Fire Emblem Air force academy (signups closed)

Dragoncat

Inspired by the mage academy RP. This is similar, only it's with fliers in Tellius. Academy is in Begnion. I might accept a bird laguz if they have a legit reason to be there, other than that I don't want them everywhere. Just ask if you're interested in that...

If you've read my Wings of Courage story, you know of my wyvern rider twins. This RP will take them back to their early teens, when they've just received their steeds and are still learning the ropes. I haven't done much with school RPs, but we'll see how this goes!

Note: This is before the events of PoR, like maybe...10 or so years.

Rules:

- You will be a student. I will be playing the instructors and two students. 13 is a good age for someone to get a wyvern or pegasus and start training, so keep your character's age at or around that.

- No male pegasus knights, in order to keep with established canon. Females can choose either a wyvern or pegasus.

- You can start out with lances or axes.

- You can have up to two characters.

- Usual RP rules, no godmoding and stuff like that.

- Teenage hormones/romance allowed to a certain extent...but both my characters have their future spouses already picked out. So in order to keep that, I'm sorry, but neither of them will end up with anyone else's characters here. They can still be friendly though ^_^ Crushes, maybe...

Form:

Name

Appearance

Personality

Backstory

Steed(name, color, gender, etc, and of course species)

Stats/inventory(remember, these are students, nothing overly impressive please)

My characters:

(they share a backstory)

Name: Cerai

Appearance: Short red hair, green eyes. Average build/chest, seems to be about a year or so into puberty.

Personality: Witty, speaks fluent sarcasm and in some cases, profanity. Somewhat hyper, blunt, and childish. Just about anything can become a joke when she's in a good mood, and that can be trouble in more serious situations. When angered, however, she can be verbally violent and say things she'll regret later.

Steed: Orange female wyvern with blue eyes. Named Blaze.

Stats:

HP: ***

LCK: **

SKL: ***

SPD: ***

STR: **

DEF: **

MAG: *

RES: **

Inventory:

Javelin

Vulneraries

Name: Leo

Appearance: Messy red hair, green eyes. Average build, slightly taller than his sister, seems to have hit puberty half a year ago. Birthmark below right eye.

Personality: Stubborn, sore loser, quick wit. Level headed, keeps his cool during a crisis. Has a bit of a temper when angered. Doesn't back down easily, will continue to attempt whatever he's having trouble with sometimes until he ends up hurting himself or others. Shares his sister's sense of humor when he's not in a bad mood.

Steed: White male wyvern with brown eyes. Named Frostbite.

Stats:

HP: ***

LCK: **

SKL: **

SPD: **

STR: ***

DEF: ***

MAG: *

RES: *

Inventory:

Iron Lance

Vulneraries

Backstory for both: Crimeans born and bred, their mother quickly moved up in rank as part of the exchange program between Crimea and Begnion. Their father was also part of this exchange, but remained a private while their mother became a captain. Their whole lives, they were raised to follow in their parents' footsteps. Even before they got their wyverns, both parents would fly them around, so they're quite knowledgeable on these matters. The wyverns they have are the same age/hatched around the same time, but it's unknown if they, too, are siblings. When the twins were four, their parents took in an orphaned cat laguz whose own parents had been killed by laguz hating bigots after a hunting trip made them accidentally end up in Crimea. They bonded with him quickly, the three are like normal siblings.

Edited by Dragoncat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda interested, but I haven't played any of the Fire Emblem Radiance games i so I don't much about Crimea/Tellius. Will that be a problem?

I'm kinda interested, but I haven't played any of the Fire Emblem Radiance games i so I don't much about Crimea/Tellius. Will that be a problem?

I'd recommend looking up some parts of it; mainly what this entails. But honestly, I doubt it.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. My english didn't allows to do this, but your idea is great and I compliment. I wish you good luck!

Mh, I see only one issue... the choise to not allows axes for wyverns seems just arbitrary and whimsical. Meh.

what is with all these rps being posted without a plot or anything recently

just like

what?

where's the setting, the information, the story, the background???

i don't get it

it doesn't need to be a novel but wow this is bare bones

Edited by I have opinions

what is with all these rps being posted without a plot or anything

just like

what?

i don't get it

I think it's a genre: the village RP. There's no plot as fighting a villain or something. It takes place in a village, town, or in this case, a school. Characters would just live out everyday lives. Ideally, it would play out like a Persona game, except without the monsters. One forum I went to had half the first page covered in these, usually based on Harvest Moon. They died pretty quickly though. I haven't seen these in years, so it would be interesting to see how this plays out.

what is with all these rps being posted without a plot or anything recently

just like

what?

i don't get it

I come from places where this is the norm...it's just for fun! Not everything has to be big and elaborate. A plot can be made if it turns out that way.

Changed it to allow axes to start out with.

Alter: You don't have to research/know much, it's typical FE pretty much, only there are shapeshifters called laguz. They don't live in Crimea though.

Edited by Dragoncat

- Teenage hormones/romance allowed to a certain extent...but both my characters have their future spouses already picked out. So in order to keep that, I'm sorry, but neither of them will end up with anyone else's characters here. They can still be friendly though ^_^ Crushes, maybe...

I'm not sure if I want to join a Dragoncatâ„¢ RP if my original the characters can't even get it on with your original the characters (and I'm sure I don't speak only of myself when I say this). Maybe you could also plan some divorces in advance?

Well there's always others characters? Idk...13 is a little young for serious physical romance anyway. I didn't say they couldn't crush a bit.

I'm not sure if I want to join a Dragoncatâ„¢ RP if my original the characters can't even get it on with your original the characters (and I'm sure I don't speak only of myself when I say this). Maybe you could also plan some divorces in advance?

lmao

bravo reefer

man idk I might be interested if there's more stuff about the world?

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

Flier Academy huh... this has my interest...

Although, if I remember right, Crimea doesn't use wyverns... wouldn't the academy being in Begnion make more sense...?

Yea. Not to snark DC, but part of being a good character and Roleplayer is being able to adapt outside of plans. Making it so that there is NO choice but for them to be in a romance is... limiting. Especially since it can easily stifle interaction and potential story.

Anywho, I will be signing up. I like DC enough to give her a shot!

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. My english didn't allows to do this, but your idea is great and I compliment. I wish you good luck!

Mh, I see only one issue... the choise to not allows axes for wyverns seems just arbitrary and whimsical. Meh.

Do it like me, I write english as well as George from Metal Gear Rising speaks english, but I accept the challenge. Maybe the effort will even make you better at writing.

I'm thinking whether I should sign-up for this or not.

Although, if I remember right, Crimea doesn't use wyverns... wouldn't the academy being in Begnion make more sense...?

Who says they don't? The Crimean Air Force is my own creation, they use both wyverns and pegasi.

Yea. Not to snark DC, but part of being a good character and Roleplayer is being able to adapt outside of plans. Making it so that there is NO choice but for them to be in a romance is... limiting. Especially since it can easily stifle interaction and potential story.

Anywho, I will be signing up. I like DC enough to give her a shot!

If it's really that important to you guys, I suppose I can be more lax. I can see at least Leo being interested at that age. And it would probably be a pegasus knight...he usually finds those attractive even in WoC time. Hence him ending up with one.

Edited by Dragoncat

Who says they don't? The Crimean Air Force is my own creation, they use both wyverns and pegasi.

Yeah, Crimea doesn't have a Pegasus/Wyvern Knight divisions the way Begnion does in RD, but for a country that's been rebuilding, it makes sense they would try to establish something.

But one thing I've always wondered about Tellius is where wyverns and pegasi even come from to begin with, and how exactly Crimea would be able to start these divisions.