Known Information (2nd June)

VincentASM

Be careful; without context, you shouldn't read too much into translations.

It's just like English really, where one sentence can mean various things depending on the circumstances.

As mentioned, and although I haven't checked the quote (which issue/page is it from?), it doesn't say exactly "when" the skill(s) is learned.

For all we know, it's probably just saying "in a new class, you can (eventually) learn new skills".

Too true. Just seemed interesting.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question that I don't think solicits a new thread: If you're playing Casual mode and capture a unit (assuming they're Generic McNormalson) and they die in a following battle, will they be resurrected? One thing I'd think is that they'd have the generics' weapons end up back in the convoy but the generic itself die, while the important characters with names and faces and supports retreat. It'd keep from the overload of characters like the Streetpass/Spotpass/DLC people caused if you had a lot of recruited streetpasses/spotpasses. (I for one do NOT like scrolling through ten pages worth of characters just to find one I haven't levelled in a while)

I want to ask because I seen someone with a Felicia Avatar and she had daggers in her hands, so I want to ask is Felicia a ninja maid because that would be awesome!

Sorta. Maids and Butlers can wield staves and hidden weapons, a new weapon type consisting of things like knives and shurikens.

Has anyone seen the new promotional posters yet? They're cuts of the sibling pairs on black/white backgrounds like in the new trailer. Here's the Sakura/Elise one, courtesy of gamefaqs.

I think it's interesting/hilarious. Hilarious in that they're advertising Elise as a magical girl, and interesting because I really want to see what the others are described as

Has anyone seen the new promotional posters yet? They're cuts of the sibling pairs on black/white backgrounds like in the new trailer. Here's the Sakura/Elise one, courtesy of gamefaqs.

I think it's interesting/hilarious. Hilarious in that they're advertising Elise as a magical girl, and interesting because I really want to see what the others are described as

Is that one legit? I haven't had time to check.

I know there's one with Ryouma and Marx where it's Samurai versus Knight.

Then I saw a photoshopped one with Camilla and Hinoka.

Boobs vs Thighs LOL

Edited by VincentASM

Is that one legit? I haven't had time to check.

I know there's one with Ryouma and Marx where it's Samurai versus Knight.

Then I saw a photoshopped one with Camilla and Hinoka.

Boobs vs Thighs LOL

oh jesus

but nah, I didn't bother to check. Miko seemed pretty legit and Magical Girl didn't seem too far out of the realm of possibility (I can't think of anything else to advertise Elise as.... Cleric?) so I just assumed they might be using the little sisters to advertise to a younger audience (I mean... magical girl elise is something 10 year old me could get behind) and i run my own fe14 analysis/headcanon blog that's started to get quite a bit of attention so i've been too swamped to check these things

now that you mention it though, it could definitely be shopped i'll be sad if it is lmao

Edited by Meltlilith

Hmm, I wasn't able to find any posters, but I did find a Japanese's fan interesting observation.

feif-sakura-mikoto.jpg

Mikoto is probably a promoted Priestess like Sakura in the TCG art.

Makes me wonder if Garon will be a unit too. He does wield an axe...

Hmm, I wasn't able to find any posters, but I did find a Japanese's fan interesting observation.

feif-sakura-mikoto.jpg

Lol if he's a promoted Elise.

Lol if he's a promoted Elise.

iirc Troubadour (well Rod Knight) promotions are supposedly Maid/Butler and "Strategist" which is basically non-gender-locked Valkyrie, and neither wield axes.

If I had to guess I would say Great Knight (all the Nohr siblings have mounts), General or he just gets his own class.

feif-sakura-mikoto.jpg

Mikoto has the same shield on her arm as well.

Mikoto has the same shield on her arm as well.

Aha. I couldn't see it on Sakura until I stared at the art some more.

I was thinking a bow user wouldn't normally be holding a shield XD

iirc Troubadour (well Rod Knight) promotions are supposedly Maid/Butler and "Strategist" which is basically non-gender-locked Valkyrie, and neither wield axes.

If I had to guess I would say Great Knight (all the Nohr siblings have mounts), General or he just gets his own class.

He could be a War Monk.

Is it possible that each country's ruler will be the Gotoh of their respective paths? (Could Garon be redeemed somehow?)

Mikoto will actually be the final boss on both sides and Garon will be your Gotoh

Xcfp3sl.jpg

Edited by Bovinian

If Mikoto is a unit does mean we can invite her to...

Yes...

Yes, it does.

Gods, why..?

Is it possible that each country's ruler will be the Gotoh of their respective paths? (Could Garon be redeemed somehow?)

I seriously doubt this will happen. If Mikoto doesn't turn out to be evil and ends up becoming a Gotoh of Hoshido path, which would probably mean there is also a Gotoh in Nohr path, then it's more likely there will be a third almighty character who will fill this role.

Edited by Lawful Angry