Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No experience from Nohr My Castle is good news. Ideally there also wouldn't be a way to get gold, weapons, or support points either.

Considering they've directly stated that you have limited experience and gold in Nohr, I'm pretty sure that's the case. Though I wonder, what if the shop in your My Castle is the only shop in the game?

Things I'm taking away from this:

Yay, free-roaming! :D

YESS MOAR CUSTOMIZATION

Face rubbing? Uh, that's sort of going too far... o.o;

That dragon/fish/whatever creature looks so dang adorable. :D MUST HUG

Hilarious hot tub scenes incoming? :P (No, I don't really care much for body fanservice, I just like hilarity.)

I'm more interested. :)

Yeah, the Severa ripoff is incredibly blatant.

Incredibly. Right down to the facial expression.

What if Luna/Runa is actually Severa? Aside from Lucina, the other children weren't born yet when they went back in time, so they might just have given them different names when they're actually born in the new timeline. Her quote in the trailer is about how the avatar resembles someone, and that was often said about Robin and the previous Avatars in Awakening's DLC by people who had met them.

If is supposed to take place in a separate world, but we already have the Amiibo characters in there anyway, so they might introduce some kind of Otherworld Gate plot device again.

Edited by NeonZ

Kris has a terrible reputation and Mark is hardly a thing, if course fanfiction is an exception. Also the village in fire emblem if doesn't feel like fire emblem. Going around giving accessories to your soldiers, feeding a pet dragon, petting people's faces, and making new shops,isn't things fire emblem should have. All this village stuff makes fire emblem if feel like it isn't a fire emblem game.

Honestly, if the characters are like able and well done, I don't see the issue with more interaction with them.(the face rubbing is odd though.(I've seen that people think the hot spring are weird. Eh, cultural differences))

Kamui ➝ Sakura: Best partner

Kamui ← Sakura: Wants to nestle cheeks

Hubba: "A relationship so good that their parents would be surprised!"

I'd like to note that that none of this has a romantic undertone.

Thanks for the translation!

What if Luna/Runa is actually Severa? Aside from Lucina, the other children weren't born yet when they went back in time, so they might just have given them different names when they're actually born in the new timeline. Her quote in the trailer is about how the avatar resembles someone, and that was often said about Robin and the previous Avatars in Awakening's DLC.

If is supposed to take place in a separate world, but we already have the Amiibo characters in there anyway, so they might introduce some kind of Otherworld Gate plot device again.

Ehh I would rather no forced connections to Awakening, or ANY previous world for that matter. The Outrealms just made things unnecessarily complicated so I like to think it's not canon and would prefer it doesn't show up again. I think this is just another case of Kozaki + bucketloads of characters = the occasional similar design. If you look at Tsubaki his face is literally Inigo, then there's Kazahana who people say looks like Sumia, and maybe more.

Okay, so, how about arguing over stupid things and calling people weeaboos, we just have a constructive discussion.

No, we must argue and complain. Although rubbing your allies faces and having them blush back is kinda weird for some people. Ana would love it for Ike though.

Ehh I would rather no forced connections to Awakening, or ANY previous world for that matter. The Outrealms just made things unnecessarily complicated so I like to think it's not canon and would prefer it doesn't show up again. I think this is just another case of Kozaki + bucketloads of characters = the occasional similar design. If you look at Tsubaki his face is literally Inigo, then there's Kazahana who people say looks like Sumia, and maybe more.

Yeah but, Luna and Severa aren't 'similar', they're identical.

OK, I just took a better look at Luna and it is pretty convincing...

I suppose they could pull a Catria/Palla/Est and just claim Ylisse is across the ocean from this new continent. :/ Didn't Camus show up in Gaiden with a different name too? If that's really Severa then it probably means the "popular" child characters who won that poll will be showing up.

Edit: @ Belmont I was just thinking of the yukata DLC in Awakening, iirc it was Lucina, Severa, Inigo, and Owain who were the most popular kids.

Also here's a pic of Luna for anyone looking for it. I don't think it was posted yet. Sorry for low quality.

R1aJ6Fh.png

Edited by Book Bro

I suppose they could pull a Catria/Palla/Est and just claim Ylisse is across the ocean from this new continent. :/ Didn't Camus show up in Gaiden with a different name too? If that's really Severa then it probably means the "popular" child characters who won that poll will be showing up.

Just for reference, can I get a link to the results?

EDIT: So Lucina, Owain, Inigo and Severa,huh?

So Lucina is in because of Amiibo, Luna is identical to Severa and that Nohr Merc has Inigo's sprite. Oh boy.

Edited by Belmont

So mates, did we figured out if that great option known as "My Castle" and all it includes is either Hoshido only or for both versions ?

Ok thanks guys, I got a hope that Nohr would be protected from this weaboo fanservice...

Edit: @ Belmont I was just thinking of the yukata DLC in Awakening, iirc it was Lucina, Severa, Inigo, and Owain who were the most popular kids.

Also here's a pic of Luna for anyone looking for it. I don't think it was posted yet. Sorry for low quality.

R1aJ6Fh.png

For comparison's sake:

676srp.jpg

Luna looks... slightly younger I guess.

R1aJ6Fh.png

She really does look like Severa, maybe its as the other guy said with the, across the ocean from Ylisse. That would make sense, but I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but didn't one of the designers say it was a completely different world?

Just for reference, can I get a link to the results?

Here's the first link I could find using google:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65964480

Severa is technically the 2nd most popular 2nd gen girl, Morgan not included, which is why she's featured in the hotsprings dlc, but her overall popularity is surprisingly low.

Favorite Male Character:

1 - Chrom (11.2%)

2 - Owain (8.9%)

3 - Gaius (8.8%)

4 - Henry (7.8%)

5 - MU (6.6%)

6 - Inigo (5.2%)

7 - Virion (5%)

8 - Frederick (4.8%)

9 - Lon'qu (4.3%)

10 - Gregor (4%)

10 - Gerome (4%)

12 - Stahl (3.6%)

13 - Libra (3.3%)

14 - Brady (3.2%)

15 - Morgan (M) (2.9%)

16 - Gangrel (2.7%)

17 - Vaike (1.7%)

17 - Donnel (1.7%)

17 - Basilio (1.7%)

20 - Yarne (1.6%)

20 - Laurent (1.6%)

22 - Yen'fay (1.3%)

23 - Kellam (1.2%)

24 - Priam (0.9%)

24 - None (0.9%)

26 - Walhart (0.7%)

27 - Ricken (0.3%)

Favorite Female:

1 - Lucina (15%)

2 - Cordelia (10.1%)

3 - MU (9.9%)

4 - Tharja (8.4%)

5 - Sumia (6.8%)

6 - Olivia (6.1%)

7 - Lissa (5.9%)

8 - Cherche (5.5%)

9 - Morgan (F) (4.3%)

10 - Severa (3.6%)

11 - Maribelle (3.3%)

11 - Noire (3.3%)

11 - Tiki (3.3%)

14 - Nowi (3.2%)

15 - Miriel (3.2%)

16 - Nah (1.4%)

17 - Sully (1.3%)

18 - Panne (0.9%)

18 - Anna (0.9%)

18 - Cynthia (0.9%)

21 - Say'ri (0.7%)

21 - Kjelle (0.7%)

23 - Flavia (0.6%)

23 - Emmeryn (0.6%)

25 - Aversa (0.3%)

26 - None

She really does look like Severa, maybe its as the other guy said with the, across the ocean from Ylisse. That would make sense, but I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but didn't one of the designers say it was a completely different world?

It is a completely different world. Luna's most likely using the appearance as a call-out to Severa. I wouldn't look into it any deeper than that.

Edited by HeroMystic