Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're just using your SF username on the Hoshido route twitch chat, no? :P:

Also, I think Ricken was using an ox-themed spell in the E3 trailer.

Edited by Sunwoo

Well, you're just using your SF username on the Hoshido route twitch chat, no? :P:

Also, I think Ricken was using an ox-themed spell in the E3 trailer.

Yea xD

edit: wait what ricken?

Edited by LoboKD001

I think this was confirmed in the my castle video from a while back

We know you can use the internet, but I want to know if I'm going to need to try and get a bunch of friend codes or if I can just grab random people at the press of a button.

So, do we know if the Nohr siblings have anything to counter-balance their prepromote status (lower internal level/40 levels/something like that)? Also, I find it odd that in the support pictures Camilla has an E rank in lance and no magic (meaning she was made a Wyvern Lord), and that Elise seems to have been promoted. But then Leon's only level 2. Did they just seriously underutilize him, or is it something else?

WAIT A MINUTE. We were told that you could only grind in the Hoshido route. but if you get exp from My castle battles and Nohr also has my castle can't you just grind streetpass on the Nohr route if you need to grind?

lmao.

another stream

male kamui/nohr: http://www.douyutv.com/35474

It's going at about .25 frames per second for me.

EDIT:

WAIT A MINUTE. We were told that you could only grind in the Hoshido route. but if you get exp from My castle battles and Nohr also has my castle can't you just grind streetpass on the Nohr route if you need to grind?

lmao.

You don't get xp from My Castle Battles in Nohr.

Edited by The DanMan

lmao.

Huh. That is odd... maybe it only applies to the arena? For some reason...?

lmao.

They said in one of the My Castle spots that XP is only gained in MC battles in the Hoshido route

lmao.

No EXP for Nohr's My Castle battle.