Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRESH FROM /feg/

(and because it's a huge spoiler I'm actually going to spoil it.)

I give you

Zombie Mikoto! 1435268668390.jpg

Wow. So incest, AND necrophilia at the same time is possible ?

Badass ! xD

Edited by B.Leu

Damn. No matter what the review says, no way I'm playing both versions. I will play Nohr and I will play the third route. NEVER HOSHIDO.

I couldn't live with myself if Elise tried to protect me, got killed by Marx on accident, and MARX CRYING BEING MY FAULT.

How dare you, Takumi?

Oh you poor poor soul.

Wait till you see what happens in Hoshido.

Decided to make an account just to share something I think is worth mentioning.

I've compared the amount of male and female units in both Hoshido and Nohr that can have S-supports with characters aside from Kamui, and I've found out that it is actually impossible to get all 13 children avaible in either Hoshido or Nohr (5 from both routes + 8 unique to each version) if you have a male Kamui that marries a female first gen. There's 12 male units that have a child attached to them in both routes (including male Kamui), yet there's only 11 avaible females for those in both paths.

If you have a male Kamui and plan on getting all 13 children in either route, you will have to settle down with either Zero (Nohr exclusive), a female second gen, or one of the units that can only S-support with Kamui.

Sumia in Awakening is the only similiar case I can think of, as her child was not able to be born if all of Sumia's possible spouses were already married to someone else.

Edited by Ghost Fart

I've compared the amount of male and female units in both Hoshido and Nohr that can have S-supports with characters aside from Kamui, and I've found out that it is actually impossible to get all 13 children avaible in either Hoshido or Nohr (5 from both routes + 8 unique to each version) if you have a male Kamui that marries a female first gen. There's 12 male units that have a child attached to them in both routes (including male Kamui), yet there's only 11 avaible female for those in both paths.

If you have a male avatar and you plan on getting all 13 children in either route, you will have to settle down with either Zero (Nohr exclusive), a female second gen, or one of the units that can only S-support with Kamui.

Sumia in Awakening is the only similiar case I can think of, as her child was not able to be born if all of Sumia's possible spouses were already married to someone else.

I really wanted to pair my male MU with Felicia and still unlock everyone! Since my male MU in Awakening didn't get to marry Cordelia I might marry "her" instead.

FRESH FROM /feg/

(and because it's a huge spoiler I'm actually going to spoil it.)

I give you

Zombie Mikoto! 1435268668390.jpg

I think she was already shown in a video about classes as playable character before. If I remember things correctly, she's a war miko with bows/staffs.

I've compared the amount of male and female units in both Hoshido and Nohr that can have S-supports with characters aside from Kamui, and I've found out that it is actually impossible to get all 13 children avaible in either Hoshido or Nohr (5 from both routes + 8 unique to each version) if you have a male Kamui that marries a female first gen. There's 12 male units that have a child attached to them in both routes (including male Kamui), yet there's only 11 avaible females for those in both paths.

If you have a male Kamui and plan on getting all 13 children in either route, you will have to settle down with either Zero (Nohr exclusive), a female second gen, or one of the units that can only S-support with Kamui.

Well, if that's true this kinda sucks.

And as I'm not really too fond of marrying child units, we either need more waifus or more homo options. Or there simply is something about the pairing stuff we don't know yet. Hm.

Is there something there?

This hair... its color is the same as my mother's.

It's been a long time since someone patted my head...

You have wonderful hair as well.

...I don't dislike you. Call me, if you ever want to talk.

Oh! You surprised me...

Rubbing your hands all over someone's face isn't a welcome behavior.

We... resemble each other. Not by appearance, but something else....

Such a strange person you are...

I want to know more about you... let's talk again...

I've never trusted in a friend more than you. You and I are two parts of a whole. During hard times, during cruel times, if we're together, I'm sure we can overcome it all.

Geez... where do you think you're touching?

Sometimes, I haven't the faintest clue what you're thinking.

This pendant possesses mysterious powers.

Is that a change of clothes? I like it.

With my power of the song, and your power of the dragon, let's make certain that we save this world.

...I love you too. Someday, I wish for every part of me to receive your love...

Nnhh... hey... touch me more...

That's not enough...

*giggling* That tickles...

What is it~?

Aren't my cheeks cold?

I love this hand...

I want you to kiss me... yes, I want -you- to give it to me...

Mmm... well done.

Please... touch me more... so that even if this is the last time, we won't have any regrets...

I'm happy...

Look at me...

Love me...

Be gentle...

This is somewhat embarrassing...

If it's you... I wouldn't mind having anything done to me...

Remember me... even if, someday, we're split apart...

I love you... if it's possible, I want to stay by your side forever...

Even if one of us were to lose the other, we have a duty to save the world... but I want you to live...

I want to die in a world with you in it....

Azura's amie lines, I don't like what you is saying when we are married, Azura... Please something bad doesn't happened to her. Please Naga...

Edited by Awakener_

Wrong

There are 13 children, but 1 is from Aqua and another Kamui. Every route has eleven other men with children and eleven girls who can support among them. If Kamui marries Aqua, that's all children produced.

As an example for Nohr:

Silas X Flora

Kaze X Luna

Jakob X Elise

Leon X Charlotte

Marx X Nyx

Lazward X Camilla

Odin X Elise

Zero X Belka

Flannel X Mozume

Benoit X Felicia

Arthur X Effie

Kamui X Azura

Edited by Onestep

Interesting.Thank God I am marrying Zero.I don't even think I will get children.

Sheesh, Aqua is such a shy thing ! *w*

ZOMBIE DAAAAAAD 1435270724599.jpg

Oh god thank you.

I was saying that he look just like Nobunaga, and yup, he look just as badass evil as him.

Speaking of Aqua...

Major spoilers

has it been proven or disproven that she can actually life in the Hoshido ending if you win in 7 turns? Oh, and how the end of the Nohr route goes, have we seen that yet?

I was planning to pair her with Kamui, but if she dies no matter what then I am going to have to rethink my pairing choice. Since no way am I letting myself knowingly get invested in a ship that does not have a happy ending (normally I don't know until its too late)

Edited by TheWerdna

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking here since page 50 and I finally decided to make an account.

I have a question about the Nohr path. Is there no grinding AT All in the Nohr path? Since I'm avoiding the streams for it I have no way of knowing.

GLORY BE TO NOHR! :p

Anyways, I think I'm going to start using "thanks, Takumi" sarcastically like people say "thanks, Obama."

Hm. I thought people had moved on to hating Iago now.

Has there been happeing anything terrifying on the Nohr stream that involved Takumi to refresh the hate?