Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I fell in love with Norh and the idea of playing as the "bad guys" but with more and more announcements I started to feel really attracted to Hoshido and its characters, japanese style, classes etc. So I'll start playing Hoshido and then Nohr, plus I wouldn't find it enjoyable to play the difficult part first and the get bored with the easy campaing just because I come from a harder one and it is not challenging enough. (I also love Hoshido because I like grinding and playing just the story chapters one after the other, u can call me n00b if u want idc xD)

Nohr, because Hoshido is for filthy casuals.

In all seriousness, Hoshido first, then Nohr. It only makes sense to play the easier one first, especially if you are going to buy both. Overall though, definitely Nohr.

Edited by DragonLord

Oh wow your badge changes to "Hoshidan" or "Nohrian" that's so cool. I'll play both but Nohr interests me the most right now.

Also how could I ever say no to Marx lol

Dude really?

*looks at the badges*

yo that's a really cool feature, dudes

too bad i don't care about picking side

So, it looks like picking "Hoshido" will turn your badge outline white. Such a minor thing, but I noticed it and now I can't stop noticing it. 'Tis going to take a bit of getting used to.