Fire Emblem Air force academy (signups closed)

Dragoncat

This sounds really fun...
I haven't played the Tellius series, though. Would I still be eligible to join?

I've got some character ideas in the making, just in case I am eligible.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's really that important to you guys, I suppose I can be more lax. I can see at least Leo being interested at that age. And it would probably be a pegasus knight...he usually finds those attractive even in WoC time. Hence him ending up with one.

It's less of 'we want to date your characters' and more of this making you sound like 'It's my story through and through and you guys are just tag-alongs with no impact on the plot at all'.

Anywho...

Name: Allison

Appearance: Short-cut black hair with brownish-eyes, a thin face, and a body still not entirely in puberty yet giving her a flat chest and seemingly long legs (they're actually about normal-sized, just the rest of her body hasn't fully grown to the proper size.)

Personality: Allison is a seemingly calm, submissive, and peaceful girl, often going out of her way to avoid conflict with others. It is important to remember that she is a skilled pegasus knight and not something to be taken lightly. Whenever people go too far she has been known to get highly aggressive and offensive beyond others and may even ignore her friends and superiors to finish a grudge or fight. This is her 'true' personality and she has worked hard to keep it suppressed with the calm act as she does not desire to be kicked out or punished again.

Backstory: Life can lead one to funny places. Born in a Crimean border-town, ever since she was a young child Allison showed an aptitude for fire magic and her parents encouraged her to follow her dreams. While she was nothing special for a child, not some savant or hyper-inventive youth, her affinity was still there. There was only one problem. Allison was highly aggressive. A personality trait not helped by the Daien invasion. Even before then she was known to attempt to light fellow students on fire. While this was not THAT abnormal or threatening considering she was only average and many students boasted enough skill that fire, wind, and thunder fights were not unknown the incidents involving Allison that did NOT involve fire were also shockingly high. However when Daien invaded any chance of a scholarly reprimand vanished, along with half the headmasters room, due to a Bolting spell.

When she returned home she found something completely unexpected. While slinging fireballs around only singed fellow students it outright terrified her former friends and family. Allison realized that things had to change if she wanted to get along with her family again and shelved her tomes and focused on trying to keep herself calm and cool-headed, yet suffered frequent outbursts as she was not one to take things lying down. She soon realized that she needed an outlet, but every time she touched the tome she would end up becoming far too aggressive for her liking. She decided to join the flying pony knights hoping that, by doing so, she could find a way to let out her aggression while, at the same time, keeping herself away from the tomes that always seemed to make the matter worse.

Steed: Winifred, a male white peggy that Allison seems close to and, at times, seems to be her only real companion in the school.

Stats/inventory

HP: **

LCK: *

SKL: ***

SPD: ***

STR: **

DEF: *

MAG: ****

RES: **

Inventory: Slim Lance

Vulneraries (Honestly, why do we even bother to list these?)

Flame Lance(?) It is unclear as to if this is an actual flame lance or a replica. Either way it does seem to bring her comfort and she keeps it close.

Since I'm not clear if this is... DC... canon... or not it probably isn't real since Kelly hasn't developed a method of creating flame lances, or magic in general, yet.

Snowy: Accepted! But I forgot to mention that this is like 10 years before PoR. My fault, so...just take that part out and you'll be fine. And I see what you mean now, I wasn't intending to come across that way. Everyone can contribute to the plot of this RP if one comes up. As far as the flame lance goes...Petrine had one in PoR, but idk if they would exist 10 years before. They probably would, but they'd be difficult to find and even more so to master. As long as she's not uber skilled and talented with it I suppose that's fine.

Radiant Head: Yeah, pretty much, only this is before they were rebuilding.

Chigai: Yes! You're more than welcome!

Edited by Dragoncat

Ooh, alrighty. Thanks.

I'll ask if I don't understand something, or I'll just check the Fire Emblem Wiki...

Anyways.

Name

Lemming

Male

Appearance

Crimson hair, with bangs swept equally to both sides. Youthful aquamarine eyes, that are always filled with either a spark of courage or disinclination. His skin is tanned from years of maintaining wyverns. He's one of the taller riders at the academy, and seems to almost be finished with puberty.

Personality

Lemming is ever hesitant to do any of the work given to him at the academy, and is known by many of the other students of the academy to be one of the laziest knights in Tellius.

