1. 1. Who is the BEST sage in FE7?

• Erk
    • Pent
    • Nino

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fox: ignore them. We believe Nino is great, that's what matters. If the debators want to debate, let them debate each other, which impossible because they all think the same(similar to us not arguing about Nino because she's omgh4x and we agree on that)

@Fox: ignore them. We believe Nino is great, that's what matters. If the debators want to debate, let them debate each other, which impossible because they all think the same(similar to us not arguing about Nino because she's omgh4x and we agree on that)

Yep, that's what I've been doing.

@Gulcasa: Congratulations. You won a debate against a person who stated multiple times that she wasn't even debating.

@Gulcasa: Congratulations. You won a debate against a person who stated multiple times that she wasn't even debating.

And I keep telling you think multiple times that this is a comparison thread and its suppose to be debatable. Best Sage topic. Does it ring a bell?

Edited by Gulcasa

And I keep telling you think multiple times that this is a comparison thread and its suppose to be debatable. Best Sage topic. Does it ring a bell?

Double post is a double post :o

Gulcasa. Drop it. It's apparent you believe you won. Congrats, here's your medal, go home.

...This isn't about winning. This is a character comparison thread. It's suppose to be debatable.

If it isn't about winning what's the point of debating? Do you debate to draw? :lol:

I'd love to see Fox try to prove the opposite.

allow me

I know that there's the Nino topic but I noticed that they didn't compare Nino with the other Sages all that much. Take EVERYTHING to mind.

since everything includes personal experience, not worrying about: ranked runs, hard mode, max BEXP and whatever the hell else is not in the rules, this can't be a debate topic because all things aren't in the debating rules

I'd love to see Gulcasa try to prove me the opposite :D

Okay fine have it your way. Lets debate through personal experience vs. personal experience since debating though average means nothing to you guys. Here are my Erk and Pent that always turn out better than Nino through my personal experience. And I did not hack, cheated, and/or RNG abuse when playing this game.

dgemucom0979fireemblemreo0.png

dgemucom0979fireemblemrjq7.png

Edited by Gulcasa

Okay fine have it your way. Lets debate through personal experience vs. personal experience since debating though average means nothing to you guys. Here are my Erk and Pent that always turn out better than Nino through my personal experience. And I did not hack, cheated, and/or RNG abuse when playing this game.

Calm the hell down, dammit. There's obviously something else going on there. I don't really care. If you say Nino sucks, I really don't care. It's just your opinion.

Because it means that I'm still calling your bluff. Besides, no other characters come close to maxing stats like that. I find the chances that those two are like to be slim w/o the use of abuse.

To me. This happens all the time. Can you prove that this is a hoax since its my personal experience?

Calm the hell down, dammit. There's obviously something else going on there. I don't really care. If you say Nino sucks, I really don't care. It's just your opinion.

CGV wanted to debate through personal experience character discussing so I'm doing the favour for him and talk about it. And it turns out Erk and Pent wins!

CGV wanted to debate through personal experience character discussing so I'm doing the favour for him and talk about it. And it turns out Erk and Pent wins!

In your personal experience, one that's likely a lie anyway. You think we really care? Besides, I don't think stat capping is what he meant by personal experience. Who cares if a character capped every stat one time?

In your personal experience, one that's likely a lie anyway. You think we really care? Besides, I don't think stat capping is what he meant by personal experience. Who cares if a character capped every stat one time?

Exactly, personal experience means nothing. That's what I've been trying to say and ppl like you don't get it until probably now.