Will your first playthrough be with m!Kamui or f!Kamui?

Rapier

If a game is giving me an option to choose a female avatar, it'll always be my first choice. Right now I'm planning on picking a female for my Nohr run and a male for Hoshido.

I'll probably use both of them in my subsequent playthroughs, since I enjoyed switching between female and male Robins in Awakening. All the more reason for doing so if marriages come back. I look forward to customising all my Kamuis, too.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M Kamui for all runs. If I want to see the F Kamui supports I can just look it up online.

Edit: BTW def using the mohawk look since that is my IRL hairstyle.

Edited by Belmont

I'll be following the boxarts for my choices, I'll start Hoshido with male Kamui, my second runthrough as a female and all subsequent thereafter as a male, and in Nohr I'll start female and all subsequent playthroughs as a male. For the third dlc route, I'll choose male first then female and then back to male for any other runs.

Since Im definitely getting both versions on the same day:

Male for my first Hoshido run (so I can play as myself).

Female for my first Nohr run (so I can play as the genderswap version of myself I use for every game with females in it).

Ill probably go chapter for chapter, until I beat both.

Then I'll switch, Male Nohr, Female Hoshido.

After the 3rd path is bought, Ill go male on it, but hopefully the Avatar Logbook will return so I can use my Female character too.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

Since the game is said to come with a total of 3 save slots for each of the 3 routes you have (9 save slots in total) I'll probably alternate in character gender and build like I did in awakening so I'd have a male and female character for each path.

I have two Kamuis planned out. First is Male Kamui. Thats the one that goes the Nohr path. Im really hoping for dialogue trees in this game cuz hes got a distinct personality in my mind. (and its not overly idealistic and nice.) I even have a name picked out for him and im really looking forward to seeing what sort of appearance customization is allotted.

Female Kamui is the Hoshido Kamui. Unlike the above, she doesnt have a name picked out yet. I dont know if im going to have her be called anything except Kamui. (because Hoshido) If marriage or S supports are a thing, im looking in Tsubaki's general direction for her. Shes more idealistic than my MaKamui. By a lot.

For Third Path, i have no idea yet.

I plan on M!Kamui on my first run (which willl be Hoshido) just because of marriage reasons. That and I feel more comfortable playing as my gender for self-insert characters.

I'll probably do F!Kamui on the Nohr route, although I'm kind of wondering if for the 3rd route you'll get to customize Kamui again or you'll have to choose one of the ones the Black or White versions. If it's the latter, then I'll do M!Kamui for Nohr to in case my Nohr Kamui come out better than my Hoshido one.

I have two Kamuis planned out. First is Male Kamui. Thats the one that goes the Nohr path. Im really hoping for dialogue trees in this game cuz hes got a distinct personality in my mind. (and its not overly idealistic and nice.) I even have a name picked out for him and im really looking forward to seeing what sort of appearance customization is allotted.

Female Kamui is the Hoshido Kamui. Unlike the above, she doesnt have a name picked out yet. I dont know if im going to have her be called anything except Kamui. (because Hoshido) If marriage or S supports are a thing, im looking in Tsubaki's general direction for her. Shes more idealistic than my MaKamui. By a lot.

For Third Path, i have no idea yet.

Uhhh, actual dialogue trees are a pretty far wish, as cool as they'd be.

I know I'm going to be doing M!Kamui for my first run, and then F!Kamui for my second run. However, I'm not too sure about which route I'm going to go with each. For the time being, I'm thinking M!Kamui for Hoshido and F!Kamui for Nohr. And then I have no idea which Kamui I'm going to use for the third path, but I guess I'll decide that when I get there.

I want to see more info regarding supports and whatnot. . .but like Awakening, this will probably be decided by coin flip.

First playthrough is always male, then I go female for the next one. The Lyapunov time for my character's gender is 2 playthroughs, though, so who knows which I'll go with for the 3rd route.

As a male myself, I'll likely take Male Kamui first.

As for Female Kamui...honestly I hope there are no confession images like Awakening had. If there are none of those, that will make playing as Female Kamui easier.

I'll do male first in Nohr and then Female in Hoshido, going back to male for the 3rd path. Any subsequent re-plays will be either Suzaku or Lelouch themed, depending on the side.

It's pretty arbitrary logic, but my first playthrough in Awakening was with a female avatar, so I might as well play a man-dude this time around. Then I'll switch it up whenever I inevitably play the other path.

Nohr sounds more interesting to me, so I'll probably play that one second. Gotta leave the best for last, right?