Worst Axfighter I ever remember

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*acts like an old man* BACK IN MY DAYS, 35% WAS NOT ONLY A GOOD SPEED GROWTH, BUT SOMETIMES ONE OF THE BETTER ONES!

Sad, but true, however! Remember FE4? Yeah...

I like using both Boyd and Nolan. I enjoy having axe fighters that aren't bad. 

This was what I literally felt like. 40% Spd growth at not-3 Spd base was almost godsent. Also, Brolan, with a beast 60% Spd growth!?

Edited by Soul~!

I like using both Boyd and Nolan. I enjoy having axe fighters that aren't bad.

Speaking of which, it was PoR Boyd that gave me hope for the fighter class after those GBA losers stunk it up.

Using Bexp on Sothe or Miccy is a waste. Base Miccy + Double promo is still a useful unit. No amount of Bexp can extend Sothe's usefulness. He's still very good for his useful period, though.

...people managed to get Miccy's speed up, at 35% growth?! How many hours of rng resets did that take!

Before Radiant Dawn, 35% used to be considered decent (and in some games, pretty good). :(

Pardon for another off topic

In 4-P if Sigrun aka Fiona with flier's weakness HP got reduced to 0 she falls back out, so she can take part in pre/post-battle convos. Does this mean she's "permadead" i.e. the things/skills she carrying are gone?

Speaking of Axe users

Are units like Haar okay to field in 4-Endgame if the Speed stat cannot grow pass 31? I'm on NM

(Jill's taking the Urvan, she's my main axe user because 34 speed, Haar's probably getting a forged Silver axe blessed)

Who else are you using? I'd recommend someone with at least 32 speed.

Well Sanaki, Ena, & Kurth are forced even if they won't hit 32 speed (when transformed)

But what about like Skrimir? Level 32, yes capped strength but not likely to reach 16-17 speed (32-34 when transformed)

[spoiler=Sanaki only needs to have 31 speed and at least 8 strength to be useful enough in the final map. Skrimir needs 34 speed. Just give him a speedwing, if you have still one left.]Bring Nasir and both red dragons to the final map.

Tbh honest there's no need of training Kurth and Ena. They're mainly useful for their strength / defend boost.

Also I highly recommend to bring Rafiel as heron to the endgame.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

Erm...why Rafiel? Reyson haz Canto.

And After omitting the forced: Ikey-poo, Miccy, Miccy's BF, Sanaki, Kurth, Ena, & 1 x Heron

How many TBs do you usually bring? There are 2 SS swords, VK & BK's sword; if I bring one TB because laguz royals+Giffca/Skrimir/Ulki which sword do I bless?

EDIT: Also currently Level 5 Sanaki is 3 Str & 25 speed (I'm still at pre 4-E base), can she be subbed out later?

Edited by omglmaowtf

And After omitting the forced: Ikey-poo, Miccy, Miccy's BF, Sanaki, Kurth, Ena, & 1 x Heron

How many TBs do you usually bring? There are 2 SS swords, VK & BK's sword; if I bring one TB because laguz royals+Giffca/Skrimir/Ulki which sword do I bless?

EDIT: Also currently Level 5 Sanaki is 3 Str & 25 speed (I'm still at pre 4-E base), can she be subbed out later?

Because Rafiel always can chant for four people. You only must protect him, which is very possible in each endgame map.

In E-1 you must kill the two long range magic users in turn 1.

Bless the Vague Katti, because it has the highest might and accuracy. Better than the alondite in the final map.

Yeah, Sanaki's strength is a huge problem. Though she can benefit from Ena. If you bless rexfire, she even can double the auras in the fight against Ashera. Just place her next to Nasir and one red dragon.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

Rafiel can always chant for four people (though I bring Reyson instead in spite of that).

Zero Trueblades for me. I don't care for the class at all. Also, I prefer Alondite because range.

Unless you're specifically going for low turn counts, I'd definitely suggest Reyson over Rafiel. The extra turn of chanting Rafiel gets isn't worth the extra move and Canto otherwise.

Bless the Vague Katti, because it has the highest might and accuracy. Better than the Alondite in the final map.

The Vague Katti doesn't have 2-range. Alondite does. So how's a Vague Katti user gonna counter a Spirit, should one attack?

1 TB, Mia. Give her both Swords. Bless the Alondite for more flexible positioning in E-4 and E-5. 50 uses of the VK will last you.

Sanaki is not good. Meteor pot shots are legit, though.

Unless you're specifically going for low turn counts, I'd definitely suggest Reyson over Rafiel. The extra turn of chanting Rafiel gets isn't worth the extra move and Canto otherwise.

Wouldn't you consider taking out E-1 Hetzel and the sleep Bishop on turn 1 useful, regardless of turn count? 4-E maps are generally pretty small. Small enough for Celerity!Rafiel to get around. Also, nothing targets the herons from E-3 onwards. Not sure why that is, but it's hella useful. (Edit: this was to whoever said you have to protect Rafiel, not you.)

The Vague Katti doesn't have 2-range. Alondite does. So how's a Vague Katti user gonna counter a Spirit, should one attack?

Flip it off, obviously. :Kappa: Edited by Ownagepuffs