Release hype thread

VincentASM

I am buying way more than just the japanese N3DS and the games, that the problem (anime blu-rays).

But meh, look like I will have to get my lazy butt of the bad now.

can't wait for the game to come.

How much was your total? Was it international shipping? gotta know how much you paid so I don't feel like I overpaid <_<

Edited by Xanek

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much was your total? Was it international shipping? gotta know how much you paid so I don't feel like I overpaid <_<

It around 420-ish for the SE version and the FE coverplate N3DS. I also went and brought a poster of Azura around 1000 yen.

51-H3fpUqcL.jpg

Edited by Awakener_

It around 420-ish for the SE version and the FE coverplate N3DS. I also went and brought a poster of Azura around 1000 yen.

Uh... are you sure that's a poster...? Amiami.com has that same exact picture and it says "MF Pouch" and the description says:

"Size: Approx. 11 x 22cm

Material: Microfiber (polyester, nylon)"

i'm no genius.. but that doesn't sound like it's a poster... <_<

also 420? damn, mine only cost $338 for the 3ds, & special edition, + like $42 for the face plates.

Edited by Xanek

Uh... are you sure that's a poster...? Amiami.com has that same exact picture and it says "MF Pouch" and the description says:

"Size: Approx. 11 x 22cm

Material: Microfiber (polyester, nylon)"

i'm no genius.. but that doesn't sound like it's a poster... <_<

also 420? damn, mine only cost $338 for the 3ds, & special edition, + like $42 for the face plates.

It in japanese, so I assume it just a poster. how your so cheap <.<

Edited by Awakener_

It in japanese, so I assume it just a poster. how your so cheat <.<

apparently it's microfiber pouch? so... idk what a microfiber pouch is lol, I know that I use microfiber cloth to clean my glasses :P

Also idk how mine is that much cheaper, what kind of shipping did you pick? I bought mine from the american amazon website so the jp 3ds is located in america, it hadfree shipping, and the special edition had free shipping from japan, but I chose expedited and it was only a bit more expensive.

The 3ds faceplate i got from play-asia and I did fedex economy.

idk why yours is more expensive <_<

But yeah, it's definitely not a poster, it's 8 inches by 4 inches <___<

Edited by Xanek

this guy is the biggest azura fanboy I ever seen ._. and im so jelly because I want that poster too but I don't want people to jugde me D:

To be honest, Azura isn't even my most favorite waifu. XD

Saki Rukino from valvrave is and always will be my OTW (one true waifu).

I had from her pillow cover to her dakimakura (SFW but i won't shown it >.>)

my fanboyism for her will put Azura to shame.

Also there is no shame to admitted 2d is better than 3d.

apparently it's microfiber pouch? so... idk what a microfiber pouch is lol, I know that I use microfiber cloth to clean my glasses :P

Also idk how mine is that much cheaper, what kind of shipping did you pick? I bought mine from the american amazon website so the jp 3ds is located in america, it hadfree shipping, and the special edition had free shipping from japan, but I chose expedited and it was only a bit more expensive.

The 3ds faceplate i got from play-asia and I did fedex economy.

idk why yours is more expensive <_<

But yeah, it's definitely not a poster, it's 8 inches by 4 inches <___<

Aww not a poster? Well that the only Azura merchandise I can find.

post-13535-0-89268000-1436155282.jpg

post-13535-0-39294900-1436155284_thumb.jpg

post-13535-0-78119400-1436155285_thumb.jpg

post-13535-0-61187500-1436155286.jpg

post-13535-0-89986300-1436155286.jpg

post-13535-0-61368700-1436155287.jpg

post-13535-0-88938200-1436155287.jpg

post-13535-0-14253600-1436155288.jpg

Edited by Awakener_

To be honest, Azura isn't even my most favorite waifu. XD

Saki Rukino from valvrave is and always will be my OTW (one true waifu).

I had from her pillow cover to her dakimakura (SFW but i won't shown it >.>)

my fanboyism for her will put Azura to shame.

tumblr_m60qpaqNR51rwojgzo1_500.gif

Edit: I would die if someone saw me with that kind of stuff xD

Edited by Xanek

tumblr_m60qpaqNR51rwojgzo1_500.gif

Edit: I would die if someone saw me with that kind of stuff xD

Now only if Nintendo will have the balls to have some good merchandises for the characters in Fates, they can make a lot of money from people like me. >.>

If you don't understand basic Japanese at the very least, I would not hesitate to say purchasing a Japanese 3DS + game is a major waste of money. :v But to each their own.

I never understand unboxing videos, but the CD cover is pretty.

If you don't understand basic Japanese at the very least, I would not hesitate to say purchasing a Japanese 3DS + game is a major waste of money. :v But to each their own.

I never understand unboxing videos, but the CD cover is pretty.

Eh to each their own xD

Most unboxing videos serve the purpose of showing the product off to potential people who are interested in such things, usually to see the product itself, how well it's packaged, the quality, etc.

Prepare for your feel before reading this...

Gunter and Male Kamui...

C-A supports

We can't protect his smile... I hope you are intended to survival the third route.

Seriously why are the Nohr's characters so much better than Hoshido's?

Edited by Awakener_

Those supports are so much cuter than the ones with the female Kamui. Makes me sad it's different, honestly :( But I guess they have to be due to the S Support... though, I feel they still could've fit that in there.

Those supports are so much cuter than the ones with the female Kamui. Makes me sad it's different, honestly :( But I guess they have to be due to the S Support... though, I feel they still could've fit that in there.

Well, they could of just not given Gunter an S-support with her.

Oh wait yes they did because Waifu emblem.

Prepare for your feel before reading this...

Gunter and Male Kamui...C-A supports

Wow, I was not prepared for that. This makes Gunther the Alfred to Kamui's Batman.

The only way this support could be more perfect is if after Kamui said, "I always thought of you like my father," he said. "But I was wrong. You are my father.

All this hype is making me want to finish my Lucina follower for Skyrim. Kind of unrelated/related? I have her Mask and Crown and a suitable hair already done for the NPC. Though the more I look at it the more I could probably put together a Marth and Leon npc too.

... Skyrim modding is what I do on my off time when I'm not being a mom.

Lunatic now seems to be more about "strategy" than numbers, though we already know that.

To be precise, from what little data I've seen so far, the enemy stats are still mostly the same

I only have 2 data sets anyway.

Normal>Lunatic, HP + 5 (?), Strength/Magic + 2?

Normal>Hard, all Weapon Ranks go to maximum

Inventory changes are fairly minor, like even though they do have B ranks they won't be using Silvers in like chapter 7 or 8

Mostly I think the enemy number rises alot.

E.G: Hoshido Chapter 7 jumps from 11 enemies to 27, Hoshido Chapter 8 jumps from 11 to 26

Edited by CocoaGalaxy