Release hype thread

VincentASM

Speaking of Aqua...

Major spoilers

has it been proven or disproven that she can actually life in the Hoshido ending if you win in 7 turns? Oh, and how the end of the Nohr route goes, have we seen that yet?

I was planning to pair her with Kamui, but if she dies no matter what then I am going to have to rethink my pairing choice. Since no way am I letting myself knowingly get invested in a ship that does not have a happy ending (normally I don't know until its too late)

We honestly don't know. We do know, however, that she lives in the third route.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking here since page 50 and I finally decided to make an account.

I have a question about the Nohr path. Is there no grinding AT All in the Nohr path? Since I'm avoiding the streams for it I have no way of knowing.

On streamer fought some weird phantom enemies invading his castle and got EXP during this, so grinding is still possible to some extent.

Wrong

There are 13 children, but 1 is from Aqua and another Kamui. Every route has eleven other men with children and eleven girls who can support among them. If Kamui marries Aqua, that's all children produced.

If Kamui marries Aqua, that leaves 11 males and 10 females in both routes. Prove me wrong.

*Edit: Flora has not yet been proven to have supports with anyone besides Kamui. She's listed with the other 'leftover' units, like Izana and Anna.

Edited by Ghost Fart

Alright, look away children, because I'm about to swear. I apologise if I offend anyone.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

SERIOUSLY FUCKING GUNTHER IS THE BIG BAD1435271688473.jpg[

WAIT..... WHAT?!

If Kamui marries Aqua, that leaves 11 males and 10 females in both routes. Prove me wrong.

*Edit: Flora has not yet been proven to have supports with anyone besides Kamui. She's listed with the other 'leftover' units, like Izana and Anna.

I already have, but I'll repost.

Taking Nohr as an example:

Silas X Flora

Kaze X Luna

Jakob X Pieri

Leon X Charlotte

Marx X Nyx

Lazward X Camilla

Odin X Elise

Zero X Belka

Flannel X Mozume

Benoit X Felicia

Arthur X Effie

Kamui X Azura

There. All 13 kids. If Flora really can't Support with anyone but Kamui, then just swap Aqua to Silas and Flora to Kamui. Done. I highly doubt that Flora only supports with Kamui though.

Edited by Onestep

Alright, look away children, because I'm about to swear. I apologise if I offend anyone.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Wait, what ? Whaaaat the hell ?

How... is this possible ?

Silas X Flora

Kaze X Luna

Jakob X Elise

Leon X Charlotte

Marx X Nyx

Lazward X Camilla

Odin X Elise

Zero X Belka

Flannel X Mozume

Benoit X Felicia

Arthur X Effie

Kamui X Azura

There. All 13 kids.

Flora doesn't have supports with anyone beside Kamui. Also, you mentioned Elise twice.

...Also, ''swapping Flora for Aqua'' proves my point, as Flora is not an unit that can support with anyone beside Kamui. I was never wrong to begin with.

Edited by Ghost Fart

We honestly don't know. We do know, however, that she lives in the third route.

If she and Kamui both live in the third route then that's the very last thing I needed to know. I'll be leaving this thread so as not to spoil anything else for myself.

Thanks, Onestep.

Edited by HijackThis

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Um...what? What? WHAT?

Flora doesn't have supports with anyone beside Kamui. Also, you mentioned Elise twice.

...Also, ''swapping Flora for Aqua'' proves my point, as Flora is not an unit that can support with anyone beside Kamui. I was never wrong to begin with.

So I did. Swapped her out for Pieri.

Silas X Flora

Kaze X Luna

Jakob X Elise

Leon X Charlotte

Marx X Nyx

Lazward X Camilla

Odin X Elise

Zero X Belka

Flannel X Mozume

Benoit X Felicia

Arthur X Effie

Kamui X Azura

There. All 13 kids. If Flora really can't Support with anyone but Kamui, then just swap Aqua to Silas and Flora to Kamui. Done. I highly doubt that Flora only supports with Kamui though.

Flora is listed with the other leftover units like Anna and Izana. She has two other reclass options instead of one, just like they do.

''Swapping Aqua for Flora'' exactly proves my point that not all child units can be recruited if Kamui marries a female first gen.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

HOLY SH*T, WHAT THE F*CK

GUNTER!

Edited by I love fire emblem