Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sup gaiz (just got home from work, so a bit tired).

> Strawman vote = I'm assuming it's to try and move ED1 shizz along? (Since it's been really nothing but testing Votal bot issues otherwise) Though why pick LG specifically for the vote, as opposed to anyone else who's basically have also done nothing wrt ED1/lack of posting as a whole? Is what he stated/posted any worse than anyone else in the thread (who've likewise have probably produced little to nothing in terms of ED1 content)?

People do need to stop sitting on their hands though, and actually post in-game, relevant content/posts. Yeah, Elie's testing out Makaze's votal bot n' all (which is cool, don't get me wrong), but the more people coast on their distraction/garble on the side and less on posting, the easier the game gets for scum-side. Just saying.

I think he just chose me as an example because I made a sarcastic joke right above him, I don't really see him picking me over anyone else important. What I do see as kinda meh is that he complains about us not moving the game out of RVS but all he does is vote me. Like maybe he has nothing (which is completely fair), but it woulda been nice if he had a couple sentences on things he saw or even just like a gut read. Speaking of which, Eury's first post is great, considerimg it motivates me to make a post.

I don't see any particular alignment in Strawman's vote, well, other than the fact he'd like to actually play the game. I don't feel that the target really mattered.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lord Gaius

I haven't really gotten much from RVS, but his most recent post caught my eye. Considering most people probably have nothing, I'm not sure what content you were expecting him to produce. Also that's the smallest Eury post I've ever seen, I actually bothered reading it!

@Mancer and others

Please ignore Errors. Those don't count towards votals in any way. They exist because of how the system stores and presents vote history.

Poly is giving me a little of a bad vibe. Something to do with how flippant he's being.

Errors are also there to show you where you messed up and what to avoid in the future.

'Sup gaiz (just got home from work, so a bit tired).

> Strawman vote = I'm assuming it's to try and move ED1 shizz along? (Since it's been really nothing but testing Votal bot issues otherwise) Though why pick LG specifically for the vote, as opposed to anyone else who's basically have also done nothing wrt ED1/lack of posting as a whole? Is what he stated/posted any worse than anyone else in the thread (who've likewise have probably produced little to nothing in terms of ED1 content)?

People do need to stop sitting on their hands though, and actually post in-game, relevant content/posts. Yeah, Elie's testing out Makaze's votal bot n' all (which is cool, don't get me wrong), but the more people coast on their distraction/garble on the side and less on posting, the easier the game gets for scum-side. Just saying.

Thank you, Eury. I aim to answer your questions below.

I think he just chose me as an example because I made a sarcastic joke right above him, I don't really see him picking me over anyone else important. What I do see as kinda meh is that he complains about us not moving the game out of RVS but all he does is vote me. Like maybe he has nothing (which is completely fair), but it woulda been nice if he had a couple sentences on things he saw or even just like a gut read. Speaking of which, Eury's first post is great, considerimg it motivates me to make a post.

The reason as to why Gaius over anyone else is partly that it was a sarcastic complaint. Otherwise I get a different sense from it than the other joke posts/rvs shenanigans of the time, which are more lighthearted and silly. Though your comment is sarcastic, it remains as a push for others to make content without bringing the game out of rvs with your own content.

I also made another silly comment afterwards, but decided I was tired of rvs and votal bot shenanigans and Gaius's post stuck out from the rest.

Paper's post for example, does something similar but did not catch my attention as much.

So what were your thoughts on the fact that he seemed to do little but to vote you in his prior post? Does his lack of thoughts/reads/etc. create a read on him, one way or the other? (It seems to be bothering you in this post, or at least pinging you in some way.)

Poly is giving me a little of a bad vibe. Something to do with how flippant he's being.

Errors are also there to show you where you messed up and what to avoid in the future.

What's sticking out to you with his behavior- and what sort of intent/vibes is it letting off? (What do you feel his "flippant" behavior is intending to do, in terms of his posting content (or possibly lackthereof)?)

