an Awakening boss, and maybe Metal Face from Xenoblade.

The only other possibility would have to be that other lady who was wearing a bunny suit, who Saya's supposedly working with. But ehhh, what do we know...

The only Awakening boss I can see making it is Validar.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, tbh I wouldn't be shocked, but considering PXZ1... Who the heck even knows?

Also I expect an Awakening boss, and maybe Metal Face from Xenoblade.

isn't Xord an enemy boss?

Also, quite late to the character discussion but part of me wants no Nintendo mascot/mainstream reps like Mario, Pikachu, Link, etc., I prefer them bringing up niche characters: like Zael and Calista

isn't Xord an enemy boss?

Also, quite late to the character discussion but part of me wants no Nintendo mascot/mainstream reps like Mario, Pikachu, Link, etc., I prefer them bringing up niche characters: like Zael and Calista

Mascots aren't a thing in PXZ.

Sonic wasn't allowed in PXZ1 for instance, nor was Pacman.

Mascots aren't a thing in PXZ.

Sonic wasn't allowed in PXZ1 for instance, nor was Pacman.

Alex Kidd shows up... as an assist character to an assist character.

My bets for Nintendo reps are on Shulk, Pokemon trainer, a lead from one of the later Fatal Frames (which is co-owned by Tecmo), or Kid Icarus

I'm expecting at least one more curveball before the release... Also, will Kite actually get a song from his games of origin this time around (as opposed to the first game, where his and BlackRose's theme was Stairs of Time, which wasn't)?

I'm expecting at least one more curveball before the release... Also, will Kite actually get a song from his games of origin this time around (as opposed to the first game, where his and BlackRose's theme was Stairs of Time, which wasn't)?

I really, REALLY want that curveball to be Tecmo-flavored. Or throw in Valkyrie Profile or something.

I really, REALLY want that curveball to be Tecmo-flavored. Or throw in Valkyrie Profile or something.

Do you know any Tecmo series that might have a chance of getting someone in?? I'm not sure I do... Someone mentioned Fatal Frame, but I have my doubts about anyone from that series getting in...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Do you know any Tecmo series that might have a chance of getting someone in?? I'm not sure I do... Someone mentioned Fatal Frame, but I have my doubts about anyone from that series getting in...

I'd be overjoyed if they stole a couple of fighters from Dead or Alive. :P:

I'd be overjoyed if they stole a couple of fighters from Dead or Alive. :P:

I'm not sure the world is ready for Strider, Shinobi, Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane etc all to be in the same game.

f1be3ce5c9.jpg

THAT pisses me off. They fucking got her anim's mark of the exalt right but not her official artwork? fuck this game this is why i stick to good games like Hexen and Quest 64

tMWBQ2t.png

"Guest Titles"

Makes it sound like we aren't getting much more if any others from Ninty. Also this is a great reference sheet for those unsure of what series are in this game so far.

tMWBQ2t.png

"Guest Titles"

Makes it sound like we aren't getting much more if any others from Ninty. Also this is a great reference sheet for those unsure of what series are in this game so far.

Figures... I knew something was up when I realized that it was a bit late for Nintendo to actually think of jumping in.,

Is it worth noting that the Nintendo quest titles are...Fire Emblem and Xenoblade? Not bigger names like Zelda or Metroid? I understand the likes of Mario and Pokemon wouldn't fit with the style of the game, but I would have sooner expected Link and/or Samus to appear.

I think the issue is that neither franchise could supply three sufficiently rounded characters because of Nintendo's tendency to lean towards mute protagonists.

Samus has plenty of things to say, she just rather not talk most of the time, and well most of the time there isn't many people to talk to lol.

I mean she inner monologues a decent amount

Edited by Jedi

Samus has plenty of things to say, she just rather not talk most of the time, and well most of the time there isn't many people to talk to lol.

I mean she inner monologues a decent amount

She's also only one character. And the only game where she has more then a handful of text blurbs was not very well liked, so pulling characters from that game would be unwise.

You could probably get away with Link and Zelda if you had a character like Proxi, but I doubt they'd do it. They're already putting in one medieval swordsman plus princess combo. Pokemon Trainer plus Rival would be different from any other character and Fatal Frame protag could work as a solo character using the Camera Obscura.

You know, I just remembered Atlus is owned by Sega, so they could do SMT or Persona characters. Flynn and Isabeau would make good units, and fit the character archetypes.

She's also only one character. And the only game where she has more then a handful of text blurbs was not very well liked, so pulling characters from that game would be unwise.

You could probably get away with Link and Zelda if you had a character like Proxi, but I doubt they'd do it. They're already putting in one medieval swordsman plus princess combo. Pokemon Trainer plus Rival would be different from any other character and Fatal Frame protag could work as a solo character using the Camera Obscura.

You know, I just remembered Atlus is owned by Sega, so they could do SMT or Persona characters. Flynn and Isabeau would make good units, and fit the character archetypes.

I don't know the first thing about Fatal Frame, but I still think it's too much of a longshot, even to get someone in as a solo unit. I seriously doubt Link would make the cut because silent protagonist.

I don't know the first thing about Fatal Frame, but I still think it's too much of a longshot, even to get someone in as a solo unit.

A series of psychics get wrapped up in ancient cult rituals with only a ghost exorcising camera to keep them from horrible death. They often die horribly.

That being said, it's currently owned mostly by Nintendo and has done crossovers before (most recently with Dead or Alive, of all things)

Opening accidentally revealed M.Bison/Vega/Dictator and Metal face.

http://i.imgur.com/xYC6bzN.png

http://i.imgur.com/gRI1Sfl.png

PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Neither of those really come to me as a surprise, though.