Backstory

Lemming was born in a town near a capital city in Tellius, where many great wyvern riders were born. His early life was considered average. Lemming had two parents, retired from the military after ten years of service. His mother served as a cleric, healing soldiers in the midst of battle, and Lemming's father was renowned for courageous work in the wyvern knight forces. His father had intended that his first-born child would ride his old wyvern from the start, as many other fathers in their city did with their children. When Lemming became of age, he was taken to the academy in hopes that he may succeed his father's legacy. Lemming did not want this, though, as he had wanted a peaceful life outside of the military. After many arguments with his parents over this, he lost, and was reluctantly forced to fight with his father's wyvern, Desmond (or Des), and quickly gained a reputation for being lazy and reluctant.

Steed

A male wyvern, named Des, with black scales and orange eyes. He and Lemming don't seem to be too close, but there's still a spark of trust between the two.

Stats

HP: ***

LCK: *

SKL: **

SPD: ***

STR: ***

DEF: *

MAG: *

RES: **

Inventory

Iron Lance

Javelin

Vulnerary

Pure Water

Alright, that took, like, forever. Oh, and this is my first roleplay on this website, so if you can give a few pointers, I can really shine (maybe).

Yeah, Crimea doesn't have a Pegasus/Wyvern Knight divisions the way Begnion does in RD, but for a country that's been rebuilding, it makes sense they would try to establish something.

But one thing I've always wondered about Tellius is where wyverns and pegasi even come from to begin with, and how exactly Crimea would be able to start these divisions.

From what we've seen, Daein uses wyverns and Begnion uses wyverns and pegasi (there aren't any pegasus knights native to Crimea in game I believe). That would suggest that wyverns are from eastern Tellius and that pegasi are from southeastern Tellius- I guess there could be wyverns or pegasi in the laguz nations but they don't have riders for obvious reasons.

From what we've seen, Daein uses wyverns and Begnion uses wyverns and pegasi (there aren't any pegasus knights native to Crimea in game I believe). That would suggest that wyverns are from eastern Tellius and that pegasi are from southeastern Tellius- I guess there could be wyverns or pegasi in the laguz nations but they don't have riders for obvious reasons.

I'd think it likely that there are at least a few pegasi in Crimea. Otherwise Elincia would be signing her own death warrant when she took the field. Also, maybe my memory is too rusty, but wasn't Marcia also from Crimea? I know she stayed there, but I can't recall if she came from there or not.

Accepted, Chigai.

I'm going to edit my chars bios now. Since everyone else is making them look...inadequate.

And Marcia did come from Begnion originally. In this headcanon where the aerial unit exists, Elincia put her in that.

There is Elincia I guess, but I was more talking about NPC/Enemy units. And yeah Marcia's from Begnion.

Even Elincia's doesn't count, as it was her great-grandmother's, who was a Begnion pegasus knight before marrying into the Crimean royal family.

Well anyway, I think I'll do join this. Just have to come up with a character and stuff...

Even Elincia's doesn't count, as it was her great-grandmother's, who was a Begnion pegasus knight before marrying into the Crimean royal family.

Source?

But yeah. Unless anyone else says they're for sure in, I'll start after Acacia signs up.

Okey fair enough. It's been eons since I've played through PoR...but! Minor details. By adding an air unit to Crimea I'm not changing a big part of canon like...Ashnard killing his father to become king or something, so I'm fine.

*awaits character app*

So, how will you do this? Will you make a PM or something by skype?

No...there's a section for RPing. I'll do what all the other RPs do: make a topic and RP in there.

Wouldn't it be much easier to put the academy in Begnion instead?

Then I would have to change my chars entire story. I created them as Crimeans when I was playing through PoR back in the day, before I noticed the thing about Begnion and Daein having the fliers. So yes, it would be easier in theory, but making up an air force for Crimea isn't that hard. Why should they not? It's beneficial and puts them close to equal footing with the other two beorc nations.

I mean realistically, they should not because if they had the resources to do so, they'd already have one. Maybe have the academy set in Begnion and be mostly for Begnion trainees, with some Crimeans there as, perhaps an exchange program(they're fairly close as nations most of the time). Crimea could trade their expertise in ground cavalry for some fliers, which they are severely lacking.

Yeah if this is before PoR, then it kind of contradicts what we knew about Crimea. They had the Royal Knights led by Renning and later Geoffrey, but we never really saw Wyverns, and we never saw Pegasi outside of Elincia and Marcia's, who we know are from Begnion.

Though maybe it wouldn't hurt to just make this an AU Tellius.

So far nobody has complained about it being there in WoC though...but then again, that's RD time. I can say the Crimea branch was built after PoR.

After I put that tweak in, I'll start. Make sure I've okayed your character before you post.