6/13 Miraculous ___ in Smash Leak

Crimson Red

Easy. Because Roy's original design didn't feature any tattered clothing. And Ike is the first lord in the series to where the specific kind of headband he has (the one that ties around your head and has the "tails").

And why would Roy wear tattered clothing at all, he's a noble...

Well, after a big battle his clothing might be tattered and scratched.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy looking awful in awakening dlc lol troll harder plz.

No, I'm actually being serious. I even looked it up again to refresh my memory.. it still looks really bad to me.

Kind of reminds me of a red-haired Michael Jackson who's toying around with his cape, while standing there in this odd pose.

Anyways, I didn't want to talk about his design in Awakening (maybe I shouldn't have written that), but his design in Smash.

It's overall really great, but those paper frills sure take time getting used to. :)

Edited by Ragnar

Easy. Because Roy's original design didn't feature any tattered clothing. And Ike is the first lord in the series to where the specific kind of headband he has (the one that ties around your head and has the "tails").

Thats merely a small and irrelevant detail that just happen to line up with each other. I mean, its not like Roy rocks the unusual/impractical one-spaulder-one sleeve, like say, Chrom

Why was Hector so brash and blunt at all, he's a noble...

But it works with his class, given that he's a mercenary.

Wait, is this available TOMORROW?

it was put up on the Japanese server accidentally for a few mins from their download server and people were able to download the patch but not install. So people were able to datamine through that. This is more of the fault at Nintendo somewhere that caused this leak.

Don't know if this has been brought up yet. I was looking through the pictures and it seems that sadly Roy's Final Smash is just the Marth/Lucina one with fire effects.

roy-trophy-3.png

Aforementioned Ken trophy

trophy-1.png

Ryu final smash appears to be Metsu Shoryuken

ryu-trophy-3.png

Edited by LordTaco42

Roy is also a Mercenary in his FE13 incarnation. It's pretty hard to keep a cape nice when you're a Mercenary. As for the longer headband, it was likely just added to make his design more dynamic. It has nothing to do with Ike, jeez.

With that said

ROY'S OUR MOTHERFUCKING BOY

Roy is also a Mercenary in his FE13 incarnation. It's pretty hard to keep a cape nice when you're a Mercenary. As for the longer headband, it was likely just added to make his design more dynamic. It has nothing to do with Ike, jeez.

I know that, it just LOOKS to me like it's related to Ike. That's all. But imo, the mercenary class doesn't fit Roy. Then again, I'm not sure Myrmidon/Swordmaster would have either.

Ryu looks badass as hell. Can't wait to try him out.

And Roy looks awesome too. It's nice to finally have back the TRUE flame-sword Lord.

That Inkling trophy... I hope it means something more...