Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like that Gamefaqs guy was right about this game having incest.

I guess I should've gave him the benefit of the doubt.

After seeing you can S rank the Hoshido siblings i'm going with an earlier theory someone stated

later on its revealed you aren't really related to the Hoshido siblings either and are really Liliths child or something like that which is why you can transform and the rest of them cannot.

Edited by Aquaze

I'm kind of...super disappointed that you can S rank them. Looks like we were right in thinking they'd use the "WE'RE NOT RELATED!" card, unless somehow S ranking with siblings is platonic. I doubt it, though. But oh well. I'm glad everyone who was excited about marrying the siblings is happy.

I'm honestly surprised that the Hoshido siblings are S-rankable. Wonder how the localizers are going to ruin it.

That you are adopted and are neither side's offspring. Well it seems logical... I guess.

You can scroll the screen down in amie, at least low enough to bring the chest up. Well, at least Camilla's fans will be happy.

Now I need an Ike amiibo

Edited by LoboKD001

The Hoshido siblings being S rankable makes me more comfortable with the Nohr siblings being S rankable. The hypocrisy of "well we're not really related even though we were raised as siblings" really bothered me, but if the siblings on both sides are being treated equally then I'm cool with it.

Edited by EJ107

Eh, Anna is better looking and less 'dead fish'.

You can rub your little sister's chest. Nothing weird at all. /sarcasm

... I wonder if you could do the same with your brothers.... Takumiiiiii, c'mere you dastard~~

For those of us who have been watching way too long, here's another good chance for bathroom/caffeine/whatever you need~

I didn't sit here ever since I woke up at 10am till 6:50pm to watch and read Fates stuff!! Not at all! Actually, I need to cook rice..