Famitsu interview - FULL VERSION (with new screenshots!)

Ryo

If they introduce a MU into a FE4 remake and they you-know-what mid-game, I would be incredibly amused.

I've always thought that if they remade Genealogy with an Avatar, maybe your character would get turned to stone or something before the assault on the final castle of Map 5.

Then miraculously be turned back to human 15 years later, and end up joining in Map 6, eventually reuniting with Oifey, Shanan and Finn, and meeting your kids (if marriage is allowed for the Avatar).

It'd be stupid and cheesy, but they probably wouldn't let your created character go to waste that quickly.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought that if they remade Genealogy with an Avatar, maybe your character would get turned to stone or something before the assault on the final castle of Map 5.

Then miraculously be turned back to human 15 years later, and end up joining in Map 6, eventually reuniting with Oifey, Shanan and Finn, and meeting your kids (if marriage is allowed for the Avatar).

It'd be stupid and cheesy, but they probably wouldn't let your created character go to waste that quickly.

Maybe you would be faced with an option/character building menu with how your MC's kid would look mid-game too and play as them from then on. That way both "not letting it go to waste" and staying true to the game would work.

What if they just let you make a second avatar for your kid? Or possibly two kids, male and female

Edit: derp Kagerou'd

Edited by Bovinian

Maybe you would be faced with an option/character building menu with how your MC's kid would look mid-game too and play as them from then on. That way both "not letting it go to waste" and staying true to the game would work.

That could work, but if the Avatar's (and by proxy, their children's) stats would be as broken as in Awakening, having the ability to marry, and essentially get 3 mini-avatars running around Gen-2, would make Gen-2 a LOT easier.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

That could work, but if the Avatar's (and by proxy, their children's) stats would be as broken as in Awakening, having the ability to marry, and essentially get 3 mini-avatars running around Gen-2, would make Gen-2 a LOT easier.

Gen 2 is already pretty easy though

This is very true. xD

Which may be exactly what they do to get more people to play it...?

I really don't see them doing a FE4 remake, the game is just too dark, incest, children sacrifice, implication or rape and sexual abuse... That's probably too... 'hardcoce' for them.
Plus, MU is a factor that is just so freaking random. I want Major Loptus Blood, just to troll the world.

Edited by B.Leu

I really don't see them doing a FE4 remake, the game is just too dark, incest, children sacrifice, rape implication.

Plus, MU is a factor that is just so freaking random. I want Major Loptus Blood, just to troll the world.

It's things like that that make me wonder what FE4 would rated under the current rating system.

I mean, a lot of us are making a big deal about If being rated C (15+) in Japan, but if I recall correctly, the rating system wasn't as detailed back then (I think FE4 was rated for Everyone back then)

I really don't see them doing a FE4 remake, the game is just too dark, incest, children sacrifice, implication or rape and sexual abuse... That's probably too... 'hardcoce' for them.

I wasn't expecting them to do one, I was making hypotheticals and jokes