Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might just be a skirmish, but also recall in the trailer the choice seemed to have you face off with Ryouma or Marx.

It's difficult to say, since we have a scene against Ryouma with pre-battle dialogue and Marx behind us, and one in a seemingly different place, with nobody around Kamui and Ryouma. I don't know, that clip is weird.

But in any case, you're fighting Myrmidons/Samurais, which Nohr doesn't have as far as we know, with Hoshido characters, so I don't think this is a chapter specifically tied to your choice.

It's difficult to say, since we have a scene against Ryouma with pre-battle dialogue and Marx behind us, and one in a seemingly different place, with nobody around Kamui and Ryouma. I don't know, that clip is weird.

But in any case, you're fighting Myrmidons/Samurais, which Nohr doesn't have as far as we know, with Hoshido characters, so I don't think this is a chapter specifically tied to your choice.

You're probably right, we'll have to wait and see for sure.

Let's be optimistic. That's the Nohr route, right? And most Nohr units are pre-promotes. What's to say that isn't the case with Kamui?

What do you mean most Nohr units are pre-promotes? the only pre-promote that is not on both routes that belongs to nohr is marx which is countered by Ryouma, and possibly leon and the blue hair maid. Neither of which is i don't think is confirmed for either being a prepromote or even joining you. But even so 2 pre-promotes is not most.

Not necessarily; if it's 20 unpromoted 20 promoted without second seals literally nobody would every reach those caps-even my super blessed Sully in L mode needed 20/20/12 to cap most important stats; I can see GBA or FE4 just with more people actually capping things (capping multiple stats were actually pretty rare in GBA) or at the highest, RD, unless there's some way to actually level reset

I really can't see awakening-tier caps returning with no level resetting feature unless the growths are like, maybe 70% on average at least

Yeah it's almost impossible to cap even one stat without any sort of level-resetting in FE13.

Edited by Ryo

Yeah those seem high for Kamui, but not outlandishly for level 11.

Gerik in FE8 joins at level 10 with 14 Str, 13 skill, 13 speed, and 10 def.

HM Raven in FE7 is also bonkers. Similar stats to Gerik but at level 5.

Edited by Philranger

What do you mean most Nohr units are pre-promotes? the only pre-promote that is not on both routes that belongs to nohr is marx which is countered by Ryouma, and possibly leon and the blue hair maid. Neither of which is i don't think is confirmed for either being a prepromote or even joining you. But even so 2 pre-promotes is not most.

Sorry, I was under the impression that maid/butler was a pre-promoted class, and since most Nohr characters have yet to truly be revealed, at the moment, many of those exclusive to both sides appear to be promoted. So far, I think that Marx and Leon are pre-promoted, and Camila's up in the air dependent on whether Revenant Knight is promoted or not. Not sure about Elise as I'm not sure whether Rod Knight is a base class or a 2nd tier promoted one. But there seems tobe more pre-promoted units revealed thus far for the Nohr path (Granted they haven't revealed enough characters in general for the nohr path)

Edited by DeoGame

HM Zeiss - Level 7 unpromoted, 19 Strength

IS has done worse, so Kamui might have a good Strength growth (instead of OMG STAT INFLATION).

Edited by eclipse

HM Zeiss - Level 7 unpromoted, 19 Strength

IS has done worse, so Kamui might have a good Strength growth (instead of OMG STAT INFLATION).

Yeah, this is probably the best example. I somehow forgot it momentarily.

Sorry, I was under the impression that maid/butler was a pre-promoted class, and since most Nohr characters have yet to truly be revealed, at the moment, many of those exclusive to both sides appear to be promoted. So far, I think that Marx and Leon are pre-promoted, and Camila's up in the air. Not sure about Elise as I'm not sure whether Rod Knight is a base class or a 2nd tier promoted one. But there seems tobe more pre-promoted units revealed thus far for the Nohr path (Granted they haven't revealed enough characters in general for the nohr path)

The maids and butlers are pre-promoted yes but they are on both paths expect for possibly the blue hair maid, Gunter as well is on both paths. Also rod knight is most likely a non promoted class. One or two more pre-promotes than hoshido is hardly most.

