Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might do Hoshido first just because I like the idea of doing them in difficulty order. But on the other hand it would feel thematically right to do both the sided versions before doing the neutral third route but that's the middle difficulty...

I worry but I'll probably just end up picking on chapter 6 the side who has so far shown to have cooler characters (in game, I'm not making the choice on spoilers I know about)

Am I the only one that will wait until chapter 6 to decide?

Nope. Personally I plan to do Hoshido first, and Nohr second. Then after experiencing both halves, or I suppose 2 out of 3 paths, I'll decide which side I'll "fight" for.

1st Playthrough: Hoshido(They have cool characters design, outfit design, class choices, Good looking Guys, and characters so far, and maybe JPN Feudal)

2nd Playthrough: 3rd Path

Last Playthrough: Nohr(Due to the Overhype that it gotten already, and dumb fanservices)

Edited by Tide of Waves

1st Playthrough: Hoshido(They have cool characters design, outfit design, class choices, Good looking Guys, and characters so far, and maybe JPN Feudal)

2nd Playthrough: 3rd Path

Last Playthrough: Nohr(Due to the Overhype that it gotten already, and dumb fanservices)

I'm going to do Hoshido first, then Nohr, then the epic canon 3rd Path.

While it might have been the result of something very wrong, the truth is that my family in Nohr are the ones who know me and raised me. Regardless of anything else, they are my family and they are the ones I fight for.

Hoshido is getting more spotlight lately, and its characters seem interesting, but I'll go with Nohr since I prefer an edgier approach in stories and the game will be more difficult on that route.

Always been on Nohr's side. However, while I initially wanted to play both games, I'm not sure I care enough about Hoshido anymore. Mostly because the idea of an all-rout and grinding game is not appealing to me. I didn't mind it at first since I actually liked Awakening, but the more I think of it, the less it's something I want to do...

Nohr is just who I am. I'm not a pacifist. Hell I hate that Nohr being portrayed as nationalistic and "glory-seeking" is meant to be bad.

When I do Hoshido if it's too easy I'll just do a challenge run anyway.

Hoshido's got cool peeps, but back from the first trailer I knew Nohr would be out gunned. I gotta fight for those who need the chance to survive! But really, I wanna go third path. Choosing factions never ends well unless it's an obviously good or evil thing.

I am going to play all routes, but Hoshido only is a Hoshidon't.

Edited by Only MU V2