Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, looks like Tsubaki is a total beast. I know he'll be in my Hoshido run! (Still torn whether I'm marrying him or Nishiki though :3)

Do you value fabulousness or cuteness more?

This is an important decision. I'm here to help.

I only saw this map (the chapter 8 in Hoshido campaign) so far, are the others maps as bland as this one ?

Nope, not that I can tell. My Castle battles have a potential to have very bland maps since it's a player-designed map but overall there appears to be a lot of reliance on chokepoints to encourage both dual guard stance and dual strike stance.

Do you value fabulousness or cuteness more?

This is an important decision. I'm here to help.

I don't know yet D: I really like them both and it'll probably come down to their personalities haha

Edited by MoonlitSonata

Kamui can S rank sakura

Yeah, hopefully we aren't actually related. As much as the weird stuff doesn't bother me, full on incest would be actually weird.

Am I the only one who belives that the reason you can marry you Hoshido siblings is because they aren't your blood siblings at all? I mean look at Kamui who must be atleast half manakete then look at the Hoshido siblings and I find it hard to believe Takumi, Hinoka and Sakura are the children of Mikoto and Sumeragi Ryoma is the son because of how much he resembles his father however I'm not sure if he's the son of Mikoto. I don't think they're related to Kamui at all so there is no problem with being able to S support them.

Edited by Yari

Nah, there's definitely a limit per chapter. It's just that he doesn't have many units right now.

Alrighty then.

Kamui can S rank sakura

So it is true, then. Kamui and Azura aren't really blood related to the respective royal families. Watch out, guys and girls, as the huge plot twist turns out to be...

Lillith is actually your mother (or you can marry her as well :P)

Just woke up and I feel so conflicted.

On one hand, I'm squicked by incest. On the other hand, I can S-Rank my small baby sister Sakura... She's so precious and pure.

Kamui is the only one good enough for her. :P

EDIT: Also maybe I'm a creep for noticing, but has anyone else noticed that sometime Kazahana has like, dirt or dust on her legs? And I think Aqua's dress changes sometimes... Maybe there's battle damage somehow?

Edited by nemissa

Am I the only one who belives that the reason you can marry you Hoshido " blood siblings" is because they aren't your siblings at all? I mean look at Kamui who must be atleast half manakete then look at the Hoshido siblings and I find it hard to believe Takumi, Hinoka and Sakura are the children of Mikoto and Sumeragi Ryoma is the son because of how much he resembles his father however I'm not sure if he's the son of Mikoto. I don't think they're related to Kamui at all so there is no problem with being able to S support them.

This is the general opinion and what I think as well, but ya know. You never really know until it's confirmed.

hmm. the chinese one is playing lunatic(assuming this is what the three stars mean)/classic.

EDIT: 2nd restart for them (chapter 7)

Edited by pureblood

Amiibo characters are marked with a shield like streetpass characters and are likely the same thing as those. Also, it seems like Marth doesn't have a personal skill (he still has an unique Falchion though).

It's kind of odd that they made them comparable to in-game units this time, with their own models, quotes and even an unique weapon, but then don't finish them completely.

Am I the only one who belives that the reason you can marry you Hoshido siblings is because they aren't your blood siblings at all? I mean look at Kamui who must be atleast half manakete then look at the Hoshido siblings and I find it hard to believe Takumi, Hinoka and Sakura are the children of Mikoto and Sumeragi Ryoma is the son because of how much he resembles his father however I'm not sure if he's the son of Mikoto. I don't think they're related to Kamui at all so there is no problem with being able to S support them.

They're all supposed to have dragon blood though, which is why they can use the Dragon Veins ability. However, their design is pretty different and now there's this support list. So, yes, it seems like they might not be actual siblings.

Edited by NeonZ

Really hope not. Not because I have some bizarre urge to bone my siblings, I just want them to leave it as intact as possible. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if they do butcher the game though.

I hope they don't remove it but I don't think they can maybe censor it like with Owain x Lucina Compaions so except 8 Compaions endings.

This is the general opinion and what I think as well, but ya know. You never really know until it's confirmed.

Or its something like ancient and/or medieval times where you could get married to siblings/cousins no problem (look at ancient Egypt and Tut-Ench-Amun. His parents were siblings). I'm not sure if that is true for ancient/medieval Japan, but... it is highly likely.

If, by any chance, everything I said in this post is wrong, then please correct me... History isn't exactly my forté...

Edit: I hope, you can't marry the kids... that was hella weird in Awakening... at least for me.

Edited by DragonFlames

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned or not, but it appears that characters have battle damage. I've never noticed this before. Is it just an effect of Phoenix mode?

EDIT: Also maybe I'm a creep for noticing, but has anyone else noticed that sometime Kazahana has like, dirt or dust on her legs? And I think Aqua's dress changes sometimes... Maybe there's battle damage somehow?

We knew there was battle damage of some kind when a unit goes below half health, but Kazahana surprises me... especially what appears to be a bloody gash.

I hope they don't remove it but I don't think they can maybe censor it like with Owain x Lucina Compaions so except 8 Compaions endings.

I'm not sure how they could censor the resulting child though.

We knew there was battle damage of some kind when a unit goes below half health, but Kazahana surprises me... especially what appears to be a bloody gash.

Maybe that's why they said they'd up the rating for this game... poor, poor Kazahana...