Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance

riariadne

Phase End

Mancer (1): Snike

Green Poet (1): Junko

Proto (1): Proto

SB (2): Paperblade, Green Poet

Poly (2): Euklyd, Crysta

Excellen Browning (3): Eurykins, Lord Gaius, Poly

No Lynch (4): SB, Blitz, Elieson, Paperblade

Apparently lynching isn't badass anymore, because none of you decided to do it. Night phase ends in 29 hours, 10 minutes. It also ends early if all actions are in and everyone alive has been online since the night phase start.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since several people have asked me this, yes you can still post and talk to other people out of the thread.

SB, >10 means more than 10. Were you trying to say <10 (less than 10)?

Also, why vote Blitz? Can somebody explain that to me because I'm out of the loop on it.

Also, someone add me into the main mafia skype group please since I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content by not being in there.

so remember when we talked about mafia related things? I miss those days.

People should respond to my PMs with actual thoughts there's definitely thoughts to have now

and if I have to tell another person to read the damn thread then

then

then i'm going to become annoying

i keep finding spiders in my room and it's very worrying to me that they've chosen this place as their unholy gathering ground. "but paperblade" you might say "they'll get rid of the other bugs!" and I say that while this is a good point, what happens when all the other bugs are gone? what happens when it's just them? who will keep them in check? who watches the watchmen?

Ok Proto, enough is enough. The thread was supposed to be a place to discuss Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance, not a battlefield of copypastas, and "dank memes". It is really getting annoying, and I seriously wish you could all grow up and stop this copy paste non sense...

not playing

Ok Proto, enough is enough. The thread was supposed to be a place to discuss Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance, not a battlefield of copypastas, and "dank memes". It is really getting annoying, and I seriously wish you could all grow up and stop this copy paste non sense...

My words are failing to sway you because we're arguing about art... Which is roughly analogous to dancing about architecture.

Outside Contact is an aesthetic experience. I can't tap into your nervous system and make you see what I see (if only those ingenious town leaders existed!), but I can try to explain the soaring heights OC sent the mafia-playing public to.

Citing sources is a pedantic exercise. And besides, this is a forum for those to kick back and appreciate great art: a bit like a gentleman's club in centuries past. Here we chomp our cigars and wax poetic about the big plays and the unanswerable questions.

I must say that you've made a pariah of yourself at this club. What is instantly evident to us (the mastery of OC Mafia) isn't something you grasp. It's an exercise on futility to educate on the whys and wherefores of manipulation. Suffice it to say you have proven yourself a dunce among gentlemen. I consider my point carried and Outside Contact again redeemed.

That may sound like a hominem as populum, but so is telling a schizophrenic man he isn't really seeing ghosts. When the entire community of learned mafia players clearly sees a work of genius, it's an act of insane vanity to attack it.

Outside Contact is simply beyond you, boy. I wish I could help you, but I fear there's no fixing stupid.

not playing

Edited by Prims

not playing

not playing

My words are failing to sway you because we're arguing about art... Which is roughly analogous to dancing about architecture.

Outside Contact is an aesthetic experience. I can't tap into your nervous system and make you see what I see (if only those ingenious town leaders existed!), but I can try to explain the soaring heights OC sent the mafia-playing public to.

Citing sources is a pedantic exercise. And besides, this is a forum for those to kick back and appreciate great art: a bit like a gentleman's club in centuries past. Here we chomp our cigars and wax poetic about the big plays and the unanswerable questions.

I must say that you've made a pariah of yourself at this club. What is instantly evident to us (the mastery of OC Mafia) isn't something you grasp. It's an exercise on futility to educate on the whys and wherefores of manipulation. Suffice it to say you have proven yourself a dunce among gentlemen. I consider my point carried and Outside Contact again redeemed.

That may sound like a hominem as populum, but so is telling a schizophrenic man he isn't really seeing ghosts. When the entire community of learned mafia players clearly sees a work of genius, it's an act of insane vanity to attack it.

Outside Contact is simply beyond you, boy. I wish I could help you, but I fear there's no fixing stupid.

not playing

-Life and Obviam, unironically, probably

not playing

Edited by Prims

Night phase ends in 29 hours, 10 minutes. It also ends early if all actions are in and everyone alive has been online since the night phase start.[/font][/color]

Kthx

I was just more poking at Refa for not updating his post. People should update official posts and/or mods should like bold their stuff

or just make me owner of every OP and I'll do it for them

Oh hey btw I changed my username so for people like Crysta who don't recognize me becuase they disabled avatars theoretically I'm Sara, even though I'm not Sara

Deadline is in 1 hour and 24 minutes. Be sure to send any actions you might have in by that time.