What the hell just happened?

The site's been having a lot of trouble the past few days, I'm not really sure what it is. Maybe something's wrong with the server machines.

it's been going on for a loooot longer than that

as integ said, it's not a new phenomenon - it just sometimes happens more than others

Yeah I've noticed it happening a lot lately.

The Begnion senators are trying to burn down the forest...but there are badass mercenaries protecting the herons and kicking butt and taking names/preventing them from doing so xD

Wait. They didn't show up until years latter. Have you discovered time travel? tell me the secret. TELL ME!

Since it wasn't very clear, the point is

hDuQl.png

Staff badges have disappeared for me ;~;

And the second image in the earlier post was showing that the option to change staff badge disappeared

And Integrity says he can still see his (I'm sure he still has the change staff badge option too~) and another member noticed the same thing I did so I think this happened only to members

And I cry rip staff badges w-well to most of us at least~

.... though I hope people can tell (or now at least) that I am joking saying I am more concerned about this than the forum dying frequently

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think the fixed the lesser issue. Staff badges should be viewable again.

As for the downtime, I don't know if it's because of heavy traffic (it happened after I linked to the blurry FE if pictures) or a malicious attack or a combination of both.

it beats that time it was being horrifically slow for like ever last year.

The Begnion senators are trying to burn down the forest...but there are badass mercenaries protecting the herons and kicking butt and taking names/preventing them from doing so xD

Excuse you, defending the city of Serenes Forest is a job for the Folgore Rangers! Not some silly mercenaries! :P:

Wait. They didn't show up until years latter. Have you discovered time travel? tell me the secret. TELL ME!

They're trying to burn it again...the first one already happened.

Oh, we're the mercenaries protecting the forest?

I GET DIBS ON STEFAN~! :P:

That we are.

I call dibs on...my OCs. They work with Ike in WoC anyway ;)