Known Information (2nd June)

VincentASM

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless whether it separate or as one, even if it cost 120 dollar to get all the version. I will get it. Spent over 500 on Awakening, 120 dollar is nothing.

I'm with you. No matter the cost.

At least this confirms that those things are not exclusive to My Castle, which is the best part. Also, I noticed there are red and orange tiles.

Edited by Ryo

He's using a ballista-like tower, so I wouldn't get too hyped.

It looks similar to the Mage Turret in My Castle.

Maybe only bow wielders can trigger it?

They could be giving us physical and magical towers for archers and mages.

That Dragon Fang cannon though...perhaps in Kamui's promoted form, he attacks with Dragonstones without actually fully transforming?

石破天驚撃竜大砲 (Rock-splitting Heaven-shaking Dragonbane Cannon)

lol

Thank God for this flood of FE Fates info, made up for a lackluster E3 by Nintendo. And we still have Famitsu coming out this week!

I'm with you. No matter the cost.

Same here. Everything I've seen today reaffirmed my conviction that I won't bat an eye buying that $90 bundle with all 3 routes and any DLC.

Regardless whether it separate or as one, even if it cost 120 dollar to get all the version. I will get it. Spent over 500 on Awakening, 120 dollar is nothing.

...What is their to spend $500 on?

Thank God for this flood of FE Fates info, made up for a lackluster E3 by Nintendo. And we still have Famitsu coming out this week!

Same here. Everything I've seen today reaffirmed my conviction that I won't bat an eye buying that $90 bundle with all 3 routes and any DLC.

...What is their to spend $500 on?

2 copies of game (ENG + JPN) = 120 + import costs

DLC= $50 x 2 = $100

Knights of Iris = $100

Special Edition 3ds= $200-300+

I didn't do all this, nor do I think many people did, but FEA certainly wrung my wallet out dry.

I can't get hyped over ballistae being AoE? ;-;

No you can't. :p

Nah seriously, that's pretty cool, though it would've been even better if it was a personal skill.

Edited by B.Leu

DLC= $50 x 2 = $100

Knights of Iris = $100

I didn't do all this, nor do I think many people did, but FEA certainly wrung my wallet out dry.

You also forgot the soundtrack CDs, imported for 60.

Knight of Iris also around 60.

NA's copy of the game play and all the DLCs is around 100.

Japan's FE:A Limited Edition 3DS is around 300.

I also trying to get the manga and voice drama CDs but no luck so far.

Awakening bleed me dried.

Edited by Awakener_

Yeah after buying a 3DS for Awakening and getting the whole game and all the DLC twice, this is nothing.

I'm sure I'll get everything for the English version, so I'll have to see how much I can restrain myself from buying for the Japanese version. I'm sure I'll end up getting the two main stories both times but maybe I can convince myself to hold off on the third story for English only?

DLC= $50 x 2 = $100

Knights of Iris = $100

You also forgot the soundtrack CDs, imported for 60.

Knight of Iris also around 60.

NA's copy of the game play and all the DLCs is around 100.

Japan's FE:A Limited Edition 3DS is around 300.

I also trying to get the manga and voice drama CDs but no luck so far.

Awakening bleed me dried.

Yeesh, they should have given you a medal. That's some #1 fan dedication.

Yeesh, they should have given you a medal. That's some #1 fan dedication.

If you think that 500 spent on Awakening is impressive (I just recently brought the Lucina Figima too so make that 570 total spend), it is absolutely nothing compared to what I spent on another series. Trust it not because I like that series (I do like the anime) but out of my love for my true OTL waifu. Speaking now, I'm pretty embarrassed at stuff I brought.

If you think that 500 spent on Awakening is impressive (I just recently brought the Lucina Figima too so make that 570 total spend), it is absolutely nothing compared to what I spent on another series. Trust it not because I like that series (I do like the anime) but out of my love for my true OTL waifu. Speaking now, I'm pretty embarrassed at stuff I brought.

Eh, I wouldn't worry. We've all bought things that are embarrassing and expensive. Like Amiibo.... and Robin...