Release hype thread

VincentASM

Another End of Nohr question

in the playthrough/walkthrough posted, I didn't see a cinematic of Aqua dying? Did I just miss it?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN'T HOLD ALL OF THESE ON MY SCREEN.

aAYhRpL.jpg

So Nintendo is watching and seeing how we love all of this Amie stuff correct?
Because I really want all of this to stay in

I REALLY WANT IT ALL TO STAY IN.

Edited by Xanek

in the playthrough/walkthrough posted, I didn't see a cinematic of Aqua dying? Did I just miss it?

more like she disappears but the ending can be bittersweet if you kamui x aqua , at least is miles better than hoshido <_<

aAYhRpL.jpg

That would make a great creepypasta ! :p

I decided to be a masochist and watched Ryoma's death scene and now I'm rekt by feels

thanks game

Wow, Hoshido too similar to japanese culture, he fucking commited Sudoku I MEAN Seppuku.. and the first person view of these cutscenes makes it even more gut wrenching, kamui holding out their arm, wanting to stop him.... watching that and Elise's death, fucking game is feels.

Also, seriously, seppuku, that is really gruesome, are we sure this won't get a M-rating?

Edited by Xanek

It wasn't CG. She asks the avatar to turn away and then disappears while he isn't looking, with some vapor still visible when the camera goes back to the player model.

aAYhRpL.jpg

Where can I download all of these? OwO

It wasn't CG. She asks the avatar to turn away and then disappears while he isn't looking, with some vapor still visible when the camera goes back to the player model.

Really? did she say anything else before she told him to close his eyes..? That's pretty sad :[

more like she disappears but the ending can be bittersweet if you kamui x aqua , at least is miles better than hoshido <_<

Oh, I see. So, no cinematic, but still bittersweet as hell. Good to know. ^^

Anyone know where the parameter window? I'm having trouble getting to it, let alone putting the motions in.

You just drag all the things into the place where you see the files and stuff

Edited by LoboKD001

End Nohr path question

So did Takumi die in the end?

yep he does

[spoiler=]

...I don't know how Ryoma's death plays out, however. I'm hoping to see it happen during a livestream, since I think it will make a bigger impact that way. Huh. Is that... strange?

i read from somewhere that Garon told kamui to kill ryoma right in front of him but obviously kamui doesnt want to do that so ryoma commits suicide so kamui wouldn't have to do it. From what i saw in the video i believe it is true.

OH! Okay! (gdi lobster lord blocking my view) Sorry there! I'll wait :)

I hope i didn't sound mean or anything...

Nah don't worry, I'm also waiting too. In the mean time you can put in any other characters motion file into another. My Azura with Camilla's file is literally wanting me to die of doki doki heart attack.

Nah don't worry, I'm also waiting too. In the mean time you can put in any other characters motion file into another. My Azura with Camilla's file is literally wanting me to die of doki doki heart attack.

Yea welll, i tried two characters and it used like 1/4 of my screen lol

I'll just keep sleeping Gurei here. xD must be dreaming about candies