Thank you, Eury. I aim to answer your questions below.

The reason as to why Gaius over anyone else is partly that it was a sarcastic complaint. Otherwise I get a different sense from it than the other joke posts/rvs shenanigans of the time, which are more lighthearted and silly. Though your comment is sarcastic, it remains as a push for others to make content without bringing the game out of rvs with your own content.

I also made another silly comment afterwards, but decided I was tired of rvs and votal bot shenanigans and Gaius's post stuck out from the rest.

Paper's post for example, does something similar but did not catch my attention as much.

No problem- I'm assuming part of why you posted/voted as you did was to prompt posting/discussion, and I'm cool with that. (I was honestly also a little disappointed to return home from work today to literally little to no content having been said/progressed since the game started. There's slow games, and then there's this one, I suppose.)

Also, wrt Gaius: So does the bolded (in the quote above) indicate or otherwise read to you as scum-driven intent? Do the other posts from other players thus far (outside of RVS vote posts) that show little to no effort to progress the game/provide any meaningful content seem worse or better than the bolded statement/action LG conducted above?

@Eury: It stuck out to me. Honestly, scum intent is impossible to gauge when nothing is happening and theres a 90+% chance that post means nothing, especially at this stage. I would however say that it is a post I would make note of to look back on in the future in conjunction with his play later in the day/game to possibly help in alignment and possible scum intent, which I can't think of any other posts prior to my vote that I can say that for right now.

Hi I'm here

FWIW I might be kinda sparse here and there since I should kinda start getting serious if I want to get decent grades at this rate lmao.

I dunno, I didn't really see Gaius's comment as that bad since I guess I'm kinda used to seeing that specific one being used a lot here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm also getting ED1 Scumvibesfrom Ghoulin for his RVS vote. Mancer's "this is our D1 lynch guys!!" was obviously a joke, but his seems like... he was actually expecting Mancer to be our D1 lynch for literally no reason. I don't know why but I don't like that

Also Eury is town.

##Unvote

##Vote: NecroGhoulin

idc if he's new, I'm going off my gut.

@Makaze: What makes Poly's flippancy different from anyone else's?

Not sure why Makaze's going after me for tone when others have taken just as much of a flippant tone so far and yet he ignores them. Would like an explanation as to what he thinks I did wrong compared to everyone else.

Also don't like LG's post after Eury; feels like padding to me, especially given that was his first "real" post. Based off what I'm seen from them so far on SF mafia, I don't see them doing that as a townie player.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lord Gaius

Also getting gut!scummy vibes from Paperblade too, but not too sure what brought that on. Just a feeling.

I bet Via's ITP, too, fwiw. Via's rolling ITP a lot lately.

So what were your thoughts on the fact that he seemed to do little but to vote you in his prior post? Does his lack of thoughts/reads/etc. create a read on him, one way or the other? (It seems to be bothering you in this post, or at least pinging you in some way

Not really scummy at all. Like I said it's fair if Strawman is really just trying to spark some conversation with a reaction test/prod(?), or even just working with what limited amount of content he has. I already said I don't have a problem with me being the subject of his vote. My comment just hit him the wrong way I guess, I was trying to be funny

I don't see any particular alignment in Strawman's vote, well, other than the fact he'd like to actually play the game. I don't feel that the target really mattered.

Cut

I haven't really gotten much from RVS, but his most recent post caught my eye. Considering most people probably have nothing, I'm not sure what content you were expecting him to produce. Also that's the smallest Eury post I've ever seen, I actually bothered reading it!

Agreed on the first part.

Wrt snip #2, I said if he had nothing it was fine, but there was possibility of him having some gut reads based on RVS (which was admittedly me.) Like if he explained why he voted me a little more it would have been nice, but he did in posts after that so that's a moot point.

TLDR I made a joke, Strawman got pinged by it, content was made. So I don't really think my actions are scummy, neither does Straw for that matter.