Will you still play FE: Awakening after FE: If is released

Don't know if this topic is etiquette, but with the upcoming release of FE: If for Japan in less than a month from now I was wondering if anyone would still be playing FE: Awakening. While you could ask the same question for any other FE games in general, but the reason why I'm specifically discussing about FE: Awakening is due to its reputation and receptions that the game received. Truthfully, FE: Awakening was the reason why I got back into the series, along with all of the new features and mechanics introduced, I throughly enjoyed every bit of the replay values. To think that this was thought to be the last entry of the Fire Emblem series, its phenomenal of how much the franchise has grown since FE: Awakening's released to this day.

That said, does anyone have any thoughts from the transitions between FE: Awakening to FE: If? Personally, I'll still play FE: Awakening even after FE: If gets released (depending on the release dates for NA).

Edited by Formerly Colm

Hard to say, really...

I put around 630 hours into the game alone though i still feel like i could get in just a bit more replay value before (and maybe when) FE14 is released.

If I haven't beaten Lunatic + by then, I will for sure still play it. Even if I have I'll probably still play it a few times considering I still play a lot of the other older games over again.

Of course I will. This game's replay value is phenomenal, and even after going through the whole adventure thrice, I still feel like it's fresh. Quite amazing in its own right. Besides, I tend to go back and play my older games once in a while; that's just how I am.

Yes, in large part because Awakening is one of the few FE games I still have any respect for. Though I might get hooked to IF for a good while.

Yeah, I'm still playing it and I've already beaten it 12 times, probably will take a break to play IF obviously but I'll still be playing Awakening.