Rinka has nice abs.

I'm genuinely surprised to see a female anime character with such defined muscles; the only other one I know of is Mikasa.

I wholeheartedly welcome it though, and hope for more female designs that deviate from the norm.

I wouldn't say that Kamui's stats aren't abnormally high(in all four status screens we got of him/her to boot), but at least every other unit we've seen are looking way more balanced in that regard. Now make dragonstones 1 range only again and maybe he/she won't be able to solo the game too easily

Point is, Kamui may not be that good of an example of stats inflation in the first place.

Edited by Cysx

I'm genuinely surprised to see a female anime character with such defined muscles; the only other one I know of is Mikasa.

I wholeheartedly welcome it though, and hope for more female designs that deviate from the norm.

Seriously speaking, yeah. I don't see many defined ladies like that often.

I wouldn't say that Kamui's stats aren't abnormally high(in all four status screens we got of him/her to boot), but at least every other unit we've seen seems way more balanced in that regard. Now make dragonstones 1 range only again and maybe he/she won't be able solo the game too easily

Point is, Kamui may not be that good of an example of stats inflation in the first place.

Since there are dragonstone ranks, higher ranked ones will have range, I imagine.

(For the love of god, there needs to be FE3/12 style alternate transformations with different tribe's dragonstones, Pleaseeee)

Edited by L95

Sorry, I was under the impression that maid/butler was a pre-promoted class, and since most Nohr characters have yet to truly be revealed, at the moment, many of those exclusive to both sides appear to be promoted. So far, I think that Marx and Leon are pre-promoted, and Camila's up in the air dependent on whether Revenant Knight is promoted or not. Not sure about Elise as I'm not sure whether Rod Knight is a base class or a 2nd tier promoted one. But there seems tobe more pre-promoted units revealed thus far for the Nohr path (Granted they haven't revealed enough characters in general for the nohr path)

We don't know about Marx and Leon (and while we're at it, Ryouma); for all we know (and what I find is the most likely theory), all your siblings from one side or another take part in the chapter six fight, but leave shortly after to rejoin later on (except maybe your youngest sister).

And yeah, Nohr's been getting the short end of the stick with character reveals.

No more seahorse dragons. Please IS.

That's already been confirmed to be gone: instead, we have equine/deer/Xerneas looking dragons.

EDIT

(Not that I really want them either, but aren't seahorses associated with dragons in Japan for some reason?)

FYI eastern legend states that they're baby dragons.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

I'm curious about the description for the Trueblade. Is it adept at landing multiple hits because of its superior speed or might it have a class skill that lets it automatically double with any attack? Although the latter seems too OP to be likely, especially if it has the traditional Strength and Critical rate of swordmasters...

Yup, better pick a god and pray that Hoshido will have Second Seal like me if you like them.

Maybe Parallel Seal will give you the option of reseting to level 1 for your class or any other branched classes once you reach level 20 like the Second Seal/Master Seal (can't remember which one) did in Awakening?

Since there are dragonstone ranks, higher ranked ones will have range, I imagine.

(For the love of god, there needs to be FE3/12 style alternate transformations with different tribe's dragonstones, Pleaseeee)

I second this, although I hope they don't bring back the divine dragonstone if it's going to have the same design as in Binding Blade.

I'm curious about the description for the Trueblade. Is it adept at landing multiple hits because of its superior speed or might it have a class skill that lets it automatically double with any attack? Although the latter seems too OP to be likely, especially if it has the traditional Strength and Critical rate of swordmasters...

It's super vague.

The in-game description just says it has exceptional speed and avoid.

Famitsu's descriptions says it can deal damage through "fabulous continuous attacks" (really loose translation), which basically reminds me of Astra.

I think Kazahana's Flowing Strike skill could be a renamed Astra.

Well... she's also voiced by the same person as Mikasa's VA

coincidence i think not

I remember Vincent translating it as "Arrogance," but what's the first kanji in Tsukuyomi's skill name? Even jisho.org has been unhelpful... T^T