Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic mode doesn't have battle-save.

ohhh yeah. you get the bookmark option.

chapter 7 is the bane of chinese streamers. i can't count how many they restarted the last 30 min.

so what is that huge rock with tons of hp in hamayama's My castle? AI bait?

Also what's Hinoka's weapon? Some joke weapon or another japanese culture inspired weapon I don't get?

Edited by Sylphid

I'd rather being able to fight half-naked whenever I want for free, than having to pay for it as a crappy DLC chapter. :p

Edited by B.Leu

I'd rather being able to fight half-naked when I want for free, than having to pay for it as a crappy DLC. :p

what makes you think it'll be DLC lol or be an option at all.

Edited by Crackin355

Never hurts to hope? xD

And I keep reading your posts in Kyon's voice...

just as planned.

also I'm not sure why hama is grinding when he can't die, I thought he was playing Phoenix.

Man, Chapter 7 Nohr path looks brutal. The streamer I'm watching has restarted twice in the last 10 minutes. That skill the enemy has that does 4 extra damage after battle looks like a major pain in the ass.

So that pretty much confirms that Kazahana's skill will indeed be as OP as everyone feared it to be, too... holy crap...

what makes you think it'll be DLC lol or be an option at all.

In FEA, to see your characters in swimsuit, you had to pay for a (crappy) DLC. And you could see them in those swimsuits ONLY in this DLC. There was also the hot springs DLC where to see you could see your characters in Kimono, only for this DLC. And if they were from a certain class.

At least in If you can (probably ?) do it when you want. That's a plus. Better that, than shitty cash-grabbing DLC.

Edited by B.Leu

In FEA, to see your characters in swimsuit, you had to pay for a (crappy) DLC. And you could see them in those swimsuits ONLY in this DLC. There was also the hot springs DLC where to see you could see your characters in Kimono, only for this DLC. And if they were from a certain class.

At least in If you can (probably ?) do it when you want. That's a plus. Better that, than shitty cash-grabbing DLC.

wasn't the purpose of that dlc to add a bunch of conversations between the units? Looks like your mind was in a different place lmao

So that pretty much confirms that Kazahana's skill will indeed be as OP as everyone feared it to be, too... holy crap...

Don't forget she a myrmidon/samurai, so the skill is actually quite risky, if she were a Knight however...