1. 1. Who is the BEST sage in FE7?

• Erk
    • Pent
    • Nino

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Swordsalmon: Have you even tried training Nino. If you haven't and/or gave up on her, train her to 20/20 and tell me she sucks.

Also: I have yet to take the time to do a rank run, I'm not THAT into the game.

Yes. Several times, actually. Once in ranked HHM. Regardless, Nino is still horrible.

If your going to play Nino for non-rank-runs then what's the point of debating? It's pretty dumb to debate something that doesn't actually prove the gameplay wise without ranks.

Who said we were debating? In case you hadn't noticed, most regulars here don't seem to care about debates.

Character comparison thread. It's suppose to be debatable. Hell is this can't be debated then what am I doing here?

Nothing, leave.

It says "Best Sage", not "Sage debate." Statistically speaking, Nino is the best Sage, no doubt. That obviously isn't going to be generally believed though, because there are other factors involved in a debate. Besides, no one is debating you anyway...

<_<

If Nino is the best sage then why Erk and Pent has more vote than Nino?

Because people find them more useful. It's all opinionated, after all. Like I said, stats aren't all that's considered. However, that doesn't mean we have to be "debating." If we were, this topic wouldn't likely exist anymore, as people wouldn't be posting.

Who said we were debating?

It's a discussion on the best sage, so obviously...

Statistically speaking, Nino is the best Sage, no doubt.

What do you mean "Statistically speaking"? I would disagree. Con, weapon level, and level are all statistics, and Nino fails in them compared to the other sages.

Edited by Reikken

Nino ain't going to hit anywhere near a level 20 Sage without huge amount of babying. There aren't any arena's left to abuse and its pretty silly to feed every enemies + babying to Nino when you should be more worrying about getting your primary units up to level 20/20. Also, you hardly get a Guiding Ring between the chapters where Nino is available.

Nino ain't going to hit anywhere near a level 20 Sage without huge amount of babying.

Your point?

There aren't any arena's left to abuse and its pretty silly to feed every enemies + babying to Nino when you should be more worrying about getting your primary units up to level 20/20.

Your opinion.

Also, you hardly get a Guiding Ring between the chapters where Nino is available.

Yes, or save one. Easy.

I'm not going to debate you on this. It won't get anywhere, so just stop.

Your point?

End game stats don't apply to Nino

Your opinion.

It's a fact, by the time Nino is available you probably already assemble a good team.

Yes, or save one. Easy.

I'm not going to debate you on this. It won't get anywhere, so just stop.

Save and give it to Erk and/or your lovely Priscilla. And keep the fund.

It's funny how your telling me to stop debating since your the one who is debating right now.

Edited by Gulcasa

It's funny how your telling me to stop debating since your the one who is debating right now.

If I were debating, I'd be throwing out average stats and join times and supports and all that crap. Then I would shoot myself for doing so.

lol like average stats matter since Nino won't get to level 20/20 Sage. And way the go on ignoring my other posts.

I ignored them because I'm not debating, thus, your arguments mean nothing to me. And almost no one is reaching 20/20, so it really doesn't matter.

Your ignoring them because you have nothing to rebuttal. I'm having a friendly argument while you just sitting there spamming BS as if Nino is the best Sage when level 20/20 when she would be hitting that level. If you truly do then simply respond to the post.

And almost no one is reaching 20/20, so it really doesn't matter.

Erk and Pent not reaching to 20/20? You are funny considering how you say Nino is the best sage at level 20/20 since Erk has every chances of getting to Lv 20 Sage if you train him at any of Lyn's mode and when he's recruitable you can easily train him from then on by the time he's re-recruitable. And Pent is a Lv. 4 Sage pre-promote. He has like 16 more levels to get to Lv. 20 and its not hard at all.

Edited by Gulcasa

I was talking about ending stats, considering you get all of them to the same level. I'm not debating, geez.

ok, that's what I was asking

Also, whatever meaning you have for "debating"... You're posting in a topic about FE7's best sage and are indeed talking about the best sage.

Wow, I never even mentioned 20/20 stats. Find where I used them. And Pent comes at level 6. Louise comes at level 4.

Your ignoring them because you have nothing to rebuttal.

I do. I just don't care enough to actually do it.

Your ignoring them because you have nothing to rebuttal. I'm having a friendly argument while you just sitting there spamming BS as if Nino is the best Sage when level 20/20 when she would be hitting that level. If you truly do then simply respond to the post.

Then do it. If not then you've already been owned.

Edited by Gulcasa