Release hype thread

VincentASM

Speaking of 3rd route and/or spotpass characters, any new information regarding Draj and Nacht? Are they supposed to be playable, or...?

Draj is a boss (Midoriko's gaiden chapter). She's very likely one of the bosses that can be captured and recruited, like Daniela, William and Hormone, although that hasn't been confirmed yet. I'd guess Nacht is in the same situation.

Edited by NeonZ

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, Fire Emblem isn't a true roleplaying game, so we can't make that many decisions.

Also, it's a very common Eastern/Feudal-Era Western thought process. That suicide is the ultimate form of atonement. If Flora herself didn't think she deserved to be forgiven, then that would have been her only recourse.

Eh, you guys are just jealous that I had the best fanfic/hentai idea ever. :p

Even if it is very japanese mindset (or Eastern, you see what I mean), I still find that to be BS and kinda egoistical, she did something wrong, she kill herself in a way she want. Not really fair, and more self-righteous than anything.

Slap in the face, first time in the moolinght of my room, probably a ton of BDSM, cliche (and actually pretty stupid too) 'if you want to atone, stay with me forever. as my sex-slave'..

Hey, she is my maid, she is there for that... :p

EDIT:

IT'S RIGHT THERE

Kamui X Anna

Kamui Anna

KamuiAnna

KAnna

They named the child after themselves!

What.

Damn you, now I'll never look at Kanna in the same way ! XD

Edited by B.Leu

IT'S RIGHT THERE

Kamui X Anna

Kamui Anna

KamuiAnna

KAnna

UR MER GERD!!!!!

IT'S RIGHT THERE

Kamui X Anna

Kamui Anna

KamuiAnna

KAnna

IT'S RIGHT THERE

Kamui X Anna

Kamui Anna

KamuiAnna

KAnna

Damn! And I thought it is true...

Draj is a boss (Midoriko's gaiden chapter). She's very likely one of the bosses that can be captured and recruited, like Daniela, William and Hormone, although that hasn't been confirmed yet. I'd guess Nacht is in the same situation.

Well, that's a shame. While it's likely that we'll still be able to capture her, that still means that we won't be able to get supports or the like to see more of her character afterwards.

Another recruitable (through capture) "unique" confirmed.

Daniela, a strategist

Daniela_01_zpsjb7q8moq.jpg

This is the third one, after William and Hormone (the twin bandits who appear in Kanna's paralogue). Of course, they're all basically generics with unique faces, and don't have supports and such. Still, this is fairly interesting.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but any one find it cool that she appears to have the revenant knight skill deadly breath, (or at least looks like it to me but it definitely is not a rod knight/strategist skill anyway) so it seems unique Portrait generics do have a leg up on regular generics, as i don't think they can change out of their initial tree.

So, one question. Does the game save after you finish all the chapters?

If it doesn't then there goes Aqua. Since Awakening didn't save though, I'm hoping this one will be the same so Aqua kinda stays alive.

DARN SPOILER fixed

Edited by Pokechu

-laughs nervously- I made a Amie recording for Lazward with some of his voice clips but I was too embarrassed to upload it on youtube so I uploaded to my onedrive instead. Let me know if you guys can't watch it for some reason.

I recorded it with OBS if anyone is wondering.

Edited by carefreejules

How are people getting them to move and talk? 8U; I tried, but he doesn't talk or blush, just gives small idle movements.

The motions that just have ME in the front are the more noticeable movements. To get them to talk and you have the voice clips already, go to the project tab, add and select 'Lip sync'. Once you have that, go to the motion clip that you want sound and there should be a option called sound and you get to choose the voice clip. Press playback to see the character talking in sync with the voice